Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined (1976 Views)

How To Turn Down A Boy When You Are Not Romantically Intreseted ?. / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by donfineboi: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello bro, I have been been following your posts. I have a little problem with my newly wedded wife. I married her a virgin, she’s not romantic and she doesn’t seem to enjoy sex. Leaving me very concerned, I love her very much and I need your advice….. 

Good morning to you sir… it’s a beautiful day and a perfect weather for a walk. But before I take a walk I will try my best to fix your worries….

You know, I once dated a lady like that so I know exactly what you mean. Your woman is sexually naive, you need to reset her sexual reorientation. I will be a bit more practical on this….

Every human being is designed to enjoy sex, romantic gestures and pre-intimacy. No one enjoys these stuffs better than a lady.

There are some soft ladies, with just a touch on her neck or a kiss on her ear would get her activated and ready get the groove on. While there are some hard ladies that you will need more than just a kiss on her ear to get her activated. Unlike us male folks, you know how we roll, with just a single thought of boobs we are as hard as a rock.

Let’s place your woman in the hard category. Women in this category are most times misunderstood due to the long lasting sexual endeavor it takes to get them activated, but the moment you reach the point where she breaks… You will be surprised to see a different person in action. So the task we have on ground is getting her activated.

STEPS TO TAKE.

The first step is to be very patient and committed. It’s a must, channel your obligation towards your aim.. Act and talk nicely: Make sure you get her sweet things she likes, tell her things she love to hear. By doing this you will give her a clear head. Let her know how much it means for you to make her sexually happy.

. Give her a full body massage with oil, caress her body firmly and pay attention to her laps, clitoris and nipples. While at it ,tell her the sweetest things she love to hear. You can massage for about 30 minutes or so, then you both take a shower and while you guys are in the shower kiss her excessively and caress her body.

. Take her back to the bed and start to kiss her deeply and give her love bites on her bum, her laps, her nipples, her neck, ears etc. Then you concentrate more on her clitoris, be mild with it, handle it with for about 5 minutes.

. Next you’ll lay on your back and you’ll ask her to come on top of you. Tell her to grab hold of your cock so she can use it to handle with her clitoris till she feels ready to put it inside of her. Note: As she’s handling, tell her dirty sweet words, psych her up…

. When she puts it inside her, let her be they captain and as she’s thrusting, moan… even if you have to lie lol…… It’s a sign of encouragement.

.Finally after the whole exercise embrace her and tell her how much you enjoyed it, thanking her graciously.Let it be a gradual process. You will be amazed to see how her potentials can be unlocked.

For similar topics and more visit www.browngarri.com

- See more at: http://www.browngarri.com/mr-fixit-my-newly-wedded-wife-is-not-romantically-and-sexually-inclined/#sthash.8xJrnNlI.dpuf
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by Princecalm(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Are you asking or you are giving the answer?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by LewisO: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
You asking a question still giving yourself the answer? What can we call that? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by apholaryn: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
lol...I.T.k
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by alberto2k(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
This op needs to be flogged undecided

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by psucc(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
That is the first lecture you have received in the Marriage University.

Brace up for more.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
send her back to her parent house to go learn more romantic stuff there undecided grin
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by imakebigbucks: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­ .. www.buzz77.com
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by Nutase: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
fiction.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op is high on rotten pussy grin

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by njuwo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
LewisO:
You asking a question still giving yourself the answer? What can we call that? undecided
Craziness! That is how my own started.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by njuwo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
send her back to her parent house to go learn more romantic stuff there undecided grin
Why are you answering him, he has already answered his question by himself na, or, are you answering his next question?

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by LewisO: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Craziness! That is how my own started.
I see that as adjectival stup!dity! undecided
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
nice one op.

but next time dont miss literature with romance
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by donfineboi: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by linasparkle(f): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Interesting
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2015
hungry blogger
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by donfineboi: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2015
ednut1:
hungry blogger

Jobless youth
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2015
donfineboi:

Jobless youth
gimme Job na
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by donfineboi: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
You can apply on link below...

http://www.browngarri.com/browngarri-jobs/

ednut1:
gimme Job na
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Is Not Romantically And Sexually Inclined by Exponental(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
LewisO:
expo...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Good Girls In The East? / MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.