Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) (139990 Views)

Great Deals Due To Lower Dollar Rate / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / 600 Dollars Amazon Gift Card For Sale At 210 Per Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2015
einsteino:
please can anyone help with the charges for inter bank(within Nigeria) transfer for internet banking in GTB and stanbic?

i am trying to figure which is cheaper, on UBA i get charged 158naira per instant transfer and on diamond bank i get charged around 65naira while intra bank(say UBA to UBA and Diamond to Diamond) is free

GTBANK charges N105.25 on every N500,000 for inter bank transfers.

Access charges N100

Diamond is N65

ECOBANK charged N60 on 30k and N30 on 15k. That's a 0.002 coefficient

Intra bank transfers are always free
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by einsteino(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2015
frebor:

GTBANK charges N105.25 on every N500,000 for inter bank transfers.

Access charges N100

Diamond is N65

ECOBANK charged N60 on 30k a[center][/center]nd N30 on 15k. That's a 0.002 coefficient

wow thanks, what of STANBIC bank?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2015
einsteino:

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 5:39am On May 08, 2015
einsteino:

No idea, those are banks I've used. I just opened the StanbicIBTC account. I'm sure Stanley08 or Jeffy1206 can help
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by opeyemmmy(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2015
einsteino:

It depends on the amount you want to transfer. For amount below 500k - N73.5. Between 500k to N999999 - N105. N1m and above - N525. Intra bank money transfer is free.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by einsteino(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2015
opeyemmmy:

It depends on the amount you want to transfer. For amount below 500k - N73.5. Between 500k to N999999 - N105. N1m and above - N525. Intra bank money transfer is free.

Thanks for d info. i jst returned from stanbic, opened a savings acct. they say it would take 7 working days for my atm to be ready
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by mployer(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2015
Who has used Zenith?

The Customer care lady told me they sell N199.5 per $
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by einsteino(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
Stanley08:

Mastercard is debit. Credit (Current account only) is VISA

Lol. Okay, remember to report on that Paypal refund. Even tho, the way it looks, there won't be an alert. The money would just appear back in ur account as it seems to be a pending authorization.
And btw see the pic below, it's form my internet banking statement, They charge for the sms alert IMMEDIATELY! Lol.

is there anyway i can disable the alert?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2015
Checking in. Will probably update by Sunday. That's the only time we prisoners breathe.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by worldgee101: 4:10am On May 09, 2015
tyconcepts:
I could really really use the help of a Stanbic bank user.....My oversabi has landed me in a difficult corner with Access bank.

Joooooor..Help a sister out.
Hw come nobody is askng out her issues? Or is d thread strictly men's affair?

"grin only queen of importatn", wetin dey happen nah?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 6:13am On May 09, 2015
Gtbank 9th May
N409.5 for $1.95 (PayPal)
That's N210
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by jerrygome: 6:30am On May 09, 2015
Stanley08:
Checking in. Will probably update by Sunday. That's the only time we prisoners breathe.

It's a regimented environment. Enjoy tongue
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by tyconcepts(f): 7:40am On May 09, 2015
worldgee101:
Hw come nobody is askng out her issues? Or is d thread strictly men's affair?

"grin only queen of importatn", wetin dey happen nah?

Oh dear....Thanks.

Jeff has sorted me out on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2015
frebor:
Gtbank 9th May N409.5 for $1.95 (PayPal) That's N210
Updated. Cheers! smiley
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by worldgee101: 10:56am On May 09, 2015
tyconcepts:
Oh dear....Thanks.

Jeff has sorted me out on the issue.
That's cool!
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by optimised: 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
How much is the charges and exchange rate for PayPal money transfer to send money to China. The PayPal account is linked to GTB Mastercard
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by einsteino(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2015
i need a reliable shipper in U.S. someone that ships at least weekly and allows me do the purchase while he does the shipping
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by mavinc4u(f): 12:48pm On May 10, 2015
optimised:
How much is the charges and exchange rate for PayPal money transfer to send money to China. The PayPal account is linked to GTB Mastercard

3.9% of transaction + 0.30 USD
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2015
einsteino:
i need a reliable shipper in U.S. someone that ships at least weekly and allows me do the purchase while he does the shipping

Do you usually shop every week? I wait for some time to add different items and ship maybe one or twice a month.

