Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. (980 Views)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues / Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2015
I was driving along okpanam road Asaba this morning when I noticed a crowd building up by dbs junction, a convoy of over 200 buses and 10 luxury buses, occupants dressed I'm Muslim attires, some even kneeling n praying, at first thought, I felt there maybe mayhem across the niger at onitsha, I called one of them n inquired, only to discover that they were ferried from far away ibadan, n several western states to come boost up gej Asaba campaign, I was like ooops, even in his strong hold delta?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by drdaniels: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
PDP and gej using all available machineries.

Don't blame them coz I wld av done same if in their shoe....... But then, I had shoes as a kid unlike...............

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by EdCure: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2015
That was what happened during the rally in Benin. Tens of Ifesinashi, Young shall Grow & ABC Transport buses brought and took thousands of "supporters"in and out of the city.

Yet some minions will call it "massive and colourful crowd" of the locals.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by kestolove95(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2015
dats wat. Happen wen u take drinking more seriux dan national affair
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2015
princeeze1:
I was driving along okpanam road Asaba this morning when I noticed a crowd building up by dbs junction, a convoy of over 200 buses and 10 luxury buses, occupants dressed I'm Muslim attires, some even kneeling n praying, at first thought, I felt there maybe mayhem across the niger at onitsha, I called one of them n inquired, only to discover that they were ferried from far away ibadan, n several western states to come boost up gej Asaba campaign, I was like ooops, even in his strong hold delta?

My friend it would have been better if you could use another caption, because this does not show that you are a lenient person to say unpopular president, if some former DGs can be so popular in Nigeria what about President or when several persons came from a far because of one person, what does that means to you, or are you not good in essay?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by lokito: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2015
So many queer campaign things. Yesterday Buhari built the longest banner in the world (as in longer than third mainland bridge sef). So Jonathan need to meet up too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2015
freeboy604:

My friend it would have been better if you could use another caption, because this does not show that you are a lenient person to say unpopular president, if some former DGs can be so popular in Nigeria what about President or when several persons came from a far because of one person, what does that means to you, or are you not good in essay?

The caption is without apology, if in delta state one of his major strong holds. He has to import several thousands of people from outside the state to boost the turn out, how popular is he then? Abegi.....yeye dey smell.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2015
drdaniels:
PDP and gej using all available machineries.

Don't blame them coz I wld av done same if in their shoe....... But then, I had shoes as a kid unlike...............
Choi,u harsh ooo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Hugely Unpopular President. by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
halimaabi:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy
Can't you saTANs just comment without insulting th incoming president,#GMB,haba.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Endorsement Divides Hausa Community In Sw. / What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) / How N200b, ING Offer To Tinubu By Jonathan, PDP, Babangida, Others Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.