Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos (64060 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by malvisguy212: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Ishilove pleased can you put this on the homepage? https://www.nairaland.com/2173054/what-jesus-meant-fullfiled-law
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dammyjohn(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:
Evangelist @ Nollywood pentecostal assembly! God have mercy
My brother.For this world wey we dey so,GOD's mercy don finish ooo. Na GRACE remain.Even the GRACE so na only those wey fit endure e go dey for as I dey see am so because na END TIME we dey.GOD go help the people wey help themselves.Shikina!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:
If an evangelist approaches me like this, what will be running in my mind is " how much is for short time".

Evangelist indeed undecided

You are too carnal minded.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by handsome86(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Her outfit contradict what she claim to be well God searches the heart and he knows the true worshippers
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dammyjohn(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Kingsleymichael:
Not those that call God God shall enter into the kingdom of God
Very,very truely true talk.Stamped.Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by wisdompraise(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Actress turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi was recently spotted at an event with colleague Susan Peters. Hot or not, guys?

https://instagram.com/p/zp3rW5JPQB/ https://instagram.com/realsusanpeters/

Vision killers grin
Weapons of mass destruction grin
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Rajjah(f): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2015
i lov dis woman.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by 1Dray(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

It is not our business. God is the owner of the church. Let him judge and reveal his true servants!.

Story, is it not clear enough as stated in the Bible: "Modest apparel" ie dictionary meaning: (especially of behaviour or clothing) Avoiding being sexually suggestive.

He had done the revelation from His words in the Bible and you still expect Him to come down and reveal false servants, when they are already misleading a lot of unknowing people.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Omolola1(f): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Evangelist?

The Lord is indeed merciful
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by demjohn(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more
What a Lesbian look...?
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:
If an evangelist approaches me like this, what will be running in my mind is " how much is for short time".

LWKMD........nairaland una go kill person with laugh.....
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Just20(f): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

What is the standard attire an Evangelist should be wearing?
at least she should be decent and modest from her makeup down to her dressing. Cmon checkout that makeup na
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by leeland(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2015
She scares me now, reminds me of a horror movie.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by enomakos(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

If the Question is "Do I care about the Eucharia's makeup?"

My answer is "HELL NO!"

I dont care about how somebody decides to paint their face.
hahaha

u are funny
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:

After she started eating too much isewu and nkwobi. I Lost interest
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Bergs(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Life na #perhead. Wetin come be my problem
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Y'all casting aspersions on her are simply hypocrites

So quick to pass judgement on others angry
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by ignis: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

What is the standard attire an Evangelist should be wearing?

Please help me ask the useless pervert idiott.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by coolfredo(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185
i never cum across any thing as clueless as u in my whole life.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
victor2008:
church na business nowadays so dont be deceived church na business nowadays so dont be deceived
ewu
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dahmum(f): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2015
chai! I think this is facial plastic surgery gone bad, dis is her eyes don turn to frogy-cow-cat eye
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Adedaniel211(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2015
victor2008:
church na business nowadays so dont be deceived church na business nowadays so dont be deceived
. Confam
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Shoutozone: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:
The heart is what really matters... Africans and their perceptions about religion
Forget it bro! The body acts the mind. They can't be separated.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Krasid(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Na wa oo.Evangelist indeed.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by 2kris(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2015
I dnt lik the look on their face in d second pix (leztin or na wetin)their look is too emotional for ff not even mf oohh
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by iphanyiuma(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Its just a make up...at least she's not unclad. Do you think its easy to be brought out of a life of sin into evangelism of course it won't be easy to make do with your previous fashion sense...so what's the big deal in how she looks
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Ojuju calabar see how her face turn colouring book grin
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by XBLadez: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Eucharia is an old cargo jare
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by XBLadez: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by mekybabe1: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2015
You can take the girl out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the girl. I rest my case.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by emmacols: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2015
may God help this woman in fact. hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.