Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) (12295 Views)

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
how I make my home is not your business. Contribute to the topic and leave my personal life out of this.

Both goes hand in hand,if you can't be trusted with a little thing ,how then can you be trusted in a more bigger thing,,,as you walks likewise your clothes walks

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
dikeigbo2:

Both goes hand in hand,if you can't be trusted with a little thing ,how then can you be trusted in a more bigger thing,,,as you walks likewise your clothes walks
thank you mr. adviser!! Now,contribute to the topic!
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by eaglechild: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
Another pathetic liar! You are telling me as if i don't know the road too well.
All these ediots trying to score cheap political points by posting old pictures,Rochas is our next governor.

Meanwhile,go to the Imo picture thread and see the pictures of current bad roads i snapped and posted during my visit to imo state. That's just the true situation of the road,but lying about a road that has been fixed is totally unacceptable.
Please stop lying.

I find it very embarrassing.

I drove past that road just yesterday and i regretted ever doing so.

It is in a very sad state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Please stop lying.

I find it very embarrassing.

I drove past that road just yesterday and i regretted ever doing so.

It is in a very sad state.

Liar number 4!
Go back, snap the road and upload the picture please!
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by eaglechild: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
Liar number 4!
Go back, snap the road and upload the picture please!

Yes ma.

You expect me to leave what i am doing and drive to a road i will not wish my worst enemies to pass through just to get pictures for you.

Meanwhile you are yet to accept the glaring evidence before you.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by nellyjohn: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
gilmaro:
Yet they canvas him as the best apc governor.......if this is apc best serving governor then which change are they preaching,, liars
My dear ask them again oooo. Na this be d change?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by nellyjohn: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Anyway, am not surprise because APC are bunch of liars.
GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Sparkle777(f): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
valicious1:

I personally took the pics yesterday and their is no way he would have completed the road within 24hrs.

This woman stop saying what you know nothing about angry

Yesterday?? Is it raining in Imo? Wow, horrible road.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by DuchessLily(f): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Choi!! Nland APC and PDP supporters at it again!
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Facosco(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
valicious1:

I personally took the pics yesterday and their is no way he would have completed the road within 24hrs.

This woman stop saying what you know nothing about angry
i disagree with you to have taken this pix yesterday cos this pics was taken during raining season as you can see it and we are in dry season now so this pics could not have been.taken yesterday
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Facosco:
i disagree with you to have taken this pix yesterday cos this pics was taken during raining season as you can see it and we are in dry season now so this pics could not have been.taken yesterday
my brother this picture is as legit as your pvc. ..The rains are already falling in owerri. .and heavy ones at that...In short we de rainy season here oo

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Plshavmercyamen: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
valicious1:

that was 3 years ago bro! Rochas has lost over 75-80% of his supporters in imo in recent times, the expository masterpiece album released by Uche Ogbuagu ( Ka o puo!!), dealt the final fatality knock out blow on Okorocha's popularity and image in the state!

The trending phrase in owerri now is 'ka o puo'.

Just go to the markets or any crowded place and blow ur whistle, what you will hear as response from the crowd is ...... "KA O PUO oooooo " ( he should leave) grin
Nwanne, you lie yet again. Uche Ogbuagu is simply disgruntled cos Owelle failed to re appoint him into his cabinet. Imolites have always seen through the deceit of the illitrate low lifer(Uche Ogbuagu). Maybe he should also go and take down the numerous praise jingles he recorded in favour of Owelle being aired in the media. Uche Ogbuagu is a clown(comedian) and u can only take a clown serious to your own peril. Udo diri unu
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Chigold101(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
Op what if the contract has been awarded to someone who maybe due to financial problems has decided to halt the job.i'm saying this out of experience.if this is the case would you rather say that he should go out there and work on the road?
Most times we keep blaming the government ignorantly.
wait o... Do you say a contract is 100% done by just awarding it or after inspecting it? The op said the man said completed 100%. If u go to Owerri and entire Imo state you will pity Imolites. So many abandoned road projects...

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Chigold101(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
Old pictures. That road has been completed.

Op,come up with another lie
show us the picture of the completed road let us see. If u like photoshop pictures or doctor it. We will still find out.

Meanwhile Never Again shall we believe in APCheat lies and propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, you lie yet again. Uche Ogbuagu is simply disgruntled cos Owelle failed to re appoint him into his cabinet. Imolites have always seen through the deceit of the illitrate low lifer(Uche Ogbuagu). Maybe he should also go and take down the numerous praise jingles he recorded in favour of Owelle being aired in the media. Uche Ogbuagu is a clown(comedian) and u can only take a clown serious to your own peril. Udo diri unu
uche ogbuagu willingly retired from the rochas led government in 2013. ...
SMH APC spreading lies like flu since 2013

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Plshavmercyamen: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
BADNEAT:
uche ogbuagu willingly retired from the rochas led government in 2013. ...
SMH APC spreading lies like flu since 2013
lol... Nwanne, please If you don't know, you can ask around. Uche Ogbuagu was dropped and NEVER re appointed during the last major cabinet reshuffle despite his lobby and iti mkpu. Udo diri gi
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Facosco(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
BADNEAT:
my brother this picture is as legit as your pvc. ..The rains are already falling in owerri. .and heavy ones at that...In short we de rainy season here oo
k....satisfied
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by meforyou1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
Old pictures. That road has been completed.

