Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? (13870 Views)

Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by jay2pee(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Lordwheez:
You might decide to rule out other weekly church gatherings but I strongly believe....SUNDAYS.....should not be missed.....its sabbath...and must be kept holy.....even Jesus never missed a sunday service.....#quote_me_if_you_wanna..:p HAPPY NEW MONTH Landers ..
U re right, but what was d name of d church that Jesus attended?
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by mustymatic(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Did Jesus say make you go church? was he in any church? I think u cn pray for guidance anyways

1 Like

Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2015
OK let me ask Wikipedia
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2015
No...God can answer your prayers anywhere, but when two or three are gathered, there he is also
There is joy when you fellowship with the brethren....
Oh i was glad when they said let us go to the house of the lord.
God dwells everywhere
We go to church to increase our level of faith with fellow believers.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by kevoh(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Action speaks louder and better than words. Prayers didn't take ebola out of Nigeria, collective efforts of hardworking medical personels and swift response taken by Mrs.Adadevoh did.

Keep talking words to yourself at night and in the morning and expect any serious result, rent a room in church and don't take any ACTION expecting something big will happen.

Serious countries are taking actions and are developping at an astronomical rate, churning out inventions and medical breakthroughs day after day that we Nigerians pay heavy to consume and all what some Nigerians are concerned about is talking to himself a.k.a prayers and wasting productive time in religious houses. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by mustymatic(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Nobody answers prayers. Stop talking to yourself.
Including d Lucifer? ur papa
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by ramalot(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by AHOY147: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Actually go to church regularly doesn't guarantee one's prayer to be answered neither staying away from doesn't as such necessary guarantee your prayer.

Like they said, faith cometh by hearing the word of God.

So go to church draw you closer to God

Going to church often help you to grow in Christ Jesus

Go to church regularly strengthen your faith in God

G
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by anonimi: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2015
tdayof:
This morning I came up with something on my mind, was actually thinking if it was right tho'
Told my mum to let us have our service @ home and take the offering(s) to beggars..

Am I doing the right thing? lipsrsealed

Yes.

Nothing wrong in what you are doing.

Did Christ not say when I was hungry you fed me etc....referring to what we are supposed to do for those who are less fortunate [not LAZY people oh] than we are
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by ramalot(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by 1miccza: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Nobody answers prayers. Stop talking to yourself.

SMH change your ways cos so much doom lurks around the corner

1 Like

Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by AHOY147: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Actually going to church regularly doesn't guarantee one's prayer to be answered neither staying away from church doesn't as such necessary guarantee your prayer.

Like they said, faith cometh by hearing the word of God.

So going to church draw you closer to God

Going to church often help you to grow in Christ Jesus

Going to church regularly strengthen your faith in God

Going to make you to have fear of God
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Talk is cheap
ramalot:

Is that to say he is not there when you're alone?
If he is, then the bold statement is nonsensical undecided
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by anonimi: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
pastorKosiso:
No...God can answer your prayers anywhere, but when two or three are gathered, there he is also

Is God not also there with the person praying alone

Was God not with Christ when he was in the wilderness fasting & praying for 40 days
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
mustymatic:

Including d Lucifer? ur papa
Prayer is for the weak and timid. The sons and daughters of Lucifer represent strength and light. Fear is not of them. All they require is found within.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
The church is your heart. Newton refused to take holy orders because he saw that what was being practiced in the Anglican was not Christianity after studying theology. It depends on your motive, as many churches don't even offer quality sermons.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by lordprosh(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Pr0ton:
Those who quote that to defend their not going to church are, in fact, the real Bible-knowing Christians. They utilize their logical reasoning of the words from their holy book.

But since the collection of tithes and offerings is a highly profitable business, your pastor will hide that from you.

To those who might want to raise an objection against my post, have in mind that I posted in the context of "getting prayers answered" and nothing more.

going to church gives u an advantage
you are away from distraction
pray among fellow Christians help sharpens you prayer life.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by ramalot(m): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Finety: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Prayers alone won't make you a good christain. How about learning more about the bible from people that are blessed and used by God? Or the heavenly songs by choirs that will make you dance and praise your lord?

If all you think is prayer then you are selfish! Plus prayers done at home are generally shorter except you are so determined

Btw prayers can be answered anywhere! Purity is the password and that comes from within.

God bless
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Ademusiwa1: 7:02am On Mar 01, 2015
For a Christian prayer to be heard, they most sow into Jesus empire ministry. You can't sow into yeye ministry and expect God to answer you.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by clemz88(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2015
NO!
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by ramalot(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by naijaman14: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2015
DaZion:
Some Youths nowadays are so lazy to go to church because they do quote the bible that "God is everywhere"..
Though, I believed that God is everywhere but Is it important for Christians to go to Church before one's prayer be answer?

Please Brethren, let's discuss, what's your views about this?

@OP, if you and everyone reading this really really what to know and live by the truth of your question, read these links provided below:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehoodexposed/diabolical-doctrines/you-must-go-to-church.htm

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/the-true-church.htm

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/counterfeit-christianity.htm

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehoodexposed/diabolical-doctrines/sunday-is-the-sabbath.htm

Get back to us after reading these materials if you and everyone who reads aren't helped, which I believe you will be greatly helped as I have by the Grace of God and enjoying His peace and blessings.

Majority of professing "Christians" in organised and institutional "churches" are in great and strong deception and delusion as well as in HELL(Just don't argue yet. The true Scriptural meaning of Hell is a great gulf different from what's been commonly taught in mainstream Christianity nowadays that have held billions of people in and plagued them with tormenting fear. Read : http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/state-and-fate-of-hell.htm http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/restitution/meaningforever.htm)

May God mercifully help us all.

Olufemi is my first name.

1 Like

Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by princechurchill(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2015
there is no special place meant for GOD to answer prayers,its just that we are glad to be in his presence

1 Like

Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Ademusiwa1: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2015
The bible days God answer the prayer of the righteous man. And for God to answer your prayer. Jesus empire ministry is where to sow into.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Ademusiwa1: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2015
A penny less man prayer will be answered as long you are in a Godly ministry like Jesus empire ministry. Don't go to yeye ministry. No prayer is answer there.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by 100Cents: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2015
The Bible said " Go to church ".

Obedience is better than sacrifice. .

Whether you like pastor or not, whether you have offering or not, whether you poor and pastor over rich.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by ramalot(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Saucekide25(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2015
1miccza:

SMH change your ways cos so much doom lurks around the corner
No greater doom than the ignorance you are afflicted with.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by Dammyjohn(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Capital NO.GOD answers your prayer any where you go, any where you are!Take it or you leave it!!!

GOD is Omni-present.
Re: Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? by ajos145(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2015
NO! Going 2 church only helps in building our faith and spiritual life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / Gospel Movies — The New Heaven's Gates And Hell's Flame / The Followers Of Orisas ^ ^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.