Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

“buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej (2477 Views)

What Does The South West Offer Nigeria / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari / How My Father’s Jailer Can Offer Nigeria A Fresh Start By Lola Shoneyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
The First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan has
described APC presidential candidate, Gen
Muhammadu Buhari as a crawling baby who have
nothing to offer Nigeria.
Mrs Jonathan stated this at the PDP women campaign,
which took place at IBB square, Makurdi, Benue state.
According to Mrs Jonathan, “a child that is still
crawling at age 72 does not have anything new to offer
the people of Nigeria.”
The first lady described the APC as a sinking ship that
would drown and remain under forever.
She also lambasted Buhari and the APC over plans to
phase out the office of the First Lady.
She appreciated the women of Benue State for their
support and said that she has seen that Benue is for
PDP.
Also speaking at the rally, the state Governor, Gabriel
Suswam, said President Goodluck Jonathan is a true
democrat, adding that Nigeria “must be ruled by
democrats.”
Noting that the future of the nation is guaranteed under
Jonathan, the state governor said: “Victory will be ours
on 28 March 2015.”
He added that the nation is in need of leaders who can
think straight; leaders the people can count on and
whose word is bond.

www.today.ng/news/buhari-is-a-child-still-crawling-at-72-has-nothing-to-offer-nigeria-patience-jonathan/
Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
If you think nairaland pdp supporters are dumb, this woman wears the crown

24 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by slimfit1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ma Peace ma peace how many times i call you
Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by DaBullIT(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Coming from a woman

who can't even offer her husband to Nigerians with good English
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
[b]grin She is the secret behind my moniker "wakacome" ...Ladies and gentlemen with tears dropping from my eyes I present to you Patience jonathan "the most pathetic,useless and clueless first lady in africa".....like husband like wife...her dumbness is like peak milk,it's in her......,patience jonathan should just shove her opinion into her anus......

please someone should tell her that a 72 years old buhari is more intelligent than her clueless husband,a 72 years old buhari is healthier than her nagging husband,a 72years old buhari is smarter than her husband,a 72years old buhari is more useful than goodluck jonathan,a 72 years old buhari has better vision for this country than her ogogoro drunkard husband,,a 72 years old buhari performed better as a president than the myopic goodluck jonathan,a 72 years old buhari don't talk nonsense like "stealing is not corruption" "america will know" and all other nonsense...,a 72 years buhari has a wonderful and beautiful wife that uses her common sense all the time...I can continue to go on and on...but let me just stop and allow patience jonathan to go and hire a trailer which she will use to carry the load of her and her husband from aso rock and move back to otuoke because a new president is coming in....and that new president is muhammadu buhari.......... ***angrily tears his boxers and starts shouting **say baba,say buhari,say change,say apc,say better nigeria,say better africa and say better world...

baba oyoyo
baba oyoyo
baba oyoyo
baba oyoyo...grin grin [/b]

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Office of the first lady? You all deserve this slap in the face when you elected a militant as president and "fellow widow" killer as first lady.

13 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
dailypost.ng/2015/02/28/buhari-is-a-child-crawling-at-72-he-has-nothing-to-offer-patience-jonathan/

Lalasticlala, ishilove, mukina2
Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by killuminati(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
GEJ is a clueless Baboon

Sambo is a FAT Pig

imPatience? "She's a Sheepo" - Soyinka

FFK is Fool

Fayose is a local Dog

Mimiko is Rat

Koro the criminal

JK, I don't know

Wike is a Cultist

PDP is Boko Haram

9 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nov2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Madam there is God oooooooooooo, u too dey talk for dis mata instead of u to face ur work as a cook u calling a man old enough to b ur father a kid, just hope u won't regret it.

3 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
When mama peace was at your age she was poised to getting married to a future President but you're right here fighting for a fake political platform with a fake agenda at that same age.

You need to respect that woman even if we are aware that she's one of Jonathan's problems. sad

But we forgive her ,after all any loving wife would react if her husband is being surrounded by vultures and Hawks most of them in APC. grin

3 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Uyi168: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Papa peace gat no respect 4 elders....
Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by omenka(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
And this is supposed to make me change my mind against voting for Buhari I presume?

When you make such vile remarks about someone simply because God has blessed them with longevity, chances are God assumes you don't fancy such blessing. I pray God answers her prayer, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
When mama peace was at your age she was poised to getting married to a future President but you're right here fighting for a fake political platform with a fake agenda at that same age.

