Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Neco Certificate Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco Certificate Issue (16622 Views)

Photo Of Lost And Found NECO Certificate / Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? / Does A NECO Certificate Carry Dob(date Of Birth)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco Certificate Issue by AngelJennifer: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please fellow nairalanders,
I wrote neco exams in 2007, i have gone to my secondary school twice but they said the certificate is not ready. I am a student of uniport and it is necessary to present your original certificates during certificate verification. The verification will soon commence and the NECO result is not ready. How do i solve this issue. Please any uniport student who has been cleared without presenting original SSCE result should advice me on what to do. Please nairalanders, is there any other way i can get the certificate without going to my school or letter of confirmation of result from NECO office. Thanks.
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by AngelJennifer: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nairalanders please i need advice from you
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Ejaisky: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ur school is not telling u d truth.

1 Like

Re: Neco Certificate Issue by AngelJennifer: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Please how do i solve this issue
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
AngelJennifer:
Please how do i solve this issue

Hi
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by AngelJennifer: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Imanuelle:

Hi
Please i need advice on how to solve the above issue. Thanks.
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
AngelJennifer:

Please i need advice on how to solve the above issue. Thanks.

Well, how I solved mine was not rocket science.

I went to the Neco state office to make enquiries, they told me they had already sent all results to the schools. I had been to the school months before tho, so I insisted that they hadn't sent it, I really wanted to be sure, then they showed me a page where someone signed for that of my school, I snapped the page and took it to school.
I printed it and took to school, the persons continued to deny until I went straight to the principal and showed him the page, then the inquest began.
The previous principal had collected it and locked it up somewhere. sad
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by AngelJennifer: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Imanuelle:

Well, how I solved mine was not rocket science.

I went to the Neco state office to make enquiries, they told me they had already sent all results to the schools. I had been to the school months before tho, so I insisted that they hadn't sent it, I really wanted to be sure, then they showed me a page where someone signed for that of my school, I snapped the page and took it to school.
I printed it and took to school, the persons continued to deny until I went straight to the principal and showed him the page, then the inquest began.
The previous principal had collected it and locked it up somewhere. sad

That means i have to go to the state office. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Please anyone know how long it takes for the neco certificate to b available. I wrote in 2013. Could it b ready by now?
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Olochedavido:
Please anyone know how long it takes for the neco certificate to b available. I wrote in 2013. Could it b ready by now?

No. Wrote mine in 2012, it's yet to be ready.
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
LARRYDKING:

No. Wrote mine in 2012, it's yet to be ready.
thanks
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Richiez(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Go directly to NECO office...that should be the first logical step. ...
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Adeyemi0(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Olochedavido:
4years..
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by xavi6: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Pls has NECO 2012 certificated been released
Re: Neco Certificate Issue by Happinessjohn: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2019
When will neco original certificate of 2015 be out pls tell me

(1) (Reply)

Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate / Uniabuja Pre-registration For Post Ume Date Is Out,confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.