Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,061 members, 7,821,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Dilema.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilema.... (2289 Views)

Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys / New Post (relationship Dilema) / Sex Dilema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilema.... by missamanda(f): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

All this one Na early morning rant...

Someone comes here and all she says about her intended is that he is attractive and well groomed

Nothing about his values, his philosophy or whehter he is even caring to her and you say I'm attacking her

Even for you that likes tall dudes, is that all you considered?

Now who is cranky this morning

Go and eat and come back
U're funny....if he isn't the man I want, will I consider his proposal? This man is every woman's dream. I myself, I'm nt bad looking so I'm nt looking for physical attribute, just that, he'll what I want in a man. He's gentle, strict, caring, and can take care of a woman. So, what more do I want? Just that he's not bad looking either!
Re: My Dilema.... by pickabeau1: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
missamanda:
U're funny....if he isn't the man I want, will I consider his proposal? This man is every woman's dream. I myself, I'm nt bad looking so I'm nt looking for physical attribute, just that, he'll what I want in a man. He's gentle, strict, caring, and can take care of a woman. So, what more do I want? Just that he's not bad looking either!

Now I'm the funny one
I think you should look inwards.. Woman
Thus is the first time you mentioned other attributes aside his 'lookinggoodness' and 'wellgroomedability' and the fact that it just makes sense to settle down nownow undecided

You had better be sure you are financially, spiritually and emotionally compatible before you commit your life to him and any man for that matter ...

People like you will come with a new moniker to wail, gnash about your hubby taking you for granted after you left it all to marry him..

Boo hoo
Re: My Dilema.... by missamanda(f): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

Now I'm the funny one
I think you should look inwards.. Woman
Thus is the first time you mentioned other attributes aside his 'lookinggoodness' and 'wellgroomedability' and the fact that it just makes sense to settle down nownow undecided

You had better be sure you are financially, spiritually and emotionally compatible before you commit your life to him and any man for that matter ...

People like you will come with a new moniker to wail, gnash about your hubby taking you for granted after you left it all to marry him..

Boo hoo
I'm 22, nt like I'm desperate or anything. Just because I gave an highlight of how he is doesn't mean I'm ignorant of his character!
Re: My Dilema.... by pickabeau1: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
missamanda:
I'm 22, nt like I'm desperate or anything. Just because I gave an highlight of how he is doesn't mean I'm ignorant of his character!

My dear you unwittingly gave the most important highlight of his persona to you while neglecting to mention that which is the most important

If looks rock your boat..carry go

Don't come and whine one day about it
Re: My Dilema.... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

My dear you unwittingly gave the most important highlight of his persona to you while neglecting to mention that which is the most important

If looks rock your boat..carry go

Don't come and whine one day about it

You're hitting her hard bro grin
Re: My Dilema.... by funkyjms: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
pickabeau1 e don do now!

How many times you wan make the girl talk say no be only look?

You just dey 'punch' her since, e no good o
Re: My Dilema.... by funkyjms: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're hitting her hard bro grin

Ahswear! grin

1 Like

Re: My Dilema.... by pickabeau1: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Guys

No be so... Many people have trodden this same path

OK..make I chill

grin
Re: My Dilema.... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
pickabeau1:
Guys

No be so... Many people have trodden this same path

OK..make I chill

grin
You spoke the truth sha
Re: My Dilema.... by bettsielaugh: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.jobspase.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Names Of Men Who Make The Best Husbands / 10 Reasons Why Nairobians Hate Using Condoms / 10 Kinds Of Boyfriends Kept By Girls In College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.