Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP (18033 Views)

A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by gateleo(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Isajaf:
because FFK and Ayo Fayose don't speaks in favour of your party, they have becomes disgrace to your Yoruba Nation that produces such intelligent follows.Lord have mercy. while many nations like USA Britain , France Germany etc that knew the wat of these guys are begging them to become dia citizen because they knew the value

Please spare us that ok... so FFK and Fayose are now intelligent fellow right? do you ever know what intelligent is? I pity you bro. ...SMH for you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by pmc01(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2015
The same they once told us is seriously ill and even accused of suffering from Parkinson's disease wants to succeed Buhari as President of the FRN?

Like seriously?

They are not even consistent in fabricating falsehood. Haba!
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2015
I can't make any sense out of this. Truly, senseless talk like this one won't deter Nigerians from casting their vote for their preferred candidate. What we want is issue based campaign and not character assassination.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by soldierdollar(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2015
The news is not complete .
According to Kayode , Tinubu signed a pact with Osibanjo which includes that osibanjo will resign 6 months after their election after which Tinubu will replace him . Tinubu will then be appointed the acting President on the grounds that Buhari is too unhealthy to rule Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by adanrygr8: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Wat ffk problem? This mumu has forgotten dat GEJ had secret plans to succeed Yar'dua.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2015
It has come to the knowledge of APC that Jonathan forced Sambo to sign an evil plot. According to this 'reliable source', GEJ is planning to replace Sambo with PEJ as Vice president after six months in office if he is re-elected as president.

God save us from desperate politicians, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by BrosPeter: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2015
If thief-nubu thinks he can buy Nigeria like he did Lagos, he has another think coming. He can fo..ol Lagosians but he can't fo..ol Nigeria.

GEJ 2019 till tired of ruling. No time for jan..jaweeds.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Yes 000 buhari need to watch His back because He might be eliminated by His team members when he fail for this forth coming election.............
It is sure that buhari will fail but He stil need to watch over His own back cos His own team members are too wicked.............
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by emeka2847: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Lol!

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by BrosPeter: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2015
candy:
It has come to the knowledge of APC that Jonathan forced Sambo to sign an evil plot. According to this 'reliable source', GEJ is planning to replace Sambo with PEJ as Vice president after six months in office if he is re-elected as president.

God save us from desperate politicians, Amen.

Dis girl don drink, no one can be this stu..pid.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by electrosuru: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2015
FFK, like father like son dat wat ur father did also during his time, so ur own will not surprise me (omo iran ki ran). U better pray to God to remove d course on ur family, biggest fool of all time, if nt because of ur useless president dat is clueless saying dat stealing is not corruption u would av been in kiriki.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Muhammadkhan: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2015
In order to turn away north from buhari
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by goldman777: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2015
ffk i think d madness dat put fani kayode to mental institution assylum in ghana has started again,they better take him back b4 its too late.does dis man sound sane,i pity jonathan hangin around a mentally ill person.lolz
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by gateleo(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
That's just the tip of the iceberg. I also heard Tinubu is planning to become Hillary Clinton's running mate, rubbish. Asiwaju remains a great leader of repute. I salute his courage and doggedness. PdP calling a world press conference to say all these shows Tinubu is not only relevant but a threat to the clueless govt of the day period!
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by dre11(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
When you go back to history of western region of 1958, his father and other co travellers betrayed chief awolowo by peddling lies against the late sage. Though his father was a brilliant lawyer from Cambridge. But they had history of lying in their family......

So, its not surprising that FFK is peddling lies just like his father

Because it runs in their blood

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Zobaen: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2015
he will force Osinbajo to resign as VP
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Holuwathoby(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2015
if not GMB, definitely it won't be GEJ. I really pray we don't continue life ds way for d next four years! GOD's Will shall be done in our Nation and there shall peace and tranquility in Nigeria again - Amen!
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by gateleo(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
MightyD:
Yes 000 buhari need to watch His back because He might be eliminated by His team members when he fail for this forth coming election.............
It is sure that buhari will fail but He stil need to watch over His own back cos His own team members are too wicked.............

Keep dreaming boy..... We shall all see March 28...

