Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Someone Needs Help.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Needs Help.. (452 Views)

Smoker Of Six Years Needs Help To Quit. / Someone Needs Your Advice / Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Needs Help.. by kennyok(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
please can someone help out on tip on how a guy can win a girl of this nature ..example, you call to say hi her response is ok,you just wanted to know her alittle, her response is please bye,,all her response to you advancement are negative replys,friends in this case what do you think that guy should do..@op please I want answers...
Re: Someone Needs Help.. by falconey(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
"@op please I want answers" are you talking to yourself? .....to the topic send her recharge card.
Re: Someone Needs Help.. by Enegod(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
I think the guy should stop giving a f*** about her...she isn't into him angry
Re: Someone Needs Help.. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Are you so ugly no other girl wants you?
Re: Someone Needs Help.. by alberto2k(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry One's Father Wife. / OPINION: Personality Or Capability? / HELP: His Girl Confesses That She Cheated With A Guy And They Are Still Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.