Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,348 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Hackers - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hackers (8408 Views)

Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks / What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers by obanqua(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2016
I need a good ethical hacker for a pen test. Its urgent. Contact me on WhatsApp 08039577909
Re: Hackers by chamboy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
idu1:
what is the different between hacking and programming?

Most one know programming before he can hack?
no not necessary
Re: Hackers by mcqwerty(m): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2016
idu1:

Hacking is a mindset, programming is the skill.
You can be a hacker without much programming skill- you would call that a "Script kiddie" (one who uses hacking tools and softwares for malicious purposes). If you are good in programming and have knowledge of networks, you can even build your own hacking tools.
Re: Hackers by redon12(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2017
idu1:

actually they most respected law in hacking is that when a hacker discovers a problem(may be exploiting somebodies account), he should not keep it secret but tell it to other hackers....they kiddies in hacking are those who dont even know how they apps they download from they internet work so they just put they persons facebook id and bam.. they see decrypted password but one thing is that because too many people know about that method... other white hat hackers will block it so they kiddies would have to wait for another hacker who is generous enough to put his business and money at a hard end, to create another method....
all am saying here is that programming is a necessity, you have to learn how to talk to they computer in order to associate with it(hacking it)

i once met a hacker who is my good friend now from south carolina, he made a "botnet" from python. which he refused to share with any hacker even me....
that is why they old method of hacking is still there(e.g- phishing, bruteforce, and sql injection. but there are other methods but they are hidden).... you have to be a programmer to uncover they hidden mystery,------** ALL PROGRAMMERS ARE HACKERS, BUT NOT ALL HACKERS(SPECIFICALLY-CRACKERS) ARE (HACKERS - REAL)**
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HACKING I WILL CONNECT YOU TO SOME OF MY LOYAL FRIENDS...
mcqwerty:

Hacking is a mindset, programming is the skill.
You can be a hacker without much programming skill- you would call that a "Script kiddie" (one who uses hacking tools and softwares for malicious purposes). If you are good in programming and have knowledge of networks, you can even build your own hacking tools.
you are so right bro.. but you should know that there is a difference between(hacking and cracking) and that every programmer have a hacking culture and mindset
Re: Hackers by Rykadochuks: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Always dreamt of being a hacker never really knew how to start.Any type is gud for me.
Re: Hackers by jjwHack: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Watch this video for the latest tool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYoJKbvyCOA
Re: Hackers by bgates: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Hackers by LittleBigDick(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Naija no get hackers
Re: Hackers by Gokoyer0(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Can you help to retrieve a Facebook account that retrieval code are being received by another person? Can you help or refer me to someone that can help?
samlexxy:
Story....white or green...hacker na hacker..Bleep the rules and boundaries

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Help To Write A Simple Login Form Using Vb.net / NCC Uncovers Cyber Threats To Windows Platforms, Routers / Computer Science Degree Recommended For Programming Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.