Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) (139797 Views)

Great Deals Due To Lower Dollar Rate / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / 600 Dollars Amazon Gift Card For Sale At 210 Per Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Stanbic just replied. 199.50 today's rate.

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Jeffy1206:

shocked shocked I was told that it's free... This their cc don't know anything o

Lol. Male or female?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by codedmax(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Jeffy1206:
yes made in or for Nigeria grin I have no problems at all with the efficiency... My only problem is the inability to receive fund sad

Thats just the down side, i would sign up an account anyway at least as a backup for making payment.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
@stanley.

I just received a call from them about the mobile banking, I was told that the money debited is only temporary and it will be reversed to my account grin.

I'm also waiting on their mail so I can be sure of the real amount charged.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Stanley08:

Lol. Male or female?
Na female na lol... Well a male called and gave me the full details... Check my other comment. cool
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by koredex4love(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Access charge 208 today for online transaction.so where is the dollar been acclaimed to have fall?i stil insist abokis get hidden agenda.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jeffy1206:
@stanley.

I just received a call from them about the mobile banking, I was told that the money debited is only temporary and it will be reversed to my account grin.

I'm also waiting on their mail so I can be sure of the real amount charged.

What money? PayPal or mobile banking fee? PayPal only refunded me 1.95 tho. I think that's how it works tho.

koredex4love:
Access charge 208 today for online transaction.so where is the dollar been acclaimed to have fall?i stil insist abokis get hidden agenda.

Lol. Northerners. Updated to first post.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Here's stanbic's response to that email about added beneficiary to ur internet banking profile. SCAM MAIL. I also tweeted at them saying that i and 2 other people i know got the same email, they said that they will look into it. Someone is going to Kirikiri soon. Lol.

P.S: I also think the guy that reported this issue initially has a ridiculous twitter handle too. lol.

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stanley08:

What money? PayPal or mobile banking fee? PayPal only refunded me 1.95 tho. I think that's how it works tho.

The 1050 charged for mobile banking... He sed they deducted the money to enable them give full potential of the app. I told him if it's permanent, he should just deactivate it now... I have never paid any bank for mobile banking appapp undecided

Lol. Northerners. Updated to first post.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yea can confirm to you now that the rate is 199.50 kiss

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jeffy1206:

StanbicIBTC abi?

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jeffy1206:

Mhen, i like these guys oh. They are even putting the rate beside it. Nice. What platform is this btw? Internet banking or u requested they send u ur statement?

frebor:
StanbicIBTC abi?
Yeah, Stanbic of life. Lol.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
frebor:

BTW, I was charged N208 using Access bank on PayPal today. I was hoping on that post that said Access rates was $199, turns out GTbank is even cheaper at the reported N206.

Referring to the post above, Access charged N405.6 for the $1.95 PayPal charge. Today I got the money back and I got N388.05.

They charged 208 then returned it at 199

Stanley08:
@Jeffy1206 Btw, u didn't say how much was charged to the card by PayPal. is the rate actually 199.5? And when the refund comes back, check if Stanbic processes at a lower rate.

Abeg me sef wan sabi, if na Access dey do ojoro.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yes I requested for statement of what happened in my account just yesterday cheesy I think they refund same amount as debited. Now I have to make use of this opportunity... Gtb sorry segobe grin
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
frebor:
Abeg me sef wan sabi, if na Access dey do ojoro.

Apparently, yes. Were u not here when our Superwoman @tyconcepts fought Access back and won?

Jeffy1206:
Yes I requested for statement of what happened in my account just yesterday cheesy I think they refund same amount as debited. Now I have to make use of this opportunity... Gtb sorry segobe grin

The Google charge is a pending so it must return the same way. The PayPal $1.95 is a refund, and u will receive that on Monday or Tuesday next week, i want to see how much Stanbic processes refunds at. If Diamond bank could do 194.02 then anything is possible. Regardless, let's know when that comes in.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
So Stan, what about your card? Working now?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Finally been able to pay on aliexpress and add successfully in my PayPal, waiting for their message now to confirm the amount charged. cheesy wink grin

@Stan, I'm live and kicking now with the card lollol grin
@Jeffy Which type of card is that? Is it Stanbic Master card or Visa card
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by opeyemmmy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jeffy1206:

Welcome to Stanbic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by opeyemmmy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stanley08:

Apparently, yes. Were u not here when our Superwoman @tyconcepts fought Access back and won?

