Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? (29706 Views)

Nostalgia. Yekini - Greatest Striker Ever Produced By Nigeria / See The Stats That Shows Why Real Ronaldo Is The Best Striker Ever (photo) / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

chocomilo kiss kiss

Evenin ma'am cheesy
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Deejavuu(f): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin .

you sef like problem sha cheesy

Lmao-na u teach me nau,so i dey ur back incase wink
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Veneto81: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yashidasports.com

Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Tashaamania(f): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Evenin ma'am cheesy

Evening
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by jerrymej(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Not even the worst, but the "worst best" ever produced striker in Nigeria.

Well am the Worst best Nigeria striker ever produced, with 25 goals in 9 Appearance.

Ungrateful NAIJA.
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
it's either you're joking or you're totally brain dead

Agha-wonder .....1999 U21...the hope of Nigeria...then by 2003....zilch.

Yekini was far better.....

(P.S-I speak as a dissapointed Aghahowa fan)
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by dammybravo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Peter Utaka
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by golddeejay(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2015
dont even mentione ayiegbeni

i think akwuebu, ogbeche (that one used bicycle kick deceived us in a friendly), akpoborie (this one dey hit bar like anything)
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by kraftyiyk: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2015
those who call Aieyegbeni does not know how to watch soccer, there is no great soccer player who has not missed at one time or the order in big games!!
Roberto Baguio single handedly took Italy to 1994 world cup only to miss the very last penalty kick, yet he's still idolized in Italy uptil today.

back to the question, for me, the worst striker (s) in the history of super eagles for the last 20 years should be any body between
1) Manga Mohammed, aka brainless fine boy.... this dude, those who watched this dude 1995-1997 should remember him well, he has the record of highest number of over the bar shots.
2) Femi opabumi- the dude just disappeared... he was over hyped sha
3) Chijioke nwankpa.. he was never serious with the ball
4)Edwin Donbraye...(1996-1998) this guy came in , was hyped, but had no single shot on target..
5)Macaulay Chrisantus... I heared he was married with kids as of when he conquered U17, ironically age caught up with him and that was the end...
6)Gbonlaho Salami... this one is not a footballer.
7)Bartlomew Ogbeche-this Northern cross riverian is from a rich home, his best performance was his flute bycicle kick and about 3 leg overs
cool Benedict Akwuegdu.. this one is just not a footballer

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Princecalm(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2015
gbosaa:

Mike Emenaro was a defender..get your facts right.

I think you guys mentioning Emenaro here meant Micheal Eneramo who plays in Turkey.

Emenaro who is a staff of Chelsea fc was never a striker.
all right, i knew i was wrong with the spelling at first but couldn't help it much.
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by enomakos(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
BATHOLOMEW OGBECHE
VICTOR AGALI
GAMBO
victor agali?when d you starts watching football man
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2015
enomakos:
victor agali?when d you starts watching football man

Long before u was born cheesy
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Leez:

**mike emenalo

Thanks.
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by Leez(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
gbosaa:

Thanks.
Uw bro
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by donbenie(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Solowande:
Aghahowa of course
BLASPHEMY!!How dare you mention Aghahowa in this thread,you must undergo pennant for this!,AGHAWINNER!!! AGHAWONDER!!! You must APOLOGISE! Oya kneel down!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by donbenie(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
kraftyiyk:
those who call Aieyegbeni does not know how to watch soccer, there is no great soccer player who has not missed at one time or the order in big games!!
Roberto Baguio single handedly took Italy to 1994 world cup only to miss the very last penalty kick, yet he's still idolized in Italy uptil today.

back to the question, for me, the worst striker (s) in the history of super eagles for the last 20 years should be any body between
1) Manga Mohammed, aka brainless fine boy.... this dude, those who watched this dude 1995-1997 should remember him well, he has the record of highest number of over the bar shots.
2) Femi opabumi- the dude just disappeared... he was over hyped sha
3) Chijioke nwankpa.. he was never serious with the ball
4)Edwin Donbraye...(1996-1998) this guy came in , was hyped, but had no single shot on target..
5)Macaulay Chrisantus... I heared he was married with kids as of when he conquered U17, ironically age caught up with him and that was the end...
6)Gbonlaho Salami... this one is not a footballer.
7)Bartlomew Ogbeche-this Northern cross riverian is from a rich home, his best performance was his flute bycicle kick and about 3 leg overs
cool Benedict Akwuegdu.. this one is just not a footballer
You're one of the few contributors to this thread that have any idea what they are talking about..
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by hadeyayour: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Victor Agali. Where is he now?
Re: Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? by BOBBYAZEY(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
buskie13:
Brown Ideye and one Muhammed they took to the Confederations cup.
Correct bro... na gambo mohammed 4 kano pillar...bt seriously i dnt knw wat d Bleep is wrong with dat guy cuz d guy na best striker 4 NPFL bt wen he see xavi,inesta n valdes against spain he jst flopp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Le Guen Is Super Eagles Coach / Cristiano Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Marcelo / Vincent Enyeama Poses With Family (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.