Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? (4966 Views)

How To Buy a Plane Ticket In Nigeria (by an expatriate) / What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel / Piloting Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Mynd44: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Joel3:
I don't take money or anything from women. When they give you anything they feel like they own your life.
Mummy issues huh?

pele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2015
op , y so angry ? u want women 2 remain in kitchen let's start with ur sisters , every woman in ur family nau . go n preach dis junk 2 dem instead , eeediooot !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Joel3(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Mummy issues huh?

pele
pele.
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by bukatyne(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Joel3:
no I will start with you.

You are a Joker

You have issues with women doing certain things; I Don't have an issue with it

Yeye undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by eneres: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Joel3:
enough of this gender equality and feminism Talk. am sick and tired of hearing it. If the female think they need same position with the men then let them join the nigeria army and wear the military uniform and head straight to sabisa forest to fight insurgent.

I believe they deserve minor roles, in the society their duty should be taking care of domestic things. Child bearing, cook nice meal for their family and engage in minor jobs. Women shouldn't be made to lead over men. We have seen in some homes the minute the husband fall out from job and the wife shoulder some little bills that home will never remain the same unlike when the husband shouldered everything.

Even in politics some little minor roles should be giving to them..

watching tv today I saw a woman spewing trash for nigeria to elect female president..
laughing in chinese. She said women will bring change in the country if allowed to run the affairs.

I thought for once that we have female as minister of finance and petroleum minister. Also the president of nigeria PEJ according to channels. Since her husband allow her to interfere with politics She has destroyed the PDP structure with hate.

And This happen at a time nigeria had and recorded the most corrupt government in The history of nigeria in these ministries.

What impact these females has done for nigeria since they lead these ministries? question you should ask yourself. Women mostly don't know how to control powers.

With all this At least they should have prove to us that What men can do women can do better. And women meant well for this nation.

Nigeria female president will be the worst mistake nigerians will ever make. Don't even think about it.

Now, well for me I don't fancy women taking lead where I am. also with female pastors or what have you I feel intimidated. if it happens I'm in an air plane and I was told the pilot is a female I will jump out from the plane. Same applys with Bus, tuck, train or whatever on an high way.

Even if a woman is a mechanic 95% of women will not give her their car to repair,
But they won't stop talking of what men can do women can do better.

I sympathize with the unfortunate females around you. I'm glad my father never put a doubt as to how valuable I am to him and the rest of the world. Men like you have fragile egos. Go and work on your self esteem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by LordReed(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Joel3:
hey look here. This has nothing to do with hate. I have no problem with women but I feel they should not be a lead. Not because I don't like them but because men will do it better.

Did I mention hate? You said if a woman is the pilot of an airplane you are in you'll get off so now that it is a woman who invented the windscreen wiper don't use it, does it not follow?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Joel3(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
LordReed:

Did I mention hate? You said if a woman is the pilot of an airplane you are in you'll get off so now that it is a woman who invented the windscreen wiper don't use it, does it not follow?
invent of idea don't means they made. They didn't make my phone and they didn't make what I will use.
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Joy1706(f): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why don't u say amen? So u knw what u typed is rubbish. Brain dead fool. U dnt even av a destiny sef
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Dheartless: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
I use to believe women are equal to men
but now I see clearly
just a few can take responsibility for their actions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Joel3:
invent of idea don't means they made. They didn't make my phone and they didn't make what I will use.

So what is the difference between using an invention made by a woman and sitting in a plane piloted by a woman? Was the plane made by a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ive been on a flight once where the captain and co pilot were both female
On that same flight the majority of the cabin crew were male
It was a BA transatlantic flight.

The only thing that will concern me is that I get to my destination safely and either a man or a woman can do that, be it car, train, bus or plane.

3 Likes

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gbam. END OF DISCUSSION. I don't know why some people have a problem with no problem
chaircover:
Ive been on a flight once where the captain and co pilot were both female
On that same flight the majority of the cabin crew were male
It was a BA transatlantic flight.

The only thing that will concern me is that I get to my destination safely and either a man or a woman can do that, be it car, train, bus or plane.
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by PearlO(f): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chai....
Who do dz guy dz kind thing nw.?
For Sunday again ooooo
Outright wickedness
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by NickiRoman: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lmfao,@Op Your mother would be so proud grin aww,Such a pity grin

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by KingTom(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mynd44:
And oh Feminism is not about putting women above the men(that will make us sexists), we just want to give women choices, make thier lives better, let them be able to be free just as the men are.

