Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) (12279 Views)

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
You can make your comments without throwing insults. That does not make you intelligent.

Shut the fucck up, you bloody hypocrite.
What have you been doing here if not attacking people without presenting facts?
Valicious1 was initially polite to you...

valicious1:

I personally took the pics yesterday and their is no way he would have completed the road within 24hrs.

This woman stop saying what you know nothing about angry

But how did you reply him?

berem:
Shut up you pathetic liar! You didn't take the pictures yesterday. You are well known as a Rochas hater. Your topics proves so.

I personally passed that road when i was in owerri and the road is very ok.

Nonsense!!

Were you also being intelligent when you cursed the womb that bore me if I failed to post the pictures? (moderator eventually deleted that post of yours).
Now I'm giving it you hotter than expected and you've suddenly found your morality? grin
What a dumbass sycophant.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Vainglory: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Well done, man. You have shown us all what kind of character this berem truely is. Nobody bothers about integrity anymore in this country. Even women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Were you also being intelligent when you cursed the womb that bore me if I failed to post the pictures? (moderator eventually deleted that post of yours).
Now I'm giving it you hotter than expected and you've suddenly found your morality? grin
shameful how a woman who supposedly has a womb will be making reference to such a delicate part of the female anatomy...well who knows if she still has one. .according to her...she be bbw wey like very big cucumber. ...she fit Don comot d thing d chop life d go

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by valicious1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

This is a photograph of today's newspaper I took there...
From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Everybody, look at it. See the date: Saturday, February 28 2015...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, can you see your lying ways laid bare on this thread?

Berem, are you proud of yourself and your shameless lies?

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

By the way, this is Douglas Road:

Berem, you are the REAL ENEMY OF IMO STATE.
You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?
You would have served humanity better as a fuccking stillborn! EDIOT!!!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat
Thanks bro! The witch berem has been put to perpetual shame.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by Feraz(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

*DIES* grin
berem:
You can make your comments without throwing insults. That does not make you intelligent.

April 11th is the date. Rochas is going back to Douglas House. The love by Imo people is overwhelming.

I can't wait for him to finish all the projects he started.

God bless Imo State

God bless APC
But you started it calling him a pathetic liar despite pictorial evidences and you talk about intelligence. I've always told you, your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You've been exposed, instead of you apologizing for misinforming the public or getting out of this thread in shame, you instead decided to laugh. Says a lot about you.

Obiagelli:
Op you just want us to take your words for it? You heard on radio
Really? If Jonathan had said the same and you heard it on radio too, wouldn't you have opened a thread calling the president a liar? Now, Berem lied to you add you've decided to turn a blind eye to that. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by eaglechild: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

IMMBECILE! Can you not see the date on that newspaper I posted?
The picture you posted there is OLD, because I can AUTHORITATIVELY tell you that ALL those construction vehicles have COMPLETELY disappeared from the venue as construction has come to a grinding HALT!!!
Could you dull propagandists stop insulting our senses with your lies and stupiidity for once?
Rochas Okorocha started work on that road just for mere political points in November 2014 because he thought the elections would hold on February 2015 as planned. He NEVER planned to finish that road, but only graded it with the hopes of getting votes from those people before the rainy season. But since the elections got postponed, his ineptitude has been completely exposed by the rain season. No single road is motorable when it rains here! Roads without drainage litter the place, waiting to wreak havoc on innocent pedestrians and drivers at the slightest sign of rain.
Where is Rochas to be found today? He is still in London, running around with BUHARI!
What an immbecile!

I understand how you feel.

Many roads in Owerri become totally impassable during the rainy season due to very poor quality construction work and lack of drainage.

Worldbank axis from ideal suites round about to Imo housing round about has already turned into a nightmare.

Do you know the road that links government house to works road(madonna school), that road failed in seven days a world record.

The inland roads are of slightly better quality but the one continuous with ware house roundabout is already failing with several substandard patches.

Rochas really needs to stop cutting corners when it comes to road construction.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by millionaireman: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
valicious1:

Thanks bro! The witch berem has been put to perpetual shame.

In fact, the acts of that berem of a person is beyond witchcraft, she is in political thuggery cum witchcraft.

Most annoying to me about the berem matter is that she makes completely false claims of coming from my hometown, Orlu. But from numerous feelers available, berem is an ugwu awusa lady imported by a certain Imo state politician to dish out political falsehood about Imo state.
berem has very scanty knowledge of Imo state.
Watch berem online insult anybody that blogs against pa Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by ak47mann(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vainglory:
Well done, man. You have shown us all what kind of character this berem truely is. Nobody bothers about integrity anymore in this country. Even women.
i use to think that women are the honest and true leaders even when Liberian female president came to power. I was so happy i knew she will do well for her country but in nigeria politics is not the same the female politicians and supporters are so corrupt is unbelievable cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by cindicandy(f): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
berem is a well known roadside sexual worker in lagos. she is well known for that here in lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by millionaireman: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Watch what Rochas Okorocha reduced Orlu to. He expanded an average of 2km urban roads in Orlu, placed street lamps on them, then built a two block school of health - that's it.

