Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church (19327 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by rukkyland(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
stay put for peace to reign..afterall u aint gonna stay with ur parent forever...
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by latuntop(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
pls I live in the village, what is church?
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ladies in need of men? For instant hook up contact Godwin 08038119805
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Since you are still in dad's house please attend his Church, when you go to school or marry! You can change to any Church. God bless you as you obey your parents. When we relocated to our own apartment, I changed Church from the main family Church; my dad of blessed memory was angry with me but at last he later left me since I'm a guy. It even got a point that he even gave me transportation and offerings most Sunday when I'm broke... So just chil...life na jeje...no rush in live...
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by goshen26: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
normally once u r 18 u should b free to decide, but based on the situation and poor economic structure here it will b difficult to do so. Good news is that u r a lady, who will get married soon, that settles it.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by AmakaDNB(f): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Soaked in rain...how can I swim home now? Advise pls
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHY ARE YOU HELL BENT ON DISOBEYING YOUR DAD IT'S OBVIOUS YOU JUST FOUND A NIGGA IN THE NEW CHURCH WHOSE POCKET YOU'RE TARGETING undecided THIS IS THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH YOU GIRLS. VERY DISOBEDIENT, MONEY HUNGRY AND UNCULTURED SETS OF LADIES. angryIF YOU CAN BRING YOUR FATHER'S ISSUE TO NAIRALAND THEN WHAT SHOULD A MAN GETTING MARRIED TO YOU BE EXPECTING

THIS IS WHY I DECIDED TO STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS FROM THIS PART OF THE WORLD. undecided NONSENSE

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool

I am curious

What is your story?

2 Likes

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Ideyontop: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wow, I am impressed with most of the answers I see here. I no know say nairaland people get sense like this, lol.

My dear obey your parents and stay under their roof and a time will come when u can change church.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am curious

What is your story?

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
ITbomb:
As long as I am under his roof, I will obey my father and continue going to his church. I can still go to mine on weekdays activities until when I am old enough to stay on my own, then I will decide which church to attend
daisydeevarh,this is what you have to do about your present situation.You don't have options for now.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by lowipaco: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why will you change church when you are still with and under ur father, are you mand.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
God knows I will try to change

I will let Him believe that I have gone ahead with my choice and see his reaction tongue

Parents and their selfish interests
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Ilekeh(f): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
Please I need advice on what to do, I have decided to change my church from the main family church to a new one mainly because I find peace and rest of mind in this new church unlike the other where you can't comfortably sit because gossipers are every where and they are both bible-believing church but my Dad has threatened to deal with me if I change saying he owns my life and he decides what I do with it and so I can't leave the church but that's where my mind is and I believe I own my life so I decide what I do with it and also have been experiencing unexpected miracle since I joined this church. Please I need your advice on what to do. Thanks

How old are you?

Are you still living with him?
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by xage(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Try Islam.

The only God's own religion.

My street is only few meters long there are 27 churches on it...every sunday is a nightmare because of noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31203368][/quote]

Mtcheww

If I was being sacarstic, you think I would have freaked my question that way.

You cannot even differentiate serious questions from play-play ones undecided

Make you write jare
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by nedz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Am not a cleric, but I think you should ask yourself the following questions:

1. What's my reason(genuine) of changing Church?

2. What would I benefit(spiritual) from the Church I want to change to that am not seeing in the one am born into?

3. Will it add or demoralise my spiritual growth?

4. Is my decision ok with God?

#You need God's consent, not your Parents/Guidian cos you go to Church to worship & serve your God not man.

1 Like

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
No Church is the best.
good comment
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by kevoh(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
xage:

My street is only few meters long there are 27 churches on it ...every sunday is a nightmare because of noise
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's have some pictorial proof wink or you are just making jokes. Still funny though
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by stunningjudy(f): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Daisydeevarh:
Please I need advice on what to do, I have decided to change my church from the main family church to a new one mainly because I find peace and rest of mind in this new church unlike the other where you can't comfortably sit because gossipers are every where and they are both bible-believing church but my Dad has threatened to deal with me if I change saying he owns my life and he decides what I do with it and so I can't leave the church but that's where my mind is and I believe I own my life so I decide what I do with it and also have been experiencing unexpected miracle since I joined this church. Please I need your advice on what to do. Thanks
I'll advice u to heed his advice, u might just be making him sick with your attitude and I'm sure u won't want him to die because he is thinking bout ur attitude. When u marry and leave his house u can do wateva u like.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by kraftykc(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Soooo because you don't want someone else telling you what to do you come for advice from everyone and anyone to tell you what to do?

Ping-ting was the god of fire in a certain tribe. But one day he was seen lighting a match.

I hope that helps.
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Joshuadon: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kayoski:
Op..i had dis same ish early dis year but mine was successful..the reasons are
i Just graduated from uni..waiting for nysc..although in my early twenties..maturity is a major factor...
Parents are more protective over girls than guys..ur father might feel u av an ulterior motive for your decision(like maybe ur trying to get close to a guy in the new church or sometin)..u could try convince them..but if its nt possible just endure till you are independent...
Good luck

@ op, like he has said you just have to ENDURE for now........cus notin z parmanent, a tym will come wen you may attend several churches if you wish.....
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Slimmos(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
from ur dp i know presently ur family church is either deeper life, mfm,cac or t.a.c and i know u want to change to the happening church in town like winners, redeem, christ embassy.. my sister i will advice u to come to our church, olumba olumba..u are welcome sister
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Mtcheww

If I was being sacarstic, you think I would have freaked my question that way.

You cannot even differentiate serious questions from play-play ones undecided

Make you write jare

Why I'm i giving u sleepless nights undecided
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by dkronicle(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
U did a very big mistake. Stop pourin out d one responsible of ur family upkeep online. Respect ur parent.. Ur father hav his reasons for not allowin u to choose ur own church. Plz dnt allow any NLander draw words out of ur mouth.
Daisydeevarh:
Yea I know but my father ain't the one financing me my mum is, he hardly drops money for us as children my mum is the one doing everything but I would try and stick to your advice

2 Likes

Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by DuchessLily(f): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Obey ur dad 1st

Den pray abt it.

Miracle can happen anywhere, only believe , its ur faith and works dat channels ur miracles to u frm GOD
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Fourwinds: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Since you are still in dad's house please attend his Church, when you go to school or marry! You can change to any Church. God bless you as you obey your parents. When we relocated to our own apartment, I changed Church from the main family Church; my dad of blessed memory was angry with me but at last he later left me since I'm a guy. It even got a point that he even gave me transportation and offerings most Sunday when I'm broke... So just chil...life na jeje...no rush in live...
another good advice
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by follaj: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Are they preaching about hell, Heaven and sin in your former church? If yes stay and abide with the truth. If no cross to where you will hear the truth gospel that will lead you to heaven
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
searching4love:

Why I'm i giving u sleepless nights undecided

Are you a wizard shocked
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by ammyluv2002(f): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
No Church is the best.
Thank you
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by uchenna50: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
incomplete thread
Re: Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
You talk as though you hate your dad. Not cool.
Even if he is not supporting financially now, he must have contributed a whole lot to your life up till your age.
Can you fend for an ordinary baby as you are?. Common respect your dad.

Your asking this kinda question implies that you are even young so please stick to your dads commandment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.