Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,044 members, 7,825,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better (5486 Views)

5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

You are hurting my feelings cry

Stop being mean, it doesn't suit you at all
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Misogynist2014(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Justfollowit:

The OP is sick.
That is very obvious
But you are not
See.
There is a difference.

Even though I disagree with my fellow Nigerian women, dont ever compare them to foreigners!

I give compliments o. There are people who do not need compliments to know that they are awesome rather than focus on them I like to focus on those who need the otherwise like Misogynist2014 and searching4love

In reality, I don't mess with negative people. undecided
WHAT IS IT AGAIN, WOMAN?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
WHAT IS IT AGAIN, WOMAN?

I admit I used wear glasses, it was only for some months and my eyesight is great now

So you do not have to shout

Now We do not want you to be bedridden with Higj BP when your mates are there running around with their grandkids, do we?

Learn to be civil, it is ungentlemanly to shout

My name is not woman, my monicker is Justfollowit.
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Misogynist2014(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Justfollowit:

I admit I used wear glasses, it was only for some months and my eyesight is great now

Now We do not want you to be bedridden with Higj BP when your mates are there running around with their grandkids, do we?

My name is not woman, my monicker is Justfollowit.
Period things.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
WHAT IS IT AGAIN, WOMAN?

My name is not woman, my moniker is Justfollowit.
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Truckpusher(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Justfollowit:

The OP is sick.
That is very obvious
But you are not
See.
There is a difference.

Even though I disagree with my fellow Nigerian women, dont ever compare them to foreigners!

I give compliments o. There are people who do not need compliments to know that they are awesome rather than focus on them I like to focus on those who need the otherwise like Misogynist2014 and searching4love

In reality, I don't mess with negative people. undecided
You just mentioned misogynist2014 ?

I no dey house o grin tongue

But ,why didn't you mention two well known misandrist that are running amok here causing mayhem just because they had a bad experience in their relationships? I won't call their names before they will eat me up.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You just mentioned misogynist2014 ?

I no dey house o grin tongue

But ,why didn't you mention two well known misandrist that are running amok here causing mayhem just because they had a bad experience in their relationships? I won't call their names before they will eat me up.

I am following the two of them. I like trouble to help sick people and those two are the only ones on Nairaland that I find interesting enough to trouble lipsrsealed , to help
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Misogynist2014(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am following the two of them. I like trouble to help sick people and those two are the only ones on Nairaland that I find interesting enough to trouble lipsrsealed , to help
I refuse to be annoyed, also do I refuse to neglect you cos I know how it feels not to get a reply, not to talk of a woman. Maybe you can do yourself a favour by reading my signature.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I refuse to be annoyed, also do I refuse to neglect you cos I know how it feels not to get a reply, not to talk of a woman. Maybe you can do yourself a favour by reading my signature.

You've got it all wrong darling

I don't really like attention
I rarely accept compliments in good faith
I don't even do relationship

You know why, because unlike most women I don't mind being neglected! Except from people I genuinely admire, like and love.

I am sorry to inform you that you do not fall into those three categories.
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:

I am not trying to annoy you. I am trying to frustrate you. Though they may sound similar but the effects are different.
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

I admit I used to wear glasses, it was only for some months and my eyesight is great now

My name is not woman, my moniker is Justfollowit.
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by khiaa(f): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I prefer to be on a horizontal plane when it comes to that. tongue

I won't kneel down for anything. cheesy

I bet you will if it's good to you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
khiaa:

I bet you will if it's good to you. grin grin grin
I still prefer it my own way. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by khiaa(f): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I still prefer it my own way. tongue

You have to try new things Trucky. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Truckpusher(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

You have to try new things Trucky. smiley
Some new things are old things packaged in a new carton. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by khiaa(f): 2:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some new things are old things packaged in a new carton. grin

But you won't know that untill you try it Trucky, all women aren't the same. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

But you won't know that untill you try it Trucky, all women aren't the same. smiley
I never said anything about women,Khiaa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by khiaa(f): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never said anything about women,Khiaa. cheesy

You posted about the bad behavior and baggage of foreign women, we aren't all the same just like Nigerian women aren't all the same.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Truckpusher(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

You posted about the bad behavior and baggage of foreign women, we aren't all the same just like Nigerian women aren't all the same.
Some iidiot made a thread praising foreign women while portraying Nigerian women as being bad in all ramification and I responded by saying that foreign women too do come with their own bag and baggage and that doesn't not imply that I'm saying all foreign women are bad.
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by khiaa(f): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some iidiot made a thread praising foreign women while portraying Nigerian women as being bad in all ramification and I responded by saying that foreign women too do come with their own bag and baggage and that doesn't not imply that I'm saying all foreign women are bad.

Ok, it would be logical to say that some Nigerian women come with baggage just like any other woman can, but I get your point about the op tho..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by groundnutoil(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Harbosede02 post=31171259]i neva knew a mad man can also recognise an ugly ass mofo.ode!

Mind u,i don't think foreign girls would love to date a fool dat curses and abuses nt even in english bt in pidgin!! grin[/quote i think say u for ignore am nw u dn pass dis war u wan cause nw we all know he is just trolling na just chill abeg api sunday grin wink
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Truckpusher(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

Ok, it would be logical to say that some Nigerian women come with baggage just like any other woman can, but I get your point about the op tho..
Exactly , we are on the same page on this one .
Op is probably been rejected by many Nigerian ladies hence his bitterness . grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=groundnutoil post=31415137][/quote]lolz,api sunday jare
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by teewai3(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Harbosede02:
lolz,api sunday jare
hello!!
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Faraidi(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2015
breadandbutter:
CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK THE OP IS A MAD MAN
CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK BREADANDBUTTER HAS MENTAL PROBLEM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
teewai3:

hello!!
hi dear smiley
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Prettythicksme undecided
Re: Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:
Prettythicksme undecided
boo!boo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Go On? / What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? / You are shameless; guy blast girl for showing Pvssy Online(vaseline Crew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.