Sai Buhari
Sai Ambode
Sai Amos
Sai Ajimobi
Sai Fatai
Sai all APC aspirants
Sai Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by xboyelyusuf(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
I have always said this...Tinubu is just too desperate to become the President, reason he is contesting to go back to the senate and become the. senate president. When Buhari dies, they will impeach Osinbajo....

And gbam!! Tinubu becomes the President...
FFK sabi book gan oh.
Both you and FFK need to go back to school for such stupid insinuation

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by yayitifury: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Even if yemi is ... As u claimed which I don't believe anyway.....how does this assertion make tinubu president.....daft like always....GMB till mortal combat turn street fighter...

denkyw:
are you a learner......?
if you think yemi osinbajo is the APC presidential VP then you are sitting on a long thing,the man is just a puppet in the hands of tinubu,na boy boy im be.even tinubu knows GMB health status and he doesn't believe Buhari can complete his tenure if he accidentally wins. so wake up from your sleep and see the possibility
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2015
BrosPeter:

Dis girl don drink, no one can be this stu..pid.
Ok...in reference to your last sentence, your stupidity stems from overnight drinking spree of cheap ogogoro...I get it.

Now to my comment, didn't you see the pun intended in my post? I typed that just as a joke because I found FFK's allegation funny and unbelieveable.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by klimson: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2015
I thank da indifendent Nigeria Electoral quomision for their integrity. My fatty the A. Fe. Cee are working very hard to save this quontry. The vice fresident, Osidabe is a confitent frofessor.

Please we don't need this kind of english in the gathering of heads of States or comity of nations..

GEJ till 2019. GMB for ICPC chairman.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2015
denkyw:
are you a learner......?
if you think yemi osinbajo is the APC presidential VP then you are sitting on a long thing,the man is just a puppet in the hands of tinubu,na boy boy im be.even tinubu knows GMB health status and he doesn't believe Buhari can complete his tenure if he accidentally wins. so wake up from your sleep and see the possibility

Illiterate grin

You still.haven't explained the mathematics of how a Tinubu succession is possible in a democratic era.

Mr clueless, come and explain pls, don't run away grin
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2015
xboyelyusuf:

Both you and FFK need to go back to school for such stupid insinuation
Bros, which school u go wey u no understand simple sarcasm?
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by 989900: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
If APC wins FFK and Ayo Fayose are going to commit suicide.

Politicians (especially that 'ewu' FFK), they'll just switch sides.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
I have always said this...Tinubu is just too desperate to become the President, reason he is contesting to go back to the senate and become the senate president. When Buhari dies, they will impeach Osinbajo....

And gbam!! Tinubu becomes the President...
FFK sabi book gan oh.
Hope you've not mistaken Oluremi Tinubu for Bola Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Lol
ThisisBuhari:
If APC wins FFK and Ayo Fayose are going to commit suicide.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by ajoskele(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Hope you've not mistaken Oluremi Tinubu for Bola Tinubu?
Bros, na joke I dey now....

People can be too serious on NL...how Tinubu go become President wen e no even hol any political post.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by OLADD: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Yomieluv:
FFK,we are in civilian dispensation. Such brazen is only possible in military rule,so tell how Tinubu intends to do that in a democratic dispensation..

FFK,if you don't know what to say again,please silence is a better option..your stupidity is becoming overdose..

You seem to be the one that's naive. Have you forgotten how Tinubu and other ACN leaders forced Pastor Tunde Bakare to sign a postdated resignation letter in 2011? Why do you people forget things easily or are you just been mischievous?
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by smirn(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Evidence of failure, i wonder why APC affairs is giving PDP a sleepless night. Why not mind ur party affairs and do ur campaign. Is APC the only political party? This APC and Buhari, your CHANGE is really obvious and you are gaining attention all the time.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
Bros, na joke I dey now....

People can be too serious on NL...how Tinubu go become President wen e no even hol any political post.
You're not joking, but showing your lack of basic knowledge of government.
Re: Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP by billyG(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2015
FKK has finally admit his fear,that Buhari will win GEJ, & he has been deceivin d later,how can tinubu do that?when he is never in any contest.FKK need 2 visit a Brain shrinker ~eleyi' ti yawere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Night, 2018 At Uyo Township Stadium (Photos) / New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner / Poor Electricity, High Diesel Cost: Manufacturers Count Losses, Banks Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.