Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers (11667 Views)

Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. / PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by ednut1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
ikoyi prisons
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by tdayof(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
holatin:
them call am Chinese and you expect original things to come from him.

anyway am using Chinese condom tonight.
how does your statement correlate with being a China product and a Chinese?
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by lexy070(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
do we have chinese babies here. Why are we not trying to better our economy. All becos of your selfish reasons you did it. May God help us all 4rom all this fake product and de harm it does to us
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by Misogynist2014(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
If it were local criminals, they would have uploaded their pictures, slave mentality.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by frainc(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
What about lebanis companies too

Most of this company are here to just give rubbish and collect our money
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by landlordalaba(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
krall:
good for him!

i pray he lands in the meanest nigerian prison. nonsense chinese spoiling this country angry

i wont be happy if he goes scott-free. this mindset of "do anything and get away with it" has to end.
then sai buhari
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
I love this!

Fvcking Chinese. Make dem quick conclude the case and throw him in jail.

Mscheww
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by Vitaglyde: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
This chinese ppl
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by iwezor1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
landlordalaba:
then sai buhari
how much did buhari pay you?
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
tdayof:
smh
shake am till your neck break. dont support evil.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by Meringe(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Because th product is not registered with NAFDAC doesn't make it fake.

Fake is producing an already existing product. Producing a similar products to deceive unsuspecting public to buy as the original product.

NAFDAC is always quick to call unregistered products as fake. Then, our lazy journalists will use that term in their headlines.

Chinese man deserves that treatment, I wonder why he will produce and want to sell directly thereby killing the market where Nigerians make their living.
Govt should protect our market from these Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by pkang: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmm and a friend of mine was about to go into buying of diapers. He has not even registered any name yet according to him has contacted a manufacturer for purchase.
Hope he will stay away.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by Mccullum: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ha! may God save us frm PDP! Powerless to d people.

Sai Buhari.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
kekakuz:
why would I vote APC
God forbid
mad man.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by teemohd(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
kennygee:
Chinese pple and fake things.

Like Taiye and Kehinde.

Why taiye and kehinde grin
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Shoot and kill them....this is the treatment they will give a Nigerian with such sin in their country.

They cannot return to their country either as they will be killed.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by Redman44(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2015
I just love the hustling spirit of the average Chinese Man or Woman sha cool cool cool cool. They will go to any extent to make money as long as it is not stealing other people's property or doing money rituals etc.

While I believe this Chinese man should be punished for his misdeed, I still don't understand why we can't produce common diapers in Nigeria. We need to step up our manufacturing prowess or else we will continue to witness incidents and cases like this. China has become the factory of the world. Nigeria can become the factory of Africa if we get our priorities right. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by ewizard1: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2015
kennygee:
Chinese pple and fake things.

Like Taiye and Kehinde.

And tell me what our Beloved Nigeria can make compared to theirs, madam, China is one of the best productive countries in the world. 90% of the things you use are made by them. Most American, UK etc products are made in China. (please make researches).

What i know is... China can produce anything according to your Pocket. You want quality? they have it.

You want cheap products? they got it for very low pricing.

The Original BlackBerry, Nokia etc Chargers and accessories are made in china. The ones you can buy on the roadside for N150 are also made in China. So what do have to say about that?

I guess the accused found out cheap thinks sell faster in many parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by 100Cents: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Ching Chong fit enter boat in bayelsa and land in cameroon..

Hmm, I don talk my own.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers by okoroja(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Good. Nafdac should sit up to deal with these people that flood our market with fake and substandard products. Most of these foreign countries believe everything goes in Nigeria. They feel they can bribe their way out. They don't want to follow the normal process. And again, most Nigerian importers gave them that impression that Nigeria is a dumping ground.
For the smugglers and those who want short cuts, many days for thieves but one day for the owner. And when you loose, you loose badly.
All NAFDAC regulated products must be registered before being in for commercial purposes. Let the law takes its full course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Madness Be Heriditary? / Coronavirus: Osagie Enahire Commends Lagos State Government / Abuja Conjoined Twins Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.