Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

#photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House (4233 Views)

Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster / Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by lorddannie: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Greed and stinginess!! tongue

Osinbajo can't even take care of his parents, a professor of law indeed

Is this the change Nigerians want?

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by goldenval(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Abmarshalo:
APC Vice Presidentail Candidate, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo pictured here with his father during his campaign.

News men were shocked to realise that a Prof while living in luxury with his family in Lagos had abandoned his father to live in the mud house which he bukt since 1947.

Its a shame that he chants change, yet his father still lives in a mud house

How do you know that's his father.... Sometimes I wonder where your brain is..... This is not his father and that was actually an old man that he met during his visit to Ogun state.

If I am the moderator of this section, I will suspend your account for carrying out false news
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Splashme: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Swizdoe:
I don't know why people are so stupid. At first when I saw this picture I decided to ignore it but with the way you people are peddling falsehood is so annoying.
Yemi osinbajo's father is late and a very popular figure. If you want to know more about osinbajo family, visit ikenne and you will discover how to prominent their family is (or you think he would have married Awo's granddaughter if this was his father).
For the records, Osinbajo has a younger brother that served the commissioner for justice and attorney general in ogun state during Gbenga Daniel's administration while his brother was the attorney general in lagos state.
Enough of all this mischievous propaganda.

So, who's that man on the pix that look so much like him?
My dear, tell us another story. This is wickedness. This man pastors a church in Banana Island, he is a Prof and one time Attorney General of Lagos state. Eventhough the man is just his uncle or elder brother sef

1 Like

Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Swizdoe(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
HE MARRIED AWO'S GRANDDAUGHTER BASED ON RCCG THINGS IF NOT HE CAN NOT
Can you please explain the relationship between RCCG and the Awolowo family......
Stop blabbing about what you don't know. Ignorance is a choice you know
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by tiptopy03(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Iru kileyi omo anifowose....
Iru kileyi omo osinbajo grin grin grin grin
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by nzeadachie: 5:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Swizdoe:

Can you please explain the relationship between RCCG and the Awolowo family......
Stop blabbing about what you don't know. Ignorance is a choice you know
I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RCCG AND AWOLOWO FAMILY, WHAT I MEAN IS THAT HE MARRIED TO AWO'S RELATION BASED ON SISTER & BROTHER IN THE CHRIST (BORN AGAIN THINGS) I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND IT NOW?
Re: #photo - Apc Vp Candidate Prof Osibanjo's Father Still Lives In A Mud House by Swizdoe(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Splashme:

So, who's that man on the pix that look so much like him?
My dear, tell us another story. This is wickedness. This man pastors a church in Banana Island, he is a Prof and one time Attorney General of Lagos state. Eventhough the man is just his uncle or elder brother sef
And what proof do you have to show that they are related other than the resemblance.
You can do your research and disprove the facts I laid out in my former post if you have the time instead of just calling it a story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo / Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari / Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.