Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos (64094 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by humilitypays(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Have you ever read in the bible where its being said to have SELF CONTROL?
Yes, that can be found in Matthew 18:8-9. Bible encouraged us to control our hunger of the flesh, and also warned us from doing things that will make other believers fall into sin.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by calizy(f): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
hot
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by AmeLonRo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185

Innocently, put the source here or forget it.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Vado(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

Who died and made you the moral police. God only covered Adam and Eve with leaves.

In short, when the white men came, your ancestors walked around naked.

Were they all sinners??
I did not approve or disapprove of her outfit.
I dont give a damn.

Did Adam and Eve know the difference at first? No! But since the forbidden was eaten, ignorance was no longer an excuse. No one made me a moral police but I believe God equipped everyone of us with the ability to rationally think of our acts and how they affect others. Now
If you claim to be a pastor or an evangelist but your outward appearance depict that of a worldly vane & lustful person, then how do you intend to lead, convince, and even win souls for Christ? Jesus rode an ass even when a more elegant horse was within reach, that's modesty.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by runtinx: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
I dont think she is an evangelist looking at her, she looks like a Sugar mummy looking for a sugar boy
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by davidhartley(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kingsleymichael:
Not those that call God God shall enter into the kingdom of God
Thats true. lets be aweare of fake prophet who tell u there is notin wrong wit d way u dress that its d heart God is lookin at.!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Mollybobog1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
na evangelist she really be. Jezebel of a thing.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by toprealman: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kingsleymichael:
Not those that call God God shall enter into the kingdom of God
JUDGE NOT AND YOU SHALL NOT BE JUDGED!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Bluffly: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Actress turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi was recently spotted at an event with colleague Susan Peters. Hot or not, guys?

https://instagram.com/p/zp3rW5JPQB/ https://instagram.com/realsusanpeters/

Sexy or horrible
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by DoctorStephen(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:
The heart is what really matters... Africans and their perceptions about religion
Yes, her outside shows her inside. The outside can be Godly with the inside unGodly: but the outside can’t be unGodly and the inside Godly.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Gynacologist(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:
If an evangelist approaches me like this, what will be running in my mind is " how much is for short time".

Evangelist indeed undecided

easy bruv
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Georgematics(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:
If an evangelist approaches me like this, what will be running in my mind is " how much is for short time".

cheesy
sunnyshayne:

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Jblacki: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
God forgive all of us for using his Holy name any how we lyk. Who z dis one going envegaliz to, as she don already luk lyk ogbanje lyk dis. God help us.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Jblacki: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
God forgive all of us for using his Holy name any how we lyk. Who z dis one going 2 envegaliz to, as she don already luk lyk ogbanje lyk dis. God help us.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dammyjohn:

My brother.For this world wey we dey so,GOD's mercy don finish ooo. Na GRACE remain.Even the GRACE so na only those wey fit endure e go dey for as I dey see am so because na END TIME we dey.GOD go help the people wey help themselves.Shikina!
You are very right sir, it's quite unfortunate. Let's keep striving. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Odisco2:

Gbam!
Thanks for your comment. If she doesn't repent, she will die and go in the way of jezebel!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Cyberbaze(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2015
raayah:

What is the standard attire an Evangelist should be wearing?
she should wear pant with no Bra
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Billygee2u: 4:48am On Mar 02, 2015
seunlayi:
what is she Evangelising ? see her looking like another Jezebel
Jezebel of our generation
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Adedaniel211(m): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2015
King2013:

Are you a troll? why you so negative?

Ogbeni what is ur problem !
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by tete7000(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Dubemkelly:

So her eyebrow drawing makes her indecent?

Sorry, my comment was intended to be a general comment highlighting the fact that there is connection between the outside and inside. I am not specifically addressing the woman.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dammyjohn(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:

You are very right sir, it's quite unfortunate. Let's keep striving. God bless you.
Ok my brother.May GOD help us to get to that prepared place in JESUS name.Amen.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by twerkjack: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2015
LOOKS LIKE AN ALLIEN CLOWN
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Kingsleymichael(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
toprealman:
JUDGE NOT AND YOU SHALL NOT BE JUDGED!

am not judging am simply saying what is contained in the bible
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by kach91: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by themmyd: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2016
All I see her two agents of the queen of the coast

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.