Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy (2467 Views)

Nigeria's Democracy In Danger - Senator Dr Abdullahi / Nigeria's Democracy In Danger:APC Senator & Senate Spokesman Sen. Sabi Abdullahi / Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by aminashy: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari an ex coup plotter that once truncated democracy in Nigeria now want to come and participate in democracy he never believed in this can't happen anywhere in the world so therefore Pa Buhari's loss would ultimately be victory for democracy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by sisanmattu: 2:18am On Feb 28, 2015
Obasanjo was a military ruler and later a democratic ruler who did reasonably well Buhari can do same even better. Your point is invalid, sorry about that

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 28, 2015
We all must do all we can to make the bold statement!
A Buhari win is a doom for Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by aminashy: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Ever heard if Obasanjo been a coup plotter? em janjaweedian your brainless Buhari truncated or democracy and kicked out Shagari your man can't be president mark my word maybe in sambisa sha and shekau would hand over to him.

sisanmattu:
Obasanjo was a military ruler and later a democratic ruler who did reasonably well Buhari can do same even better. Your point is invalid, sorry about that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by rusher14: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Was David Mark not a coupist?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by AnyibestDede(m): 2:48am On Feb 28, 2015
To me, i think he should not benefit from anything DEMOCRATIC. He took us 30yrs backward. Come to think of it, Nigeria would have been a better place today if we had sustained that DEMOCRACY till date

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by aminashy: 2:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Is David mark running for president?

rusher14:
Was David Mark not a coupist?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by rusher14: 3:00am On Feb 28, 2015
aminashy:
Is David mark running for president?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

If he can be considered a democrat, so also can Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by aminashy: 3:06am On Feb 28, 2015
You are confused David Mark was never a major actor in any coup

rusher14:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by KingIU(m): 3:15am On Feb 28, 2015
that's a big lie go get yourself a sit
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by makazona(m): 3:37am On Feb 28, 2015
rusher14:

If u are sincere to yourself, u will accept easily that David Mark is a democrat (from his words and actions).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by parkhurst: 3:47am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?[/size]

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by IfyAwazie(f): 4:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Pls o, wen will d general come back from Uk? After the election?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by Tallesty1(m): 4:16am On Feb 28, 2015
sisanmattu:
Oga did you hear that OBJ dethroned a democratically elected president? This expired milk unah dey drink from Buhari's sagged bosom no dey allow unah to reason wella again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 28, 2015
sisanmattu:
OBJ never truncated civil rule but became Head of State due to the death of Murtala Moh'd. So don't even compare both. #NeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by dein77(m): 4:26am On Feb 28, 2015
sisanmattu:

But Obasanjo was never a coup plotter! Those who scuttled our democracy in the past MUST never be allowed the luxury of tasting the benefits of the system they once destroyed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by dein77(m): 4:28am On Feb 28, 2015
parkhurst:
[size=14pt]Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?[/size]

This over recycled talk is weak and stale; it holds nothing!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by ellechrystal(f): 4:30am On Feb 28, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Pls o, wen will d general come back from Uk? After the election?
I think he is now at chatham backyard speaking to d animals about his agenda for them in nigeria,
There is something fishey about his UK visit, it's not all about d speech, it's something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by ellechrystal(f): 4:32am On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:

This over recycled talk is weak and stale; it holds nothing!
I tire o.
Ppl who want to distabilise threads with repeated show of hatred.
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by TI1919(m): 5:02am On Feb 28, 2015
GMB is free to contest is a nice step to dream big, but it will be foolishness for me to vote for him while he's been paraded by the same caliber of persons that are called PDP.
I smell rat in the sudden change.
I believe we all need change in our life personally and this change is gradual not a fire brigade approach. If I am better, Nigeria will be better. Our life should be a message to the world is better that way.
imagine OBJ shouting change?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by aminashy: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by jdilight(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
sisanmattu:

That was not democracy. It was a mix of military government and Democratic government. We are now in real democracy and we must protect it.
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by rusher14: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2015
makazona:

If u are sincere to yourself, u will accept easily that David Mark is a democrat (from his words and actions).

David Mark was an active member of the coup that brought Buhari into power in 1983 and was rewarded by being made governor of Niger state.

If you consider him reformed and a democrat today today, so also Buhari.

It doesn't work only when it favours you.
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by rusher14: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2015
aminashy:

You are confused David Mark was never a major actor in any coup

David Mark was an active member of the coup that brought Buhari into power in 1983 and was rewarded by being made governor of Niger state.

Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by bondingman: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2015
sisanmattu:
Obasanjo as a military ruler handed over to a civilian President -pro-democracy
Buhari as a military man overthrew a civilian government- anti-democracy
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by lilflipnerd: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2015
AnyibestDede:
To me, i think he should not benefit from anything DEMOCRATIC. He took us 30yrs backward. Come to think of it, Nigeria would have been a better place today if we had sustained that DEMOCRACY till date
democracy indeed
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by ElekeNtioba: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Not just for democracy but for the Nigerian youth.

With GEJ there is hope but Buhari represents d old order and their intention to recycle themselves in power. Maybe after Buhari, Babangida will fancy his chances too and then Abacha (if he was alive).

GEJ may not be the best but Buhari is not an option.
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by makazona(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
rusher14:

How do u know a repentant criminal?
is it not by his behaviour after repentance?
i am actually looking at this from an objective cum neutral point of view.
so from what i see,David Mark has been doing a lot of corrections and restitutions and we can see that.

dont be biased bro
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by makazona(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
rusher14:

so from what i see,David Mark has been doing a lot of corrections and restitutions and we can see that.

dont be biased bro.
Re: Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy by rusher14: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
makazona:

dont be biased bro.

So in your opinion Mark is reformed but Buhari isn't?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. / Niger Deltans, Concerned Nigerians, Read This! / Tonye Barcanister Ndokis, Bonny Are Tight Ibo Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.