Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) (785 Views)

Elite Frustrating Buhari’s Reform Agenda —Agbakoba / Elite Frustrating Buhari’s Reform Agenda —agbakoba / How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by agabaI23(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2015
It is a tell of woes wherever you turn.
Everything written about this particular had nothing really positive to say except the tells of woes.

It is only positive when retold my APC propagandist especially the young who are following the trend created by Alex of NKPD or whatever.

What has changed? What is he going to do better? This guy refused a debate where he would have told us what changed.

He recently accepted that he accepted responsibility of all that happened under his watch but he has refused to apologise for his atrocities. Taking responsibilities of all that happened under his watch means that he agrees that he is the one who stole the N25B that got lost under him as the PTF Chairman and $2.8B that went missing as the pet commissioner.

In summary, it means that he has nothing to offer economically based on record
and he is corrupt based on record.

On what grounds are you APC projecting this guy?

1 Like

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by Redoil: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2015
They are projecting pa Buhari on the ground that he will enrich tinubu and his violent supporters esp the one in nairaland

1 Like

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by podosci(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2015
I thought we were still on the certificate issue or was it Islamatization/Christianization of Nigeria...I dint know we have moved to this , I would contact our PDP Headquarters to know the latest propaganda to shoot at Buhari. lol

On a more serious note
3million unemployed Nigerian Youth paid 2k each to purchase a form for the Immigration Job, 25 died during the ill coordinated screening exercise, Not a single Nigerian was given the Job. Aba moro the minister of Interior incharge of the exercise neither resigned or apologised for the mess
the exchange rate for Naira to dollar is presently sitting at 220 to a dollar on the parallel market and is forcasted to go lower due to the worsening oil prices. The lowest ever since the curreny was introduced

I don't need to look for a news paper page for this because its what we all know and are feeling presently. I have friends and family who applied for the immigration Job scam and I am also preparing for my masters abroad so the death of our currency affects me gravely
Lastly,.....Whats the Price of a cup of Garri and rice in your area? The price of a cup of garri and rice is what directly affects the common man on the streets and its how how would know if the Govt is working or not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2015
It was the worst of time that Buhari's regime.

1 Like

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2015
A man can't give wad he does not ve, buhari doesn't ve democracy and so he can't give us any. A military dictator woke up one day and said he believes in democracy, he can tell dat to his foolish supporters lipsrsealed, transformers re to wise to buy all dis shitz.

1 Like

Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by agabaI23(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2015
podosci:
I thought we were still on the certificate issue or was it Islamatization/Christianization of Nigeria...I dint know we have moved to this , I would contact our PDP Headquarters to know the latest propaganda to shoot at Buhari. lol

On a more serious note
3million unemployed Nigerian Youth paid 2k each to purchase a form for the Immigration Job, 25 died during the ill coordinated screening exercise, Not a single Nigerian was given the Job. Aba moro the minister of Interior incharge of the exercise neither resigned or apologised for the mess
the exchange rate for Naira to dollar is presently sitting at 220 to a dollar on the parallel market and is forcasted to go lower due to the worsening oil prices. The lowest ever since the curreny was introduced

I don't need to look for a news paper page for this because its what we all know and are feeling presently. I have friends and family who applied for the immigration Job scam and I am also preparing for my masters abroad so the death of our currency affects me gravely
Lastly,.....Whats the Price of a cup of Garri and rice in your area? The price of a cup of garri and rice is what directly affects the common man on the streets and its how how would know if the Govt is working or not
May the souls of those who died in the immigration incident rest in peace.
Remember that all those who applied for immigration were not out of job. Many were people looking for Federal job. Some left there jobs to attend the interviews. That does not mean that people are not without jobs.

But did you read the third attachment?

The level of economic woes at the time had never been experienced since the 1930s the time of great depression.

Another clip says, about 70,000 unemployed graduates were out of work.

How many universities were there in Nigeria then? How many graduates did we produce annually? It means that all the people produced had no jobs to go to.
How could graduates get jobs when 55,000 people were retrenched from work and 30,000 from the army.
How could they get jobs when companies were closing down because they were starved raw materials due to border closure?
Many closed down and others downsized. Remember that the naira exchanged 76k to $1 as at then. he could have created so many millionaires but he created none.

On the price of rice

The price of a bag of rice remained the same all through the year including December despite depreciation of the naira due to fall in oil price.
Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by sosanova: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=13pt]Buhari orders troops to go to market to force lower prices. grin grin grin
...Buhari is a joke now he wants to come back to stabilise oil price and use the military to secure the economy
grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: How The Buhari 'reform' Regime Turned Sour(picture) by podosci(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Don't tell me about unemployment in Nigeria because I have personal experience in it,
Does paying a University graduate 30k a month count has employment? At the end of the day you have to borrow to survive and you become a slave to your boss...A friend of mine with an MSC went for an interview and they were talking about paying 40k........
Am about to finish my NYSC and I assure you the prospects is groom...people from 5years ago are still working about seeking for Jobs and the jobs gotten are talking about salaries that wount even cover transportation talk more of feeding
3million desperate Nigerians applied for that Job and the FG killed 25 of them, People are poor and suffering
Now lets use statistic
Nigeria's Unemployment ratio stands at nearly 30% that's amolst 20million Nigerians
Nigeria's poverty Ratiois 70% that's over 100million Nigerians
World Bank statistics, last year, put the number of Nigerians living in destitution at 100 million, while its latest report released last week put Nigeria among the five poorest countries in the world. The high rate of unemployment and low per capita income in the country are just two of the indices used by the World Bank in arriving at this assessment.
Our foreign reserves have been depleted
Price of Garri recorded a 50% rice
The survey showed that a cup of gari, which sold at N30 between February and April, now sells at N70, while the cost of six cups of the commodity has risen from N100 to N200 at various markets in Eket and its environ. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/price-of-gari-records-50-rise/#sthash.2mPkuJoI.dpuf

Like I said earlier the the present exchange rate of Niara to dollar is 220, The worst ever....Caption that for the reality of our economy

Forget what or what Buhari dint do in 1983 because we heard he inherited an hailing Government from Shagari and had to put stringent economic policy to revive the country, That might be a lie or might be true but I was not even born then but I am presently experiencing what GEJ did and did not dot do in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Not Nadia Buari’s Twins, Baby Girls Father / Why We’ll Resist Card Readers -jonathan Campaigners / Hilarious Wedding Photos Of Jonathan And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.