Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) (977 Views)

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by amsoslim(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Going through my pix when I stumbled on this very hilarious pix so I felt I share with my follow NL so i know how u feel if u get this kind of alert in ur fone from ur bank

Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by rottennaija(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
They would refund it period

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by scribble: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
I will tell them to take more

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by 1stola: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hell! Will be let loose.
Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by lanicky(f): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
I would tell them to deduct #1000 more.

But if they dare deduct it for Buhari! Na me go burn the bank.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by amsoslim(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
get ur comments coming in
Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by amsoslim(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
1stola:
Hell! Will be let loose.
y say so
Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by amsoslim(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
rottennaija:
They would refund it period
n how dey tell ya is fr tax?
Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
i will tell them to withdraw more!!!
GOD KNOW I CAN SELL MY MOST PRECIOUS PROPERTY FOR ANYTHING THAT WILL BRING GEJ BACK.
GEJ IS A GOOD MAN , TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even though I support jonathan, I dont have the money for his campaign, the bank go refund double cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) by amsoslim(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2015
imas:
Even though I support jonathan, I dont have the money for his campaign, the bank go refund double cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Globalisation Of Boko Haram: Nigerian Minister Warns The West Faces A New Terror / Buhari In Deal With West To Legalise Same Sex Marriage, To Repeal Anti- Gay Law, / Blackwater In Nigeria Fighting Boko Haram-us Buzzfeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.