You need to respect that woman even if we are aware that she's one of Jonathan's problems. sad

But we forgive her ,after all any loving wife would react if her husband is being surrounded by vultures and Hawks most of them in APC. grin
When she was my age, she was selling ice cream, don't compare me with FAKA

11 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
killuminati:
GEJ is a clueless Baboon

Sambo is a FAT Pig

imPatience? "She's a Sheepo" - Soyinka

FFK is Fool

Fayose is a local Dog

Mimiko is Rat

Koro the criminal

JK, I don't know

Wike is a Cultist

PDP is Boko Haram
Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by themilanway(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
She should pray Buhari doesnt end up offering her a return ticket to Otuoke soon
Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Is she HIGH

2 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Buhari is a walking dead
A zombie
A vampire
A terrorist
A scallywag
A bokoharam

Gej till 2019
Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by ManMountain(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
after almost 6 years in power, this is the issue based campaign of PDP, the most useless political party in the world. grin grin
How would other countries take Nigeria serious with this type of woman as the wife of the president ? angry

7 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

When she was my age, she was selling ice cream, don't compare me with FAKA
Yes, she was selling ice cream and at the same time positioning her life and got married to a future president but at the same age you're peddling falsehood.

Is there anything wrong in selling ice cream?

You're a good woman but I keep wondering why you've sold your soul to falsehood even when it stares you in the face? But turn around to call black white.
I see the reasons , you're in it for the money. grin

3 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by vicadex07(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
For pro-GEJites the 2015 campaign is about Buhari, Buhari and Buhari. For pro- GMBites the 2015 campaign is about Nigeria, Nigeria & Nigeria.

Questions for Jonathan and PDP
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a
ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk
of fighters possibly had only one week
trainings could overcome and overrun our
military men who spend 5 years in the NDA,
some months in Jaji, and some months also
at the National War College in Abuja apart
from several overseas trainings?
11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
12. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to
answer any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.
These questions and many more could be the
reason they are mortally scared of losing
political power. But it just can't continue like
this anymore.
Change is a basic constant in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by ManMountain(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Buhari is a walking dead
A zombie
A vampire
A terrorist
A scallywag
A bokoharam

Gej till 2019
Opiaku, bloodykiller, bloodassasin, the devilhimself, you are just as useless like you ogogoro, snuff sniffing father. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by WilyWily: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Haahaaa look at Buhari.

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes, she was selling ice cream and at the same time positioning her life and got married to a future president but at the same age you're peddling falsehood.

Is there anything wrong in selling ice cream?

You're a good woman but I keep wondering why you've sold your soul to falsehood even when it stares you in the face? But turn around to call black white.
I see the reasons , you're in it for the money. grin
If only you can point out the falsehood.

9 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
omenka:
And this is supposed to make me change my mind against voting for Buhari I presume?

When you make such vile remarks about someone simply because God has blessed them with longevity, chances are God assumes you don't fancy such blessing. I pray God answers her prayer, Amen.
And here goes the King of of all paid rants ranting like a rabid dog.

I guess it's month end , you've been activated ,any script? Because these days they give you guys scripts on lies and propaganda .
Tufiakwa. Ihe ojor metu gi aka. angry

2 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by WilyWily: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Look at Buhari, Kei

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Truckpusher(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

How can you see one when your veins and arteries are filled with the same falsehood .
You're part of the falsehood. grin
I can bet my assss that even if falsehood should become as big as a written 'A' you wouldn't still know. smiley

1 Like

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
ManMountain:

Opiaku, bloodykiller, bloodassasin, the devilhimself, you are just as useless like you ogogoro, snuff sniffing father. cheesy

Ubanku ne mai mashayi Mahaifiyarka ne mai karuwa Iya su mutu ta hanyar bam Insha'Allah Mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Ayam Isa Abubakar Azeez
Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by omenka(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
And here goes the King of of all paid rants ranting like a rabid dog.

I guess it's month end , you've been activated ,any script? Because these days they give you guys scripts on lies and propaganda .
Tufiakwa. Ihe ojor metu gi aka. angry
Do the world a favour. Do what other pigs do.

5 Likes

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by WilyWily: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dis must be Buhari

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Buhari specifically said that he will fight corruption in fact his popularity among Nigerians today was as a result of his constant singing of anti corruption song but John Oyegun the party chairman came out and told us that past corrupt public office holders will not be prosecuted , so you tell me ,how do you take a party that speaks from both side of their mouth serious?

1 Like

Re: “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej by Truckpusher(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
omenka:
Do the world a favour. Do what other pigs do.
Nkita bendel.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Imagine The Road Of The Popular Shoe Plaza(bakassi) Aba. / See Photos Of Fake Coca Cola Products Being Produced -so Bad / Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.