Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours (37330 Views)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by olaeffect(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Anikulhapo:
GOOD ONE BOYS BUT WAIT,WHY IS IT NOW THAT THE NA ARE FIGHTING WITH EQUIPMENTS THAT WERE NON EXISTENT BEFORE?WHY IS IT THAT IT IS ONLY AFTER PDP FORCED JEGA TO POSTPONED THE ELECTIONS THAT THE FG BOUGHT NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR OUR ARMY? I AM FULLY CONVINCED THAT PDP AND GEJ KNOWS MORE ABOUT BOKO HARAM!

Help me ask ooo.

Add this too; are all those that have been sabotaging this government dead? Is the $1bn loan we collected recently more than the trillion of naira spent all this years with no effect?

If not for anything I believe change is a good thing. just by seeing that change is eminent; see how much has been achieved in 2 weeks, I wonder what will happen when change eventually occur in March. All I know is that Nigeria and Nigerians will be the better for it.

GEJ can do it but has refused to do it in 5years putting all blames on those against his government, but with them all alive and well he is doing all he could not do in 5yrs in just under 3 weeks, please WHY?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Horllamideh(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Noloss:
Gallant soldiers. More greece to ur elbow.we appreciate u all.
Greece kor....Ghana ni
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Khd95(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
#we dem SOLDIERS

Pls dnt retreat wen dos bastards take off,pursue dem 2 dia graves,dig em out nd kill dem 77times agaiin#dan buruba sheygey

Hw I wish dead bodies could b used 2 grow trees or crops
Den I would ve suggestted dat u use dia yeye bodies 2 grow trees n dos are prone 2 desert so dat at least fresh air can come in nd normal life returns

#captureshekaualive
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Horllamideh(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Situation001:
na jonah be the boko haram.. all these bastards
are just playing their role on the script

if they like make dem drive em out within 0.0000001 millisecond na dem sabi..

I HAVE DECIDED and nothing can make me change my mind..

hit like if you believe in SAI BUHARI
U get mouth Baba,those boko guys are already at the end of their contract with the FG and don't be suprised if you heard that the millitary did not fire a single shot because they met the town empty....Sometimes,i wonder why some people can't reason with their brain,why in the world wil Buhari sponsor a terrorist group that has displaced 3 million people from NE,that is lyk throwing away a 1million votes,for a man that has lost election 3 times,he knows the importance of even a hundred votes.....Just look at recent happenings and you will see clues that PDP indeed are the sponsor of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by M4gunners: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Anikulhapo:
GOOD ONE BOYS BUT WAIT,WHY IS IT NOW THAT THE NA ARE FIGHTING WITH EQUIPMENTS THAT WERE NON EXISTENT BEFORE?WHY IS IT THAT IT IS ONLY AFTER PDP FORCED JEGA TO POSTPONED THE ELECTIONS THAT THE FG BOUGHT NECESSARY EQUIPMENT FOR OUR ARMY? I AM FULLY CONVINCED THAT PDP AND GEJ KNOWS MORE ABOUT BOKO HARAM!
Bingo the EQUIPMENTS has been ordered since but just arrived last week. Besides FG have been trying to buy most these EQUIPMENTS for long US were the obstacles.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Solowande(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Bad market 4 Tinubu his APC toys
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Solowande(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2015
habex050:
this is nta news, how do I believe it.
Mr Thomas nor bi 2day we know u as an unbeliever
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by stigman(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
NTA news

[size=18pt]The Surest news station that reports a PDP Summarized Script[/size]

But the news pure na
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Arrester171(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2015
God is vindicating GEJ and he is working. sai JONATHAN, sai PDP. now boko boy no go even capture 1 house talk more of a street UP JONATHAN UP PDP UP JESUS CHRIST
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by rexzqcom(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2015
Plz don't drive them away.
Surround them, and massacre them.
Kill them all, take no prisoners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by JayIke: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2015
meforyou1:
Oh my God, Another news that will worsen buhari's health status. And d senile old man will be like "hey come this stupid Shekau, what have u done with all the money I gave you?"
Oh my GOD dude U re freaking hilarious
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Boss13: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2015
3 hours. This must not be our nigerian army. Maybe they are Chadians. Our military were always on their heels.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by deb(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2015
meforyou1:
Oh my God, Another news that will worsen buhari's health status. And d senile old man will be like "hey come this stupid Shekau, what have u done with all the money I gave you?"

