Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Hackers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hackers (8252 Views)

Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks / What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers by hacker007(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Since i join Dis forum n de topic programming, I hear only software development n d rest, Are de no hackers in Dis forum to post things about hacking at all. for Enquiry contact me @hackerborn8@gmail.com or 08069228084 for tutorials on ethical hacking.
Re: Hackers by Fulaman198(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Depends on what kind of hacker you are talking about.

There are three different categories:

White Hat, Grey Hat and Black Hat. I hope that you are an ethical hacker and hack only to look for vulnerabilities and help others.
Re: Hackers by samlexxy: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Story....white or green...hacker na hacker..Bleep the rules and boundaries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers by Fulaman198(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2015
samlexxy:
Story....white or green...hacker na hacker..Bleep the rules and boundaries

A true white hat hacker would not look for exploits without permission. In addition, when a white hat finds vulnerabilities, he doesn't take advantage of them but let's whomever he/she is working for know.

The job of a CEH is mainly like that of a CISSP, to provide strong security and prevent a companie's infrastructure from being compromised.
Re: Hackers by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Heheheheheh I laugh in Chinese. Hacking isn't the problem, it's the jail term that follows after the hacking. It's been approved now, death sentence for hackers in Nigeria, if you still not convinced, I would be happy to help you

http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/new-cybercrime-bill-allow-security-agencies-spy-nigerians-death-sentence-hackers/

I hope you will hack, and don't go into further problems, Nigeria is about to become like nations like Singapore and north Korea.
Be careful.
Re: Hackers by Fulaman198(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2015
gimakon:
Heheheheheh I laugh in Chinese. Hacking isn't the problem, it's the jail term that follows after the hacking. It's been approved now, death sentence for hackers in Nigeria, if you still not convinced, I would be happy to help you

http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/new-cybercrime-bill-allow-security-agencies-spy-nigerians-death-sentence-hackers/

I hope you will hack, and don't go into further problems, Nigeria is about to become like nations like Singapore and north Korea.
Be careful.

Nigeria can never be like Singpore and North Korea my Chinese friend. Whilst, GEJ makes some stupid laws that are half-arsed and don't make sense, this kind of rule is meant to punish Grey Hats and Black Hats.
Re: Hackers by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Nigeria can never be like Singpore and North Korea my Chinese friend. Whilst, GEJ makes some stupid laws that are half-arsed and don't make sense, this kind of rule is meant to punish Grey Hats and Black Hats.

Suit yourself,i just put something there for viewing, remember when there was no EFCC, we day do as we like, but now things changed. I'm not saying white hat hackers get arrested. Don't misquote me. @op be careful of what you wonna do with ur knowledge, hope the message clear now
Re: Hackers by tresz: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
See fight! Well, the first skill a hacker should possess is Networking skill, you must know how well you can cover your tracks and about that stupid godforsaken law, it's only applicable to those script kiddies they can easily backtrack!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers by OGeeKush(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Plz i need someone to teach me stuffs about programming, i have ebooks but nt helping or if u can jez help with a YouTube channel i'd be grateful

3 Likes

Re: Hackers by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
tresz:
See fight! Well, the first skill a hacker should possess is Networking skill, you must know how well you can cover your tracks and about that stupid godforsaken law, it's only applicable to those script kiddies they can easily backtrack!

Hehhehehehe using proxy's and rdps u mean? This one doesn't even know jack, wonder where he'd start from

2 Likes

Re: Hackers by Fulaman198(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
tresz:

To be a good hacker (hopefully you mean ethical one) I concur that you must possess a good network knowledge base and know how TCP/IP and OSI model works. I also recommend that you are versed at some programming languages and writing scripts. Though like you said a strong network knowledge foundation is extremely important.

2 Likes

Re: Hackers by alberto2k(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

To be a good hacker (hopefully you mean ethical one) I concur that you must possess a good network knowledge base and know how TCP/IP and OSI model works. I also recommend that you are versed at some programming languages and writing scripts. Though like you said a strong network knowledge foundation is extremely important.

Bro I'd like to learn hacking... Can you teach me (atleast the safe one, white hacking I guess)
Re: Hackers by harfrome: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
I need activation key for microsoft office 2013
Re: Hackers by Fulaman198(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro I'd like to learn hacking... Can you teach me (atleast the safe one, white hacking I guess)

You could buy a book and watch instructional videos on YouTube cheesy
Re: Hackers by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Please I want to learn hacking...I want to use it for good.i don't know anything but I learn very fast,most especially praticals
Re: Hackers by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Fulaman198:

You could buy a book and watch instructional videos on YouTube cheesy
i also want to learn
Re: Hackers by Fulaman198(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
i also want to learn

Sure you can learn by doing what's needed, buying a good book and watching educational videos. If you need recommendations, please let me know. i'll be more than happy to recommend some to you all
Re: Hackers by EdDave(m): 6:08am On Mar 18, 2015
^^^^
Please go right ahead. I m interested.
Re: Hackers by Fulaman198(m): 6:12am On Mar 18, 2015
EdDave:
^^^^
Please go right ahead. I m interested.

CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, 2nd Edition / Edition 2 by Matt Walker.
Re: Hackers by tuwayz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, 2nd Edition / Edition 2 by Matt Walker.
Re: Hackers by EdDave(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thanks
Re: Hackers by Yinkash100(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
black hat, grey hat and white hat hackers all learn d same skills, d only thing that differenciate them is what they use the skills for and pls don't learn to use applications to hack, create applications or build website cos its a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Hackers by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yinkash100:
black hat, grey hat and white hat hackers all learn d same skills, d only thing that differenciate them is what they use the skills for and pls don't learn to use applications to hack, create applications or build website cos its a waste of time.

He started well, ended totally grouse! Jesus can u explain what u meant by ur last 3 lines mi amigos
Re: Hackers by Yinkash100(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2015
gimakon:

He started well, ended totally grouse! Jesus can u explain what u meant by ur last 3 lines mi amigos
somepeople may tell you that you can do this using these applications but its a total waste of time since those apps perform some operations that you yourself should know. for example you can create a website using dreamweaver nd we all know that with dreamweaver you won't get much control over your work as you would when you write the code yourself.
also, those applications were created by programmers lyk you using skills you yourself should possess.
Re: Hackers by KazukiIto(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Define hacking. I'm confused. I thought 'Hacking' and 'Cracking' are different...
Re: Hackers by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2016
I dont understand why a nigerian with black skin will categorize hackers as white(good hacker), grey(intermediate hacker) and black(evil hacker) it makes feel really uncomfortable.
Re: Hackers by danosky91(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls am going for comp engr in sch will i be thought programming hacks networking and others is it the best idea in developing my career.or comp science
Re: Hackers by VenantCode(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2016
danosky91:
Pls am going for comp engr in sch will i be thought programming hacks networking and others is it the best idea in developing my career.or comp science
In Nigeria No, most of us learnt it ourselves with the help of God and the Internet
Re: Hackers by danosky91(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
VenantCode:
In Nigeria No, most of us learnt it ourselves with the help of God and the Internet
ok thanks man
Re: Hackers by idu1(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Fulaman198:

what is the different between hacking and programming?

Most one know programming before he can hack?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alx africa vs Udemy ? / Why NET Languages Are Not Better Than Java Languages / Creating Apps In Kivy By Dusty Phillips. Ebook Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.