This only 1km road to IMSUTH, Orlu, has remained like this since shortly after Rochas came to power.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by millionaireman: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
For three years, this about 5km old Owerri Road from Orlu central through Umuowa to Nkume Y Junction was scrapped and has remained like this. Thousands of people living along the road have been inhaling dust since then.

Most annoying, to expand this road was reason why Rochas govt damaged a multi-million Naira flood lighted Sam Okwaraji Stadium built by the previous govt in Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by millionaireman: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
These are the ruins of Sam Okwaraji Stadium damaged by Rochas Okorocha.

This new roofing on top here is a make-shift roofing which Rochas made after the original roofing structures of the stadium were dismantled and sold. The stadium held FIFA-interest competition during the Ohakim administration.

One of Rochas Okorocha's first acts in office was to set up a committee to examine how, and perhaps, why the stadium was built. After the committee report, Okorocha damaged the stadium in pretext that he was expanding the Tijani street behind the stadium to link up with Old Owerri Road which has remained dust till today.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by millionaireman: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
This road leading to Morning Star Girls secondary School Orlu has remained like this in the last three years. Millions of Naira must have been spent on building gutters on both sides and grading - then waiting for asphalt, but abandoned since then.

A road like this also exists from TESAC to St. Joseph's Catholic Church at the centre of Orlu.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by millionaireman: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rochas govt commenced work on building this stadium in this level nearly three-and-half years ago. Many people now believe he has no intention of building it.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by talktimi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
When I first started calling Rochas a scam artist years ago, the usual vuvuzelas told me to shut up that Rochas was the best thing since after ice cream and garri was invented. What a pity

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by millionaireman: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is a pit Okorocha dug at the centre of Orlu (near this St Joseph's Catholic Church) to collect flood waters; he dug this instead of completing a gutter of about 800meters to a nearby valley; the gutter to the valley was started by former Imo governor, Amadi Ikwechegh.

After some light rains, the Orlu-Nkwerre-Amaraku road becomes non-navigable as it gets flooded at St. Joseph Catholic Church junction near the centre of Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by NwaTeacher1: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Berem, i pity any man that will spend his money to have this lady as a wife. Any family that welcome this lady as a daughter inlaw will collapse because of her lies & deceit. I pity this lady's life

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by discusant: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
talktimi:
When I first started calling Rochas a scam artist years ago, the usual vuvuzelas told me to shut up that Rochas was the best thing since after ice cream and garri was invented. What a pity

Conflict of Interest Policy:

Can a state's sitting governor mount sign boards on some parcels of land in his hometown depicting that the government he heads wanted to relocate the state's university to the site; acquire huge plots of land on the site, built university infrastructures on the land and latter create the impression that the built university was his foundation's private institution?

Where are the legal people?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by meforyou1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
God will forbid you and your likes when Rochas is re-elected. Imo people love him so much.
You will be shamed on April 11th.

cheesy cheesy
Why don't you comment on the pix you asked for and stop ranting. You said you were in Owerri last week and the road was 100% completed but obviously as at 28 Feb, 2015, just yesterday, work on the road was yet to start.
I have severally admonished you, get off social media and squarely face your cotton business in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by meforyou1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
millionaireman:
This is the ruins of Sam Okwaraji Stadium damaged by Rochas Okorocha.

This new roofing on top here is a make-shift roofing which Rochas made after the original roofing structures of the stadium were dismantled and sold. The stadium held FIFA-interest competition during the Ohakim administration.

One of Rochas Okorocha's first acts in office was to set up a committee to examine how, and perhaps, why the stadium was built. After the committee report, Okorocha damaged the stadium in pretext that he was expanding the Tijani street behind the stadium to link up with Old Owerri Road.
Chai, that rogue okorocha is not just only a common criminal but also a mean wicked beast

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by oneeast: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2015
@ lygn19, you are needed here! cool
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) by ElFenomeno1: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2015
valicious1:
He claims that the dualization of this major road (chukwuma nwoha) has been completed. I heard his voice on radio where he said that the project is 100% completed. This road has remained this way since march 2014
I had to park my car and snap this pics so Nigerians can see/feel one of the numerous ways this evil man has continuously kept on deceiving and killing imolites.

Friggggging idiotaaa ..... Come up with something else.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos / SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop Governors From Borrowing ₦17Trn From Pension Funds / Keyamo: We Can No Longer Hide From Nigerians, Subsidy No Longer Sustainable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.