Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

#photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House (4232 Views)

Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster / Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Abmarshalo(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2015
APC Vice Presidentail Candidate, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo pictured here with his father during his campaign.

News men were shocked to realise that a Prof while living in luxury with his family in Lagos had abandoned his father to live in the mud house which he bukt since 1947.

Its a shame that he chants change, yet his father still lives in a mud house

4 Likes

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Chykeboss(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2015
now that is the change they have been ranting and shouting about, but before I resort in insulting d party I think the prof himself his to b blamed , just can't imagine a prof nd a successful lawyer would still allow his dad to leave in such house, like seriously this is absurd even though the old MAN is old he can still enjoy some little benefit from his son. This old man can't boast of a house even clothing just so bad ...but by the way its none of my business am only concernrd about #GEJTILL2019

8 Likes

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by loomer: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2015
u sure say na him papa, where ur source/evidence

2 Likes

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by yuppyz(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Badgers14: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2015
People are too fast to criticize, no body knows the real reason or if actually that was his dad. I know a man in my village that refused to sleep at the house the son built for him and rather sleeps in his mud house , his reason was he suffered a lot to build the mud house, he went through a lot, the mud house was like top of the line then.
As for him, the mud house brings in nice memory for him. He still hangs out at the new house, attend to visitors but sleep at the mud house at night, now am not saying that's the case here but who knows.
Also I kinda remember , it took the whole village to talk to my dad to change his Peugeot 504 grin grin for him, that's too personal. Even when he bought a new car, he refused to sell it cheesy I had nice childhood memories sitting at the back seat .
So for some people this stuff are personal

6 Likes

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by kestolove95(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Na only God knw d kind beg. Wey osinbajo go don beg dat oldman to leav dat place but him nno go gri...if u dnt have mud house in ssum places ur family won't b resspctd o...
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by aryzgreat: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Mud house is very prevalent in sw, not suprised.

1 Like

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Deltagiant: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2015
I can't put this story past Osinbajo as it is the practice of most Yorubas overseas and in cities in Nigeria. They don't have this cultural obligation like the Igbos to build in the ancestral villages. It is a serious oversight they should correct. The old man is just a replica of his son or nephew. There is no denying.

Culture contrast and class at play! Unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2015
I won't be surprised to wake up tomorrow morning and find out this story is false. Too many baseless rants over APC vs PDP. u guyz should engage prof. on matters concerning governance. Forget his father's house.
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by nzeadachie: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2015
SHAME ON HIM IF THIS IS TRUE, BUT THE MAN LOOKS LIKE HIM OOO
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Seaen(m): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Just villagers during a campaign your. SaTANoids and lies.
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by SkyBlue1: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2015
If the alleged father was pictured in a 6 bedroom mansion with champagne jacuzzi now people would have complained and asked where he got the money from. I don't understand what extrapolations the poster expects us to draw from this, but if it means the man is tight with money then I say let us have a non corrupt tight with money person in Abuja than the current utterly corrupt spend thrifts that occupy aso rock; that would indeed make a welcome CHANGE. So what exactly is the pont in this story without context?
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by rusher14: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Certainly, the OP doesn’t know his own father.

A bas.tard that has no respect for the elderly and by elderly I refer to the older man in the picture whose privacy you seem not to respect and whose background you have no idea of.

For your information Osinbajo's father is deceased.

I know you guys are working for your livelihood doing this pay-per-post thing. But even your sponsors know there is a limit to how low a human being can go.

And you've exceeded it.

1 Like

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Idokojimmy: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Tinubu gives him peanuts, enof to buy ewedu and igbegiri for himslf and family.

No extra to erect a befitting home for Daddy

The striking resemblance confirms d report.