The Google charge is a pending so it must return the same way. The PayPal $1.95 is a refund, and u will receive that on Monday or Tuesday next week, i want to see how much Stanbic processes refunds at. If Diamond bank could do 194.02 then anything is possible. Regardless, let's know when that comes in.

I doubt Stanbic will refund less than the value at which transaction is done... if for any reason that would happen, it can't be less than N199.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

master card.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stanley08:

I was here. It's worth it fighting over 20k+. I know Diamond has done such to you, less than N50. If you didn't fight it, I'll just chill too.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Their visa cards are credit cards so, current account.

Jeffy1206:
So Stan, what about your card? Working now?

Not working oh. Stanbic says that they are on it.i know they will call me soon. If not, i will. lol. They sent me a mail saying that they couldn't reach me on my number already, there was a point where my phone went full r.etard for about 30 mins, probably it was then they tried. If they don't call, i would. lol.

opeyemmmy:
I doubt Stanbic will refund less than the value at which transaction is done... if for any reason that would happen, it can't be less than N199.

These are assumptions, facts are what what we need. wink

frebor:

I was here. It's worth it fighting over 20k+. I know Diamond has done such to you, less than N50. If you didn't fight it, I'll just chill too.

It was 19.61 naira exactly. On the 20th of March, Debit - 397.96. After 5 days, 25th Credit - 378.35. And dollar rate on both days was same 204.08 so it's not even like dollar lost value of something. Anyways, how will i cry about 19.61 naira? I'm a patriotic Nigerian. I used the money to support the Nigerian banking sector. My money keeps them going. Lol.
Wo! If it was 22K, i swear election for no hold that 28th of March! I go scatter everywhere. KOWA party for win.
Sai Mama! Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stanley08:

It was 19.61 naira exactly. On the 20th of March, Debit - 397.96. After 5 days, 25th Credit - 378.35. And dollar rate on both days was same 204.08 so it's not even like dollar lost value of something. Anyways, how will i cry about 19.61 naira? I'm a patriotic Nigerian. I used the money to support the Nigerian banking sector. My money keeps them going. Lol.
Wo! If it was 22K, i swear election for no hold that 28th of March! I go scatter everywhere. KOWA party for win.
Sai Mama! Lmao.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 10, 2015
sterling bank. ₦209.055 to a dollar as at 3:05am 10th april
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by tonjeola(m): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Access bank. ₦208 to a dollar as at 5.19pm 9th april
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2015
tonjeola:
Access bank. ₦208 to a dollar as at 5.19pm 9th april

tumababa:
sterling bank. ₦209.055 to a dollar as at 3:05am 10th april

Updated to first post
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by tonytony208(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Stanley08:

They have come oo.

You can trust this personality, hisenjos for your PayPal exchange. I was sceptical too when I first attempted to sell my $99 PayPal to him from freelancer.com. I was surprised at the speed of payment. He pays within 20 to 30 minutes. I suggest you try selling small amount to him for now just to test his reliability. Though he charges 100 naira per transaction if you are not using his bank and he pays 175 per $ if the amount is above $100 and 170 for anything less than $100. As for me, this is good rate. Coupled with the fast payment, I will stick with him
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2015
tonytony208:

You can trust this personality, hisenjos for your PayPal exchange. I was sceptical too when I first attempted to sell my $99 PayPal to him from freelancer.com. I was surprised at the speed of payment. He pays within 20 to 30 minutes. I suggest you try selling small amount to him for now just to test his reliability. Though he charges 100 naira per transaction if you are not using his bank and he pays 175 per $ if the amount is above $100 and 170 for anything less than $100. As for me, this is good rate. Coupled with the fast payment, I will stick with him

I don't know if he is real or fake, i don't care too much about it. I just know he is in my thread. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by jerrygome: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Stanley08:
Lol, because writing 204.02 is too mainstream! I feel u bruh! Chike Obi!

Gotta stand out like a bad penny grin
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2015
jerrygome:
Gotta stand out like a bad penny grin

Lol. Na ur type chop cane tire for primary school. Everyday you dey go house with red nyash.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by jerrygome: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Stanley08:

Lol. Na ur type chop cane tire for primary school. Everyday you dey go house with red nyash.

I dey wear our old rug as "double" to school grin

I'm always getting in trouble... gotta prep for the inevitable lashing embarassed
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
jerrygome:

I dey wear our old rug as "double" to school grin
I'm always getting in trouble... gotta prep for the inevitable lashing embarassed

Lol. This guy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (58)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.