Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Can I Make First Class? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Make First Class? (12102 Views)

How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ / 172 Make First Class At Unimaid 22nd -25th Combined Convocation / How to make First Class/Good Grades in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make First Class? by Adesiji77: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mayorblaze:
By spending upto five hours daily on Nairaland.

Thank me later

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make First Class? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
La cram la pour
Re: How Can I Make First Class? by Mbkite(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
I didn't make 1st class, so I may nt advice properly. Meet pple dat made 1st class 4 advice.
Re: How Can I Make First Class? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Adex097:

Lol...a 5.0 cgpa is sure with this.
I'm telling ya wink
Re: How Can I Make First Class? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
1-change your mindset.. Eagles don't be friend duck.. Have the mindset of a champion...
2-determination..set your heart, soul, might and strength to work. The hand of the diligent shall bear rule, those that are lazy will be slaves.
3-know what your lecturers want.
4-know thyself.. Can you read for 5hrs.. Any course you read for 2 hrs be guaranteed that you can get a A grade.
5-the day school begins, intense study starts.. Get all the needed material and read wide. Don't go a day without going tru your lecture notes..
6-mix with like minded friends.. Peeps who are better than you. Go for tutorials , ask questions to people better than you..
7-Avoid social life.. Clubbing, drinking etc
8-Solicite prayers from your parents friends and, loved ones..
9-Do things punctual and not in the nick of time.. Do anything you are told even though it is silly and dumb..
10-join a fellowship.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make First Class? by dahmie2013: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
So sorry 2 burst ur bubble OP, first class doesn't come cheap. So dere isn't a "cheapest" way 2 it.
Re: How Can I Make First Class? by fitinwell: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
My advice.. Have a clearer hand writing.. Lobatan!
Re: How Can I Make First Class? by usermane(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Even the cheapest way to obtain 1st class is not a walk over. IMO, the cheapest way to obtain 1st class is to study "smarter".

1. Time Management.
Consider your time like your money. Imagine having to pay for every time you waste sleeping, chatting e.t.c. If you plan to study from nightfall till midnight, dont get absorbed in some other stuffs that drain your study drive and concentration.

2. Focus
There are certain factors that hinders one from excelling in school. Noisy, unserious, carefree roommates, poor hostel facilities, insufficient cash e.t.c. Work to correct these things.

3. Study 'smarter'.
Read, understand and APPLY. If you cram, you will live to cram the same stuff another time. If simply understand, you will forget it after a while, although it will be easier to relearn it another day. If you apply what you are studying to something around you or something you already know, it will be difficult to forget it.

That 's how the brain works. The brain can easily grasp and recall Newton 's first law of motion if the reader applies the law, relating it with a car(body) which keep traveling at a constant speed untill it bump into a parked car(at rest) which had remained parked untill it was bumped by the former car.
Re: How Can I Make First Class? by Bukkiminat(f): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Be a First Class material,
You should'nt be the one chasing first class,first class should be chasing you.
tongue
Re: How Can I Make First Class? by Ezegozie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
My Guy listen.
I always like to give a realistic advice.

All these advice I see here are good, but I want to mention one thing very important,

I dont know of private schools, but in Federal school where I just graduated.
First class is not for everybody

what do I mean by that.
It is not only by studying 24/7 and praying 24/7 or even avoiding girls like shit that one makes first class, you must be brilliant and have a high IQ before you make it, if not, even if you kill yourself, you cant graduate with first-class. Sorry if I sound harsh but thats the simple truth

so ask yourself.

(1) Do I have a high IQ
(2) What was my position when I was in secondary school?
(3) What did I get in Jamb and postUme. If it is less than 200, when all condition is favourable then probably you may not make first class.

The best graduating student in my set wasn't the most studious.

So study your best, but do not kill yourself if you do not make first class, because it is the class of the genius
Re: How Can I Make First Class? by dayoson0204(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2015
dreezybines:

if what u typed is true men i respect u big time....

Thank you sire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isamah Jude Ogochukwu: Lost But Found Certificates (Photo) / See The Immoral Act South Africa High School Children Display At School / Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.