Depending on the store you are buying from, I'll have to do some of the purchases myself, for example Amazon cos I'm a prime member.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by JesusCrew: 4:06pm On May 10, 2015
optimised:
First bank mastercard, charges 4% of transactn (borne by my supplier: depending on agmnt) & exchg rate @ 215usd.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
mployer:
Who has used Zenith?

The Customer care lady told me they sell N199.5 per $
lol dnt mind zenith oooo.... Talking From personal experience

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by mavinc4u(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2015
JesusCrew:
First bank mastercard, charges 4% of transactn (borne by my supplier: depending on agmnt) & exchg rate @ 215usd.

Paypal is the one charging and not First bank

They charge 3.9% transaction + 0.30 USD for intl transaction. And. 3.4% of transaction + 0.30 USD for domestic
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by mployer(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
lol dnt mind zenith oooo.... Talking From personal experience

lol

Would love to hear your experience sha.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by JesusCrew: 4:10pm On May 11, 2015
mavinc4u:

Sure, First bank cannot be charging my supplier outside d country naw!

One love.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2015
mavinc4u:

They charge 3.9% transaction + 0.30 USD for intl transaction. And. 3.4% of transaction + 0.30 USD for domestic

From my experience, PayPal and Stanbic charges 0 naira extra. only when it's a different currency then it is converted to dollars and could be higher.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by einsteino(m): 6:08am On May 12, 2015
frebor:

Do you usually shop every week? I wait for some time to add different items and ship maybe one or twice a month.

Depending on the store you are buying from, I'll have to do some of the purchases myself, for example Amazon cos I'm a prime member.

i shop arbitrarily. it depends on demand, that is why i need a firm that ships say once a week. i am also on prime membership on amazon but it is a free trial though, should expire soon. how much does amazon charge you for the prime? pls who do you use to ship and what are their charges like?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2015
einsteino:

i shop arbitrarily. it depends on demand, that is why i need a firm that ships say once a week. i am also on prime membership on amazon but it is a free trial though, should expire soon. how much does amazon charge you for the prime? pls who do you use to ship and what are their charges like?

Yes, they ship every week. Charges is $5/lb, because it's actually a private arrangement, i can't spell out all the details. In any case, you'll still need a third party to handle consolidation and stripping.

It's been two years on prime, my third subscription is due in a few weeks. You get charged from your credit card as soon as the trial expires, you can cancel the charge if you have not used the service after they have charged your account though.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2015
Today rate from stanbic still maintaining the status quo grin. #259350/ 1300 = 199.5 for my ogah madam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by einsteino(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2015
frebor:

Yes, they ship every week. Charges is $5/lb, because it's actually a private arrangement, i can't spell out all the details. In any case, you'll still need a third party to handle consolidation and stripping.

It's been two years on prime, my third subscription is due in a few weeks. You get charged from your credit card as soon as the trial expires, you can cancel the charge if you have not used the service after they have charged your account though.

wow! thanks for alerting me on the prime. you just saved me $99! i didn't even know my free trial had ended and i have been upgraded to paid prime. i am going to deactivate it right away, thankfully i have not bought anything since it was upgraded. i don't really think the $99 is worth the prime as i don't shop so often from ebay.

concerning the shipping, how do i get a third party to handle consolidation and stripping? mind if i pm you?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by BizBloke(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2015
frebor:

GTBANK charges N105.25 N105.00 + N5.25 = N110.25 on every N500,000 for inter bank transfers.

Access charges N100

Diamond is N65 N63

ECOBANK charged N60 on 30k and N30 on 15k. That's a 0.002 coefficient

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=BizBloke post=33662855][/quote]

You can like to do forensics o wink... Thanks for the corrections.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
einsteino:

wow! thanks for alerting me on the prime. you just saved me $99! i didn't even know my free trial had ended and i have been upgraded to paid prime. i am going to deactivate it right away, thankfully i have not bought anything since it was upgraded. i don't really think the $99 is worth the prime as i don't shop so often from ebay.

concerning the shipping, how do i get a third party to handle consolidation and stripping? mind if i pm you?

It's worth it if you shop every time, and better if you have a Kindle device too.

Get a contact in the US, simple. PM don't work to the best of my knowledge, I'm sure you'll find my contact information somewhere on my profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (58)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.