Dimunitive stature,complexion, na d same head and face sef
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Truth24(m): 1:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Oh March.... Enough revealing is embedded in u
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Swizdoe(m): 2:00am On Mar 01, 2015
I don't know why people are so stupid. At first when I saw this picture I decided to ignore it but with the way you people are peddling falsehood is so annoying.
Yemi osinbajo's father is late and a very popular figure. If you want to know more about osinbajo family, visit ikenne and you will discover how to prominent their family is (or you think he would have married Awo's granddaughter if this was his father).
For the records, Osinbajo has a younger brother that served the commissioner for justice and attorney general in ogun state during Gbenga Daniel's administration while his brother was the attorney general in lagos state.
Enough of all this mischievous propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by nzeadachie: 2:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Swizdoe:
I don't know why people are so stupid. At first when I saw this picture I decided to ignore it but with the way you people are peddling falsehood is so annoying.
Yemi osinbajo's father is late and a very popular figure. If you want to know more about osinbajo family, visit ikenne and you will discover how to prominent their family is (or you think he would have married Awo's granddaughter if this was his father).
For the records, Osinbajo has a younger brother that served the commissioner for justice and attorney general in ogun state during Gbenga Daniel's administration while his brother was the attorney general in lagos state.
Enough of all this mischievous propaganda.
HE MARRIED AWO'S GRANDDAUGHTER BASED ON RCCG THINGS IF NOT HE CAN NOT

3 Likes

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Balkan(m): 2:12am On Mar 01, 2015
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ Osibanjo repents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by rusher14: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ Osibanjo repents

Oh hush. Just outside Nnsuka are villages like umulukpa, where mud water is drunk with glee.

It's meant to be less than half an hour from the UNN campus but in the rainy season it could take you 2 hours.

I witnessed some structures that would make you beg for intervention from USAID and WHO.

Its a shame that we always have to go into mudslinging.

The igbos I still respect as good, hardworking people but there's no part of Nigeria that's immune to bad governance, Igbo land inclusive.

Besides nothing wrong with a mud house if kept clean and fitted with mod cons.

3 Likes

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by adebisicutie: 2:29am On Mar 01, 2015
See where the PDP demons lifted the picture from and then proceeded to form a lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Voice234: 3:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Chykeboss:
now that is the change they have been ranting and shouting about, but before I resort in insulting d party I think the prof himself his to b blamed , just can't imagine a prof nd a successful lawyer would still allow his dad to leave in such house, like seriously this is absurd even though the old MAN is old he can still enjoy some little benefit from his son. This old man can't boast of a house even clothing just so bad ...but by the way its none of my business am only concernrd about #GEJTILL2019
Osinbajo's father is dead, pls stop making fun of the dead and using someone else's father in playing dirty politics. Respect man, cause it could be ur father or uncle
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by agabusta: 3:20am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP and it's online goons has totally gone mad. They have no iota of respect for anybody at all in their propanganda schemes.

That picture seems to be taken from one of Prof Osinbajo's interaction with some village folks. Or it can either be an outright photoshop sef.

Shameless PDP animals did some modifications to the pix to make the man look like our incoming Vice President, the erudite and sagacious Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Attached here is a pix of PYO's well educated and healthy looking swaggalicious mother.

Her nice garden, lovely pets and modest but very clean home can be seen in the background. This must be a very good mother, as I just found myself smiling at her.

1 Like

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by PrinceVecllin(m): 3:36am On Mar 01, 2015
O ga o..nd ds man wan gv us #CHANGE
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by chamboy(m): 3:41am On Mar 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
HE MARRIED AWO'S GRANDDAUGHTER BASED ON RCCG THINGS IF NOT HE CAN NOT
wats dis one saying
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Anybody that believes that picture is yeti Osibanjo father, is as good as brain dead...... can't even believe people will fall for this
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Bifwoli: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2015
APC the party of backward broom carriers on the way to sweep their mud houses.

Aso Rock ain't fit for you broom nutters.

1 Like

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by vega84(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Yorubas self chai I never see! Godforbid if this pix is true then this man deserve flogging #vegatalks#
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by vega84(m): 5:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Badgers14:
People are too fast to criticize, no body knows the real reason or if actually that was his dad. I know a man in my village that refused to sleep at the house the son built for him and rather sleeps in his mud house , his reason was he suffered a lot to build the mud house, he went through a lot, the mud house was like top of the line then.
As for him, the mud house brings in nice memory for him. He still hangs out at the new house, attend to visitors but sleep at the mud house at night, now am not saying that's the case here but who knows.
Also I kinda remember , it took the whole village to talk to my dad to change his Peugeot 504 grin grin for him, that's too personal. Even when he bought a new car, he refused to sell it cheesy I had nice childhood memories sitting at the back seat .
So for some people this stuff are personal
. Abegi leave that talk, if he bulit a house fr his dad make him show us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Good Dictatorship Better Than A Corrupt Democracy? / Why hate the word "No Man's Land", But refer To Niger Delta Oil As Nigerian Oil? / How Anambra Was Stopped From Benefitting From Its Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.