Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture (41649 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Jimwalex(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Na wa o!
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by mezebel(f): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2015
The dude wants to hang himself because he does not like the current situation of nigeria. Somebody should pls tell him that more transformation is on the way,

Illegal connection na bad thing o!
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by deletrue: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2015
shikaan:
gidan yanshi ajacent samaru market. cant u see that white story building?? its the one inside the market now.
Gbam. Him think say you nor know wetin you dey talk. I trust you.
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Temptee101(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2015
chai
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Ion see anything wrong with d picture except u d OP which kin phone u dey use nokia 3310
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by ray2Dmond(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2015
abeg forget he wan repair am grin
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Tapout(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
AH AH angry angry angry angry angry MAKE PERSON TELL US WETIN DEY WRONG WITH THE PICTURE NA undecided

meanwhile all I see is a suicide mission in progress
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by cyrandy(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Nawa oooo undecided
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by dove3: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2015
It is not new is name is Obina
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Laycan(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2015
Notting wrong wit d pics,life don tire d guy
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by babadem2much(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2015
That the reason why i told YOU i can HUG TRANSFORMER 4 6 days cuz diaz no Light in 9ja
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by holiboy: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ rid on Till 2080 in otueke. Coz we. Cnt continue lik dis in nija
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Akinz0126(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Well, am not surprise to see this.This kinds of illegal tapping of electricity is common here in the north how did you expect those who hardly eat 2 tyms a day meet up with nepa bill?all waiting by hausa parent want na Bonanza and rankadede to their masters did you think most of the state in north don't enjoy stable electricity?that's because they don't pay for nepa tariff in addition to that they do claimed to be sons and daughter of where so ever they are dominant as theirs.
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by rigchelle1000: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2015
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by AJOT99(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2015
I laff

Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by GenOrumov: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2015
This is not a new thing. My electrician here in Lagos also climbs an electric pole without any aid in form of ladders. His service is even cheaper than those who charge you for ladder, then they will waste time renting a ladder, transporting the ladder to where its needed, then mounting it etc. This guy na correct guy jare.
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by MARKone(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2015
Odeshi things cool
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by DuchessLily(f): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2015
In Dame Patience's voice "it is better for him to die dan to commit suicide"
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2015
shocked,na death on ya head dude#stupid guy undecided, una wan put ur family on mourning mood abi?
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Harkinyhemmy(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2015
This is Signing death contract
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by 9jatatafo(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Suicide attempt. This guy doesn't value his life.
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Krasid(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Playing ping pong with his life.
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by jabolo(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2015
The only danger he is facing is from falling down.

Those are not high tension electric wires, they are low tension (probably telecoms) wires.

Education in Nigeria sha!
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Trypa(f): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Lol

Pple of our generation be committing suicide since d days of patient jonathan english blunder

Lol
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2015
jabolo:
The only danger he is facing is from falling down.

Those are not high tension electric wires, they are low tension (probably telecoms) wires.

Education in Nigeria sha!
wonderful! educated one.
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by eedris07(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2015
In my area we call dem NEPA 2... Nepa discount u jst buy wire n gv him #500 sharp-sharp ur light z reconnected... Shikenan
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by ruggedplexus(f): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Cool try
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Bowaley17(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
No be today na... Na dis system we dey use for our area,since PHCN don go warn all the people wey dey use Ladder rent...
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by MissOpe(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
PLEASE DEAR( YES I MEAN YOU)....KINDLY HELP A SISTER WIN A COMPETITIOM BY SIMPLY LIKING HER POST...HERE'S A LINK TO THE POST.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by jomoh: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
fsk1:
Wow that looks like someone on a suicide mission.BTW Op how u take knw say na hausa boy im be? undecided....read ur signature!

No be suicide mission at all. The guy know the electricity condition of the area and he's sure light won't come in the next probably 24hours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / Two Abuja High Class Chicks Fighting In Public / Hilarious Beer Parlour Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.