Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (50864 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by iamshola: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi west senatorial district at the national assembly, says it is impossible for him to impregnate Oluremi Tinubu, who represents Lagos central senatorial district, because she has already “arrived” menopause.

Speaking with journalists in Abuja on Thursday, Melaye refuted reports that he threatened, during a closed door session of the senate on Tuesday, to beat up Tinubu and impregnate her.

He said he did not use any insolent, abusive, or degrading language when the disagreement ensued.

“It is malicious and a lie that I said I would impregnate Mrs Tinubu,” Melaye said.

“Biologically, it is even impossible to impregnate Mrs Tinubu because she has arrived menopause. How can you say you want to beat somebody and at the same time impregnate the person.”

Melaye explained that he only told the senate that since it had passed a resolution saying that its rules were not forged, senators who went to court should withdraw the case of face suspension.

“Unfortunately, Senator Oluremi Tinubu got up and was recognised to speak and immediately she started speaking, she specifically mentioned my name, “he said.

“For reasons only known to Senator Remi Tinubu, she got up and the first thing she said was that she was being harassed in this chamber by Senator Melaye at this point.

“She went ahead to say that why would he come here and be threatening senators and there was a large chorus from senators. At that point I was still calm. She got up again and said that this thug must be tamed. At that point, I got up and told her that she was very stupid.

“The next statement from her was ‘You are a dog’. She called me a dog, and when she called me a dog I stood up and reacted and I told her that this was not bourdillon and she should look at my face, I am not one of those senators who normally come to prostrate to them in bourdillon and I am from Kogi —and not from Lagos.”

He also said that there was no talk about the reported impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Somehow she got falsehood sold to SaharaReporters; nobody among those of us who spoke there talked about impeachment. The issue of the presidency was not the subject matter. But because of deliberate wickedness and satanic manifestation, they brought in the issue of presidency to garnish their aim and purpose.”

https://www.thecable.ng/melaye-i-cannot-impregnate-oluremi-tinubu-she-has-already-arrived-menopause

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by HarbySloy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Menopause ko! Octopus nii

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by shafanik: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adakejeje Abi'wakunkun
"The gentility of a Lion is not a symbol of timidity"
Hmm... Dino is adding sour to injury.
Hope this doesn't end bloody.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by mofayodeyahoo: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nobody can stop ur political career? People can decide who represent them, 2019 is still far .,..

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by JohnsonOlanre: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
God bless Dino melaye! We APC youths stand with him like we always did since GEj's regime. grin grin

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by DaBullIT(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Either bloggers are having a field day or Dino really wants to commit suicide

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by rayblast(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
U can still get her pregnant Dino my guy. Don't u blv in miracles? If ur sperm is on d high side count, u can break every menopausal buhaha!!!!!

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by sammyj: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
This statement just confirms this alleged thugs former statement about beating up and impregnate the woman in the first place. Would he have this thought if he does not have anything for her!!! tongue

35 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by lielbree: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol.... apc's finest

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by sukkot: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by greatness22(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol, the native doctor wen give dino mind strong pass jagaban.

I think the native doctor deserve the "man of the year" award.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Akshow: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rawbiiisssh

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by mazizitonene(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
interesting blockbuster..........
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by MasterJayJay: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Isoni(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
“It is malicious and a lie that I said I would impregnate Mrs Tinubu,” Melaye said.

“Biologically, it is even impossible to impregnate Mrs Tinubu because she has arrived menopause. How can you say you want to beat somebody and at the same time impregnate the person.”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3975794_20160715161345_jpeg1aa21b34a89ecedb18a2974d2e424772
Dino :Can I tell you something ??
Oluremi What is that??
Dino can I toast you??
Oluremi me??
Dino Yes
Oluremi you must be mad.
Dino hahahahahah your toto don pass 50 years oo.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by teebillz: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na wao.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by luvdray99: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mele...Watapin?
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by heryurh(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nairaland needs a dislike button undecided

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by TheNewIbadan: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
The rapist Ibos support.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Siga: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
... Dino man... U sabi throw shade oo... chai... that's so callous bro...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by yommen: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by marshborn(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
#istandwithdino

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by HRich(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
The best thing for this idiot is to resign as Senator.

What a Shame and Slap to Kogi people?

He's an idiot, and i don't regret calling him that,

He should learn to Respect women then his mum will gladly be happy for having him as a Son.

He's a Shame to Nigerian Senate

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by dunkem21(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dino pls stop and apologise.. then move on..

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by ayobase(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
and he keeps insulting the Tinubus.

one insult from the woman, and she gets load of insultS in return.

I love this drama...

Dino 3 vs Remi 1

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Mopolchi: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dino

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by EvilSeeed: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dino Melaye is a disgrace of a human being.

I don't care what kind of opposition politics they are playing but you can't make utterances like that.

The Remi Lady has yet to make any comments on the matter yet Dino keeps spewing shiit.

Fhuck him. angry

I trust Jagaban to open his file soon.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.