Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew (3202 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / BUSTED? See ‘boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew Read More / BUSTED? See ‘boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
See my signature
kastonkastrol:
pdp is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is pdp - late general azazi
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by omenka(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Nigerians are the toughest set of humans to be governed
You must be really ashamed wherever you are. I can only imagine what you would have typed had this been Buhari in the picture.

Well, they were simply there to welcome one of their own, afterall, they are Jonathan's siblings.

Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by papaejima1: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Naughty OP! Ever heard of Special Forces and under cover operatives?

Most of you guys are so dense upstairs.
How do you think NA gets Humint on BH?

Besides in case it never occured to you, Baga is a MNJTF base!

Oh sorry, I now see that the man in military fatigue to the left of GEJ must be Shekau himself!

Mtcheeew!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by SporaD8: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Imanuelle:
A member of the NA, probably been at the battle front for a while, you think a Gillette would be on his mind?
Lame!
Those beard doesn't look accidental; its purposeful and looks at least 3month old or more.
If having no access to razor could be the excuse, then I expect all the other soldiers to look unkempt not just three.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by thaoriginator: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Mugu

Azazi was bought by apc

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Your mother should have aborted you
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by BushidoBlue(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
For the gullible hate mongers .....here's to your stupidity. It's called Joint Task Force which is made up of airforce.... army.....navy...and xxxxx( I won't name them) so xxxxx, army and airforce are required to shave. Shaving in the Navy isn't a requirement. Now kindly forward us your sources for Boko Haram data base and let us know how you came to identify these men. Idiat!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by aresa: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
the pictures looks like something from Jacob and papalolo or some alawada comedy group.......just too comical,
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by dadaibrahim(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
It is dishearten and understatement to say this to our gallant soldiers who are working day and night to make sure we are all save from this deadly boko haram by pledging their lives for our safety.

at this point it is permitted in Nigeria army to keep bears especially those that were posted to crisis area in the north east for safety and for technical purpose which I need not to say here. In a nutshell, bako haram are faceless crime who kill indiscriminately, So, it behoove the military to permit their men to keep bears for cover up and for safety reason.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
SporaD8:
Lame!
Those beard doesn't look accidental; its purposeful and looks at least 3month old or more.
If having no access to razor could be the excuse, then I expect all the other soldiers to look unkempt not just three.

I don't know, but for how long have some of these men been deployed?
How about genes? Do you know some people grow hairs faster than a snail can cruise 1cm?

Whatever it is, I don't care tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Underage Accredited In Taraba State(photo) / Pictures Of Aba Mega Mall / Kwarans Thwarted Plans By External Forces To Embarrass Saraki At Eid Praying Gro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.