Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture (41541 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
shikaan:
gidan yanshi ajacent samaru market. cant u see that white story building?? its the one inside the market now.
thats soo true,that is samaru..hahaha,bt this is not new now,those Hausa boys do this always...I stayed at layin manager and there was this guy that was the goto guy,he could climb pole and fix shit like kilode
.lol...God help them sha,death by electrocution ain't cool am sure.
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
jemimaa01:
thats soo true,that is samaru..hahaha,bt this is not new now,those Hausa boys do this always...I stayed at layin manager and there was this guy that was the goto guy,he could climb pole and fix shit like kilode
.lol...God help them sha,death by electrocution ain't cool am sure.
lol true.. u schooled in ABU?
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Rajosh(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
That's how they always do. there's one boy named Hassan. He does everything ranging from repairing light to carpentry to painting. hmm I'm missing Samaru already. shootout to all U09 students wherever you are.

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by emerald20(f): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
I dnt knw y some idiots were no be nepa official go dey climb pole like monkey to fix wire wen electric go shock him life na only God knw hw many streets he go find himself na wa oo
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bridgetown:
Hausa nd Mumu be like Buhari and APC
true talk
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Idrhas(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
shikaan:
i took this pictures by myself in Samaru zaria Kaduna state. see for yourself.
owkay letz knw u bro
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bridgetown:
Hausa nd Mumu be like Buhari and APC

Your foolishness is underrated . cheesy .. Nansense. sad
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by lovely17(m): 12:51am On Mar 03, 2015
better to kill himself than commit suicide
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by ArcToyin(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
fsk1:
Wow that looks like someone on a suicide mission.BTW Op how u take knw say na hausa boy im be? undecided....read ur signature!
guy u funny
Re: You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 31, 2019
This is sublime work dude cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / Two Abuja High Class Chicks Fighting In Public / Hilarious Beer Parlour Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.