Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,814 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter (2895 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) / Nigerian Army Appoints Maj-Gen Yusha'u To lead Operation "Zaman Lafiya Dole" / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Demmzy15(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Army Spokesman was caught red-handed lying about the new stock of weapons gotten by the Nigerian Army on Twitter. Here are some screenshots:-

1 Like

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by BankManager(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Quite unfortunate..

Let me start by commending the Nigerian Military for recording tremendous victory over the Haramites for the past few weeks..

However,there are some things that shouldn't be disclosed to the public.If una buy new weapons,congrats.!If una never buy,there is no need to lie so as to misinform the public.I'm only interested in d adequate protection of the ordinary Nigerian..

3 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by shaqhead: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
The man must be shameless, look at how he disgraced himself, by telling barefaced lies that are plain idiotic he brings shame to our military.

5 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Baawaa(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Some mad souls were attacking me yesterday for not celebrating failure with them.
"Shame to Jonathan that rendered our combatant's soldiers useless in the midst of their contemporaries"

11 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by omenka(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
everything is now taken for granted. Just imagine the embarrassment.

This country seems terminally sick under Jonathan. No agency or parastatal has been spared.

I weep for my country.

7 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by umar745(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Busted

1 Like

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by parkhurst: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.....
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by EbukaFran: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
this is what NL puts on FP to deceive Nigerians.

Shame on GEJ, Shame on PDP

2 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by walemoney007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
A
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by maryam6(f): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
pls is this news real?
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by GeneralBosco: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Shame
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Demmzy15(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
maryam6:
pls is this news real?
Yes, I screened shot it personally this afternoon!
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
But why is the guy lying na, he has nothing to lose by saying the truth. Sha, this will serve as a lesson to all who think that they can lie over the internet.
NEVER AGAIN will he contemplate such.

1 Like

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Bayswater: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
How has he lied? Can you please tell this house the lies he told.

APC sons of perdition, especially the Yoruba bastards (supporters) would always want to rubbish any effort that would put this administration in a good light. The devil is your father, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by aresa: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Our military institution is a worthless, lying, politically compromised and unprofessional institution...sadly
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by aresa: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bayswater:

APC sons of perdition, especially the Yoruba bastards (supporters) would always want to rubbish any effort that would put this administration in a good light. The devil is your father, trust me.

You. didn't know he lied because you don't know anything just like the lying and ignorant man.

The plane with bombs surrounding it is a B52 bomber whichis an American bomber that only America flies, so is the lying general saying they bought weapons from the America that still wount sell any weapons to Nigeria...? They are even too dumb, ignorant and unexposed about the world to formulate parfect lies..

A military man and a general in particular don't even know common military weapons and their origin? OMG..

These dishonest lying Nigerians in uniform are too dishonest and unprofessional and tthey don't deserve that uniform.

9 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
People just do everything and get away with it! cry cry

I really won't have a problem with seeing this man Jailed for this.

Where will it happen? In my dreams cry

1 Like

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by RockMaxi: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Hold it there, what has ethnicity got to do with accountability and accurate presentation of matters? Mind you the same administration you want to put in good light copied and pasted wrong pictures to feed your ego.

No worry, since we have those weapons in pictures, when we need them physically the pictures will suffice. grin

3 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by san316(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dem d soja dey try but why dem dey lie na?
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
An open show of shame by a 'General'. No wonder they postponed the elections, incompetent lots.

Btw seun, lalasticlala put this on front page pls.

1 Like

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by atlwireles: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
APC demons creating fake social media accounts to discredit the army again. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Demmzy15(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
atlwireles:
APC demons creating fake social media accounts to discredit the army again. angry angry angry angry angry
Get behind saTAN!! angry

1 Like

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by moderatorr1: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
hmmm

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Bayswater: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
RockMaxi:

Hold it there, what has ethnicity got to do with accountability and accurate presentation of matters? Mind you the same administration you want to put in good light copied and pasted wrong pictures to feed your ego.

No worry, since we have those weapons in pictures, when we need them physically the pictures will suffice. grin

The Nigerian Army has never been this equipped since 1983. There's a lot of re-army and retooling going on in the NA.

Check beegeagle's blog and get educated. nansense!
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by Bayswater: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
aresa:

You. didn't know he lied because you don't know anything just like the lying and ignorant man.

The plane with bombs surrounding it is a B52 bomber whichis an American bomber that only America flies, so is the lying general saying they bought weapons from the America that still wount sell any weapons to Nigeria...? They are even too dumb, ignorant and unexposed about the world to formulate parfect lies..

A military man and a general in particular don't even know common military weapons and their origin? OMG..

These dishonest lying Nigerians in uniform are too dishonest and unprofessional and tthey don't deserve that uniform.

He never said we bought a jet. That plane you saw in that pic is a cargo plane.

You have not answered my question, tell us the lies he told.
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by PassingShot(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
vedaxcool:
The man must be shameless, look at how he disgraced himself, by telling barefaced lies that are plain idiotic he brings shame to our military.

I'm not surprised at all. The NA is now the PDP Army. Only the corrupt and thieves associate with PDP nowadays. The once sincere ones among them have all been compromised and it is a shame.

Jonathan is too desperate and does not mind plunging Nigeria into another civil war.

Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by atlwireles: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Get behind saTAN!! angry

Demonic Oluwole propagandist leave the army alone. Go and worship your boko haram . angry
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by chumakk: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is bad market
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by meforyou1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Those We're not the the weapons we bought. Why are APC people so bitter? We are destroying boko wherever we see them, with weapons bought from Russia and China. Is that not enough? Rather than ranting, why don't the APC internet warriors go and join the army?
Re: Defense Spokesman Maj. Gen Chris Kolade Busted On Twitter by aresa: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bayswater:

He never said we bought a jet. That plane you saw in that pic is a cargo plane.

You have not answered my question, tell us the lies he told.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/B-52H_static_display_arms_06.jpg

B52 Bomber is a cargo plane? What are you smoking on?

He said original base of where they bought them from so where in the US per the B52 was he talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

States With Highest Cone Head Concentration / Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! / Photo Of Young Lady Teaching A Little Girl How To Smoke Weed Causes Stir Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.