Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Proof;women Created First Before Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof;women Created First Before Men (2088 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof;women Created First Before Men by engrtee(f): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
woman was created first

But look at the man. He is something more. He is X and Y. That means, he is essentially an ‘X ’plus something extra. What do I mean by that! Man is already a woman that is ‘X’, plus something extra. Does that mean first step towards manhood is womanhood? Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.(this equation is taken from a book by Dr. Makarand Fulzele)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided wetin person no go see sha

2 Likes

Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
No make me collect that 1 Rib wey I give nah..

1 Like

Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by engrtee(f): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
theoretically women could exist on there own because they are able to give birth. in fact we are all women until the male hormones kick in and we become men

So the truth is, all men were once women, and thus all men come from women (not the other way around!).

as an embryo, everyone is “female” until the Y chromosome kicks in about 6-8 weeks after conception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by menix(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2015
The world is truly coming to an end...
Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by dkronicle(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2015
U deserve a huge 1eyed snake in ur azs
Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by enoqueen: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2015
ok
Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by tobechi74: 2:13am On Feb 28, 2015
I read a false bibleremix which says God created a woman first before adam

At the same time Jehovah created Adam, he created a woman first , Lilith, who like Adam was taken from the earth. She was given to Adam as his wife. But there was a dispute between them about a matter that when it came before the judges had to be discussed behind closed doors. She spoke the unspeakable name of Jehovah and vanished

anyway, na propaganda from apc
Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by Tallesty1(m): 5:00am On Feb 28, 2015
engrtee:
theoretically women could exist on there own because they are able to give birth.
I would they will just pack unah go one side make we rest.
engrtee:
in fact we are all women until the male hormones kick in and we become men
Kataway. No, you are all unfertilized eggs until.....
engrtee:
So the truth is, all men were once women, and thus all men come from women (not the other way around!)
and only a few were able to develop into full humans.
engrtee:
as an embryo, everyone is “female” until the Y chromosome kicks in about 6-8 weeks after conception.
Joke aside, All embryos are not female at conception. The egg recieves one sex chromosome from the mother, and since the mother has two X chromosomes, the egg will get one of these X chromosomes. At that point, it is neither male nor female, just an unfertilized egg. When a sperm joins with the egg, it will donate one sex chromosome -- either an X or a Y chromosome. The newly concieved embryo will be a girl if the father's sperm cell donates an X, (the embryo will be XX), and it will be a male if the sperm donates a Y (the embryo will be XY). It's the luck of the draw whether the sperm that fertilizes the egg has an X or Y chromosome in it from the father. Thanks.
Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by Tallesty1(m): 5:03am On Feb 28, 2015
tobechi74:
I read a false bibleremix which says God created a woman first before adam

At the same time Jehovah created Adam, he created a woman first , Lilith, who like Adam was taken from the earth. She was given to Adam as his wife. But there was a dispute between them about a matter that when it came before the judges had to be discussed behind closed doors. She spoke the unspeakable name of Jehovah and vanished

anyway, na propaganda from apc
That's A Feminist Bible.

1 Like

Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by Pr0ton: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2015
engrtee:
theoretically women could exist on there own because they are able to give birth. in fact we are all women until the male hormones kick in and we become men

So the truth is, all men were once women, and thus all men come from women (not the other way around!).

Remember, being able to "give birth" originally requires the male sp.erm cell to fertilize the female unfertilized egg cell resulting to a zygote (where the chances of "birth" start)

Bottom line: theoretically, women cannot exist on their own because somehow they essentially need men to aid their existence.

1 Like

Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by Jeromejnr(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wonders shall never end undecided

1 Like

Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by HCpaul(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
If it is your matematical knowledge that will make you to miss heaven, please cut it off.....

1 Like

Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by francizy(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2015
engrtee:

Engineer ekuse oh!

I see you studied biological engineering... tongue.

**modified**

Pardon me for being nasty tho. How will a woman get pregnant when the man is not there?

Will she have to sip the cum of a male gorilla or what?

I don't really understands your logic/argument.. undecided
Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
I didn't even read your post and am here to tell you is a lie. grin
Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by jargonzboi(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
pure lies plus pure dumbness and scientific immaturity is worrying the OP.
Re: Proof;women Created First Before Men by Horus(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8waIjazUAT4

[size=15pt]Black Women The First Gods On The Planet[/size]

Neb Sekhem Amun Ib Meduty Teaches on "Black Women The First Gods On The Planet"

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happy 34th Anniversary To Winners Chapel.. / The Beauty Of Christianity / ‘I Started My Church With Just N250′ – Prophet Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.