Op,come up with another lie
Is it with mouth you complete projects? Where is the pix?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by meforyou1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
Shut up you pathetic liar! You didn't take the pictures yesterday. You are well known as a Rochas hater. Your topics proves so.

I personally passed that road when i was in owerri and the road is very ok.

Nonsense!!
Berem, I used to get angry at your senseless posts, but now all I have for you is serious pity. U really need psychiatric evaluation asap, because your behaviour is not normal. Thank me later

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by meforyou1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
valicious1:

I will use this thread to make all Nairalanders see how much of a liar, deceiver and shameless fabricator you are. I will go back there with a current calender, snap and post the pictures here. You will surely be put to shame you misleading female ape!
You need not to prove anything further to that goat

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by meforyou1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

I wonder what joy these people derive from telling lies, anytime i call peeps in Owerri, i hear different stories from what is being painted here on nairaland
Pls call me, let me tell you the real situation of things in imo state and see if you wount become that criminal okorocha' worst critic

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by meforyou1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
valicious1:

Whether @Ochejoseph is an imolite or not is not the issue here! I am from Imo state ( ideato north precisely) and I can authoritatively say that ochejoseph is right in all dimension! Imo state is a totally failed state under Rochas okorocha's administration!
I'm from Arondizuogu, the town worst hit by criminal okorocha's maladministration. Majority of our people are in idea to north, but I'm in onuimo

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
lol... Nwanne, please If you don't know, you can ask around. Uche Ogbuagu was dropped and NEVER re appointed during the last major cabinet reshuffle despite his lobby and iti mkpu. Udo diri gi
chai chineke. ...my brother uche ogbuagu resigned when there was no hiccups or whatsoever about his appoint

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
busted again
www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=12947

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by kheart(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
valicious1:

that was 3 years ago bro! Rochas has lost over 75-80% of his supporters in imo in recent times, the expository masterpiece album released by Uche Ogbuagu ( Ka o puo!!), dealt the final fatality knock out blow on Okorocha's popularity and image in the state!

The trending phrase in owerri now is 'ka o puo'.

Just go to the markets or any crowded place and blow ur whistle, what you will hear as response from the crowd is ...... "KA O PUO oooooo " ( he should leave) grin

If imolites hate rochas dat much why ve we not heard dat he was pelted with stone or booed by Imolites just like PDP orji?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Plshavmercyamen: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
BADNEAT:
chai chineke. ...my brother uche ogbuagu resigned when there was no hiccups or whatsoever about his appoint
Nwanne, Uche Ogbuagu was relieved of his appointment and NEVER resigned. He even served as one of the MCs at the farewell party organised by Rochas for his then cabinet where he awarded certificate of service to them. And As a matter of fact, Uche Ogbuagu continued with his weekly praise singing Radio programme on Orient FM after the dissolution of the cabinet with the hope that he wil be re appointed into office. But, when Owelle failed to re appoint him, he moved to the Osmond Ukanacho camp from where he got into TAN. I wil stil advise you ask pple that are on ground. Udo diri gi
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, Uche Ogbuagu was relieved of his appointment and NEVER resigned. He even served as one of the MCs at the farewell party organised by Rochas for his then cabinet where he awarded certificate of service to them. And As a matter of fact, Uche Ogbuagu continued with his weekly praise singing Radio programme on Orient FM after the dissolution of the cabinet with the hope that he wil be re appointed into office. But, when Owelle failed to re appoint him, he moved to the Osmond Ukanacho camp from where he got into TAN. I wil stil advise you ask pple that are on ground. Udo diri gi
facts are sacred. ..I just have you facts and first hand info and you want to feed me with beer parlour gist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Plshavmercyamen: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
BADNEAT:
facts are sacred. ..I just have you facts and first hand info and you want to feed me with beer parlour gist
I doubt you wil ever type that Uche Ogbuagu resigned from Owelle's cabinet IF you're in the know. Well, you may do well to ask Uche Ogbuagu to publish his resignation letter. Udo diri gi
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Abagworo(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chukwuma Nwoha was awarded late last year for dualisation and earthwork was still ongoing when I passed there last. The road has been bad for ages. It is presently under construction. The poster took pictures probably after yesterdays very heavy rain to score cheap points. The truth remains my priority in all things. There is a spot after MCC junction which the culvert has completely been cut off but for space of one car with a very perfect driver. I pray the rains delay a little bit for work to progress on that road.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by meforyou1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:
Chukwuma Nwoha was awarded late last year for dualisation and earthwork was still ongoing when I passed there last. The road has been bad for ages. It is presently under construction. The poster took pictures probably after yesterdays very heavy rain to score cheap points. The truth remains my priority in all things. There is a spot after MCC junction which the culvert has completely been cut off but for space of one car with a very perfect driver. I pray the rains delay a little bit for work to progress on that road.
Mad man speaking. The best thing for you is to seal your mouth with super glue so you can't yarn rubbish anymore

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Iyowuski: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
Op what if the contract has been awarded to someone who maybe due to financial problems has decided to halt the job.i'm saying this out of experience.if this is the case would you rather say that he should go out there and work on the road?
Most times we keep blaming the government ignorantly.

so from this your comment, who do you think we should blame?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Abagworo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pictures of the road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be More Concerned About Human Lives Than Welfare Of Cows - Ortom Fires FG / Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap / A Bill To Separate Attorney General From Minister Of Justice Passes 2nd Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.