Women are humans with choices and they should be able to take those choices without people like you opening threads and puking.

Feminism is about not being discriminated on because you are a woman

It is about women not being denies oportunities men will get

It is abouy seeing every human irespective of sex as a human and not in terms of what sex organ they carry.

Oh, what's my business with what sex the pilot of a plane is? It is the job of the airline and authorities to ensure that the pilot is qualified and my business is to seat down and enjoy the flight.
Somebody give this man his supermod job back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin well said

2 Likes

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Better men than you even trusts their lives to women.
Stronger men than you go to war fronts with female pilots.

Next time you have a medical emergency, if the doctor is a woman,pls reject the help.
How dare she leave her kitchen to come and try save lives.

Your topic alone is very laughable

Joel3:
enough of this gender equality and feminism Talk. am sick and tired of hearing it. If the female think they need same position with the men then let them join the nigeria army and wear the military uniform and head straight to sabisa forest to fight insurgent.

I believe they deserve minor roles, in the society their duty should be taking care of domestic things. Child bearing, cook nice meal for their family and engage in minor jobs. Women shouldn't be made to lead over men. We have seen in some homes the minute the husband fall out from job and the wife shoulder some little bills that home will never remain the same unlike when the husband shouldered everything.

watching tv today I saw a woman spewing trash for nigeria to elect female president..
laughing in chinese. She said women will bring change in the country if allowed to run the affairs.

I thought for once that we have female as minister of finance and petroleum minister. Also the president of nigeria PEJ according to channels. Since her husband allow her to interfere with politics She has destroyed the PDP structure with hate.

And This happen at a time nigeria had and recorded the most corrupt government in The history of nigeria in these ministries.

What impact these females has done for nigeria since they lead these ministries? question you should ask yourself. Women mostly don't know how to control powers.

With all this At least they should have prove to us that What men can do women can do better. And women meant well for this nation.

Nigeria female president will be the worst mistake nigerians will ever make. Don't even think about it.

Now, well for me I don't fancy women taking lead where I am. also with female pastors or what have you I feel intimidated. if it happens I'm in an air plane and I was told the pilot is a female I will jump out from the plane. Same applys with Bus, tuck, train or whatever on an high way.

Even if a woman is a mechanic 95% of women will not give her their car to repair,

2 Likes

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 02, 2015
As long as the woman is qualified and type-rated on the particular aircraft, then there is no wahala.
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Joel3(m): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2015
cococandy:
Better men than you even trusts their lives to women.
Stronger men than you go to war fronts with female pilots.

Next time you have a medical emergency, if the doctor is a woman,pls reject the help.
How dare she leave her kitchen to come and try save lives.

Your topic alone is very laughable

doctor? history shows I don't entertain female doctors. I always look and ask for male doctors.

female pilot for war? too much Hollywood movies. lately they have been portraying women to be stronger.

both in cartoons. and other firm. even weak men defeating strong men. grin grin
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2015
The truth in what the op is saying is that even when you empower a woman she still craves a man who can take responsibility for her, making one to ask if women really need such empowerment or they are just asking for more than they can handle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by nicerod(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Joel3:
you are silent because you don't know what to say.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Burger01(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Lol.. No way!! embarassed
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Joshkid(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Hell Noooo!!!... #there talkativeness toO much!
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Joel3 my man they have finally moved this thread fp. grin
Your opinion had finally been heard
We will celebrate at your favourite night club
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by otswag(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2015
If u don enta commercial airline before, u go know say most times, u no dey sabi who dey fly until u'r sitted comfortably on your sit almost about to take off. Abi u don forget say Plane no be danfo bus wey be say u fit jump commot anyhow.. grin. However, my take on gender equality is this: i believe most women want to enjoy the benefits of gender equality without having to go through the all the hassles and challenges that most men go through to get to where they are. U see alot of women using their "femininity" to push alot of their responsibilities at work to men yet, they want equal pay and equal respect and equal job progress. Nobody will ever take gender equality serious as long as this goes on. Im all in for equality as i know for a fact,from experience at work that there are many smart hardworking women who don't get enough appreciation for their worth however, they are few compared to many others who just want to earn more by doing half d work.
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2015
NO!!!
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by rawpadgin(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Joel3:

well, i don't believe in gender equality but i have travelled through plane piloted by a female

& am about to woo a female army that was presently posted to my work place. demn! she's so cute
Re: Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female? by freecocoa(f): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2015
This kind early morning rant.

OP, that girl must have really dealt with you as a child, Ndo o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) / Request For UNN Transcript Online / Notting Hill Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.