Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer (2994 Views)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by ERella: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2015
Chai, this woman just made another 'Yahoo boy' richer
Somebody should please help snap this woman out of her dreams before she starts to steal her family's properties in order to send more money to her African love..lol.

This woman has defended her decision to sent $1.4 million to her online lover in Africa - who she has never met.
Twice-divorced Sarah met Chris Olsen online 18 months ago.
Though the mysterious man's accent has changed over time, and he keeps asking for money to be wired to various different countries, Sarah insists she is '95 per cent certain' that he is telling her the truth.

Despite his numerous attempts to come home so they can be together, she says, he keeps getting arrested on false charges.
In an interview with Dr Phil, Sarah explained that they speak for hours on the phone each day.
She described the moment they met on the internet: 'An attractive person came on there and said "wow you look like you wouldn't hurt a fly". I said "wow this guy's really handsome, I can't believe he's talking to me!"'
He told her he was called Chris Olsen, who hailed from Milan but moved to the U.S. 18 years ago.
Currently, she says, he is based in Africa on business, and has been for more than a year and a half.
When they met he said he was in South Africa. After a brief stint in Nigeria, he relocated to Benin, Sarah explained.
Within seven weeks of meeting, he professed his love in a gushing email that referred to her as 'Mrs Olsen'.
And days later, he sent the first of many requests for money.
She has now sent him $1.4 million in total for hotel bills, calling cards, lawyers, an expired visa, stolen credit cards, and bail.
Last June, she even had to sell an apartment she owned to wire him $550,000 bail.
However, she believes he is trying his utmost to make it home.
Sarah concedes that there are suspicious elements to his story: 'When I first started talking to him,' she told Dr Phil, 'He sounded Italian now his accent's kind of changed I don't know if he's adapted to where he's at... in Benin.'
But, she concludes: 'I still believe in love.'

http://rellaidiovo..com/2015/03/chai-this-woman-just-made-another-yahoo.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2015
when will some people learn?
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by ginawest(f): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2015
orobokibokibo...his accent changed?e b lyk sey yahoo boys Neva show dis woman pepper bfor
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by datguru: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Na wa ooo. Maga no dey finish oo
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by bisi16(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
datguru:
Confirm! Fresh, raw magas dey come everyday. Even here on Nairaland #Autos
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
See Nigerian girls our guys are trying to impress dey here dey complain. If your bf no meet standard, u go cheat or cry foul now e dey try meet up though illegally, una still dey cry river
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by stuff46(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
When the lady realise mehn, tha guy go don ...
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by maddman: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
So maga still dey pay..*dust my old HP* smiley
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by georjay(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
#na jazz jor ...no be today!

1 Like

Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by HzRF(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Jazz iz involved

1 Like

Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by iamrealdeji(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yahoo still dey exist for Nigeria? Oyinbo women no go wise
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by iamrealdeji(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
georjay:
#na jazz jor ...no be today!
Pure jazz,na jazz go make oyinbo woman fit sell herself if possible
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by 100Cents: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chai 1.4 Gini ?

Legodi money..
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by Pdizzle(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
datguru:
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by ipunchbitches(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
ggahjkxgghhs
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Are you a learner?
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Quote From my favorite show Hustle;

Thrs a sucker born every minute!
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
As fat and as old as she is? Does she believe the guy will marry her?
Re: Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer by dareyking(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Black soap bathing @ 2am working non-stop...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? / RUTHLESS BETRAYALS : SO STRANGE A LOVE STORY / Vaseline Crew Food Is Here Poo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.