Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! (1899 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / Photo: Channels' TV Live Poll: Over 75% Of Nigerians Approve Of Buhari's Job / [photo] Channels TV Doesn't Know Who Nigeria President Is Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by vickylala239: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHANNELS TV GOOD @ LAUGHING AT PEOPLE NO BODY IS PERFECT!!!EVEN YOU CHANNELS!!!

Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by loomer: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na so
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by temitemi1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by ozoigbondu: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Let me just say GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Extom(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
What exactly is wrong with the "channels TV" that you pointed at?
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by emirateprince: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Extom:
What exactly is wrong with the "channels TV" that you pointed at?
olodo

u need glasses?

2 Likes

Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Scream(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Remove the labels on the set... embarassed
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Extom(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
emirateprince:

olodo

u need glasses?

Yes I do. And please make sure it's tainted. I'm fixing it on my AMG, and a drive-by is about to happen in your family house.

If you are not a cow, you would understand that I was talking about the logo at the top-left, and not the scrolling headlines that says 'recpatures'.

1 Like

Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by emirateprince: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Extom:

Yes I do. And please make sure it's tainted. I'm fixing it on my AMG, and a drive-by is about to happen in your family house.

If you are not a cow, you would understand that I was talking about the logo at the top-left, and not the scrolling headlines that says 'recpatures'.

yaba left patient on the loose again
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Extom(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
emirateprince:

yaba left patient on the loose again

It's a good thing we have intelligent peeps around here, so they already know who the dumb fellow is. While you're busy attacking my personality without any logical point to prove (argumentum ad hominem), I just simply killed you with sarcasm and wit. smiley
Normally I would let it slide, and let a dumbfuckíng moròn like you get away with lashing out at me, but not today. You should learn to pick fights with dudes your size.

N.B; if your next reply isn't something with depth or sarcasm, I'm not honouring you with another reply.

1 Like

Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Extom:

It's a good thing we have intelligent peeps around here, so they already know who the dumb fellow is. While you're busy attacking my personality without any logical point to prove (argumentum ad hominem), I just simply killed you with sarcasm and wit. smiley
Normally I would let it slide, and let a dumbfuckíng moròn like you get away with lashing out at me, but not today. You should learn to pick fights with dudes your size.

N.B; if your next reply isn't something with depth or sarcasm, I'm not honouring you with another reply.

You want kill am?

1 Like

Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Vicotex(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
#Neveragain will i watch channels
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Extom(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Imanuelle:

You want kill am?

Bros, I dey my own when the guy come dey call me olodo fa.
When you try to be all modest and stuff, these brats and impostors will start to claim that they're smart-mouthed. Sometimes, you just gotta take them out of the mini-cars, put them on the couch, take off their soiled diapers, clean them up, put them in a new diapers, and put them back in their mini-cars, so they can go back to playing with other infants.
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Extom:

Bros, I dey my own when the guy come dey call me olodo fa.
When you try to be all modest and stuff, these brats and impostors will start to claim that they're smart-mouthed. Sometimes, you just gotta take them out of the mini-cars, put them on the couch, take off their soiled diapers, clean them up, put them in a new diapers, and put them back in their mini-cars, so they can go back to playing with other infants.

Lol. Shït happens.
I had to clean one out last night, it was so bad the mods had to hide my comments.

Sometimes these kids cross their boundaries, its good you sat him down, arsé on sand!
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Let me just say GEJ till 2019
Yet you still use generator to charge the device you use in typing the above.

May your predicament under this administration remain so till 2019
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by dragon2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
@OP

Your "even" looks like "cven". We all make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Extom(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

Lol. Shït happens.
I had to clean one out last night, it was so bad the mods had to hide my comments.

Sometimes these kids cross their boundaries, its good you sat him down, arsé on sand!

Hahahaha cheesy wickeddddddd
Re: Photo:channels Tv Not Too Perfect!!!!!!!!!"good @ Laughing @ People!!!! by Ademusiwa1: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Channels does not believe in international law.

(1) (Reply)

Attack Of Nigerians In South Africa- A Call For Action And Reprisal In Nigeria! / Buhari’s First 30 Days In Office Dismal, Uninspiring – Ozekhome / Senators Laud Saraki's Reconciliatory Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.