Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) (751 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) by chidiedo11: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
President Jonathan met with a delegation of Ijaw
leaders, Urhobo Stake holders, Isoko Leaders and
Itsekiri Leaders at the Government House, Asaba
yesterday.

Source: http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/photos-gej-meets-with-ijaw-leaders.html?m=1

Re: President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) by buygala(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Meeting of thieves angry

Na places like this na im Boko Haram suppose come show their talent undecided

Anyway

He can meet the gods for all I care sad .... that will not stop him from relocating to Otueke come May 29, 2015 angry

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) by parkhurst: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) by ellechrystal(f): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nice
Re: President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ Carry go, u are d reason y I charge my phone just to c ur good works.........

heard buhari has been infected by cow flu

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Meets With Ijaw Leaders(photos) by peleson: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
parkhurst:
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government.
Slave!

(1) (Reply)

Apc Supporters And Their Language Of Insults / 750 APC Women Defect To PDP In Sokoto State / Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.