Awon ode! Exactly what they planned and the reaction they wanted. Oponu sugomu
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by holysaint1(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2015
After how many months of begging and pleading... Well thank God they finally answered sha...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by sexyjob(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2015
emerged01:
good job!

....but considering the bad name Gej has allowed our military to bear internationally few months back, I give Gej thump down.
Give the thumbs down to Obama and his western allies
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
gogodaye:

Is this the best you could conjecture......even babies in crèches would laugh at your failed attempts at shouting once again in the manner of the APC sadists that a none existent wolf is on and about town....seeking for ants to devour....
FEMI FANI-KAYODE, DIRECTOR MEDIA AND PUBLICITY - GOODLUCK CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION SPEAKS APTLY ON PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

"As I wrote in another contribution almost one month ago, ”the problem that we have is the President himself- a President who prides himself on his own weakness and incompetence and whose love of false prophets and strange women knows no bounds and has no end. A President who is as confused and as clueless as the comic character called Chancey Gardner in the celebrated 1970's Peter Seller's Hollywood blockbuster titled ”Being There”. A President who does not understand the meaning of the word ”class” or ”honesty” and who breaks his own word consistently. A President who has abdicated his responsibilities, destroyed his own political party, divided his own country, alienated his own friends, humiliated his own mentor, abandoned his own people, brought ridicule to his own faith, cowers before his own officials, betrays his own governors, scorns the international community and BREAKS HIS SOLEMN OATH TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE. A President who does not even have the nerve or the guts to call to order any of the numerous Jezebels that control him.
He is the problem we have in our country today and until he resigns, is impeached or is voted out of power nothing will change and Nigeria will continue to go from bad to worse. That is what you get when you vote for a man who never wore shoes to school'."
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by kingGoldust(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2015
eliment:
Its really sweet to the hear, I love to hear of good news like this. But why has it taken so long for the NA

Am suspecting something ,this war against boko boys are political .since all this years this people just wake up .something is wrong somewhere Nigeria people wake up .we are not mumu na.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by ceejay80s(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2015
All these stories are lies,
I am not in support of bokoharam, but we need proof
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by emerged01(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
sexyjob:

Give the thumbs down to Obama and his western allies
as much as Nigeria is concern I don't know Obama,Gej I know.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by ogbronx(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Habibuisah1:
"TOO LITTLE TOO LATE"
THE SAME PRESIDENT. THE SAME
GOVERNMENT THE SAME PARTY (PDP) THE SAME NIGERIAN
MILITARY THE SAME BOKO
HARAM THE SAME SAMBISA FOREST
They are winning the same
battle now within 2 weeks now that MR PRESIDENT AND PDP
NEED OUR VOTES AT ALL COST. This is the same battle they
were unable to win since 4 years ago when they didn't need
anything from us. Over 100,000 people have been killed.
Billion of dollars properties destroyed. Several million people
were rendered homeless. Women were raped. Female
students were kidnapped. WE ARE NOT FOOLS God will save us
from THESE LOOTERS. PLEASE SHARE AND LET VOTE JONATHAN
OUT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
very disheartening is the lives lost to this PDP script. Only morons wouldn't see the politicisation of BH by PDP . Its a pity !
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Reference(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
meforyou1:

You people.should.stop thus rubbish. When is enough just enough.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by rileydaddy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
meforyou1:
hahaahahaha u rite lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Noloss(f): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Horllamideh:

Greece kor....Ghana ni

If Ghana catch u, OYO
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by simdam500(m): 12:39am On Mar 02, 2015
All I can do here is to lol lol lol...

Thumbs up NA grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by OreMI22: 1:26am On Mar 02, 2015
simdam500:
All I can do here is to lol lol lol...

Thumbs up NA grin

Fresh air must blow away the foul odor Boko haram created and sponsored by the evil Janjaweeed party

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours by Horllamideh(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noloss:

If Ghana catch u, OYO
lol.....iffa hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To President Buhari’s Victory At The Election Tribunal / Air Force Officer Killed In Kaduna Three Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.