Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

He Lied And Now Am Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Lied And Now Am Pregnant (6133 Views)

Nigerian Guy Lands In Trouble After He Lied To Girl That He Traveled By Flight / Past / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by simplex2: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
You sound sincere: there are so many trolls on the forum so its hard to know who's not telling the truth; and you just registered this handle today, a strong characteristic of trolls.

Anyway, if what you're saying is the truth, then make sure you are ready: financially, emotionally, psychologically to be a single mom. Please don't bring someone into this world that you can't carter for.

Abortion is still a very nice option if the issues of being a single mom is overbearing.
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
ednut1:
congrats nd good for u.

Thank u
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
simplex2:
You sound sincere: there are so many trolls on the forum so its hard to know who's not telling the truth; and you just registered this handle today, a strong characteristic of trolls.

Anyway, if what you're saying is the truth, then make sure you are ready: financially, emotionally, psychologically to be a single mom. Please don't bring someone into this world that you can't carter for.

Abortion is still a very nice option if the issues of being a single mom is overbearing.

Thank you smiley I can handle any1 giving me abuse I am use to it! I know what it be like being a single parent I am a strong person and cope well,I can cater for my unborn child has I wouldn't keep if I couldn't aswell has not beleieving in abortions
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by simplex2: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
smithy90:

Thank you smiley I can handle any1 giving me abuse I am use to it! I know what it be like being a single parent I am a strong person and cope well,I can cater for my unborn child has I wouldn't keep if I couldn't aswell has not beleieving in abortions

Well, its good you believe you can carter for your unborn child, but can you carter for the 'born' child when it arrives? Being strong is not the only thing that child needs.

Goodluck though.

1 Like

Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by thorpido(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=smithy90 post=31203727][/quote]It's obvious the guy just wanted an affair.
Well young lady,you just have to pick up yourself from here.It's obvious he doesn't want to be involved in the baby's life.
Learn to use protection young lady and start to plan your life.You're not too young at your age.You need to take responsibility for your life.
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sister keep that child forget him, find help with ur family n raise that child, build urself n u will find a better relationship

1 Like

Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abort the baby... And move on...
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by cutecanson(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
smithy90:
Well I met this guy,he said he was seperated from wife,so beleived fell for his sweet talk,now am pregnant he doesn't want to know and is very much still with his wife,I told her and he thinks I was out to destroy his marridge when I wasn't,he lied to me and her,I wouldn't off gone near him if I knew he was still with her but now am pregnant he made it very clear he doesn't want to know,should I just leave him too it and carry alone or try make him see sense
dis is a poo story
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
thorpido:
It's obvious the guy just wanted an affair.
Well young lady,you just have to pick up yourself from here.It's obvious he doesn't want to be involved in the baby's life.
Learn to use protection young lady and start to plan your life.You're not too young at your age.You need to take responsibility for your life.
By some info I've just recenlty been told am not the only girl he used so am pretty much glad I am rid just shame he is the farther oh I've learnt from this a lot!
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
cutecanson:
dis is a poo story
Well don't frickin read u toad
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
hadanssah:
Sister keep that child forget him, find help with ur family n raise that child, build urself n u will find a better relationship

Don't worry he is forgotton and my concern is my baby and I don't think I want a relationship anytime soon or future
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
simplex2:

Well, its good you believe you can carter for your unborn child, but can you carter for the 'born' child when it arrives? Being strong is not the only thing that child needs.

Goodluck though.

I can cater for my child and thank u smiley
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by thorpido(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
smithy90:

By some info I've just recenlty been told am not the only girl he used so am pretty much glad I am rid just shame he is the farther oh I've learnt from this a lot!
smithy90,are your parents in the UK?
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2015
thorpido:
smithy90,are your parents in the UK?

Yes my mother is but my farther passed away years ago
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by klark3: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

That makes you foolish because you were too blind with fake love and deaf with sweet words..
Next time be smart because love does not make us stup!d.
What are u saying? Love doesn't make us to do stupid things? Love can propel anyone to reach the peak of his folly. It does make us to do d unthinkable bro.

No try love o!
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by klark3: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2015
smithy90:
Well I met this guy,he said he was seperated from wife,so beleived fell for his sweet talk,now am pregnant he doesn't want to know and is very much still with his wife,I told her and he thinks I was out to destroy his marridge when I wasn't,he lied to me and her,I wouldn't off gone near him if I knew he was still with her but now am pregnant he made it very clear he doesn't want to know,should I just leave him too it and carry alone or try make him see sense
I feel your plight, if d story is actually valid. U just need to move on, don't be disillusioned, u'll definitely find a more honest man sooner than u think, but don't transfer your vindictive sensibilities to him.

Is he your first love? & do u have the financial muscle to cater for your unborn child? Because u can't hinge on such a man for financial assistance.
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2015
klark3:

I feel your plight, if d story is actually valid. U just need to move on, don't be disillusioned, u'll definitely find a more honest man sooner than u think, but don't transfer your vindictive sensibilities to him.

Is he your first love? & do u have the financial muscle to cater for your unborn child? Because u can't hinge on such a man for financial assistance.
This story quite real! I am moving on but I have his wife now actually wanting to be involved and make sure he is involved like updating on my scans due date appointments and I don't understand why he should be getting off his black arse and doing it himself,nope not my first love there's more about me but I don't like to post other stuff about my life but I don't really care for men anymore I've been put right off,I don't care if he isn't there financially,but now he can do what he wants my main concern my child my own personal life and my family
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by thorpido(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2015
smithy90:

Yes my mother is but my farther passed away years ago
Okat.you just need to brace up and be ready to take the responsibility alone.He may get involved(or maybe later) and he may not.
Don't hate men and don't shut yourself away from men completely.What you need is just the wisdom to know who is real.
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2015
thorpido:
Okat.you just need to brace up and be ready to take the responsibility alone.He may get involved(or maybe later) and he may not.
Don't hate men and don't shut yourself away from men completely.What you need is just the wisdom to know who is real.

Am ready for it! If he does then fair play to him for taking up his responsibility if not his loss not mine,I try too but right now I just can't look at another man! Its hard finding n knowing who's real so easily to disguise yourself
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by klark3: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
smithy90:

This story quite real! I am moving on but I have his wife now actually wanting to be involved and make sure he is involved like updating on my scans due date appointments and I don't understand why he should be getting off his black arse and doing it himself,nope not my first love there's more about me but I don't like to post other stuff about my life but I don't really care for men anymore I've been put right off,I don't care if he isn't there financially,but now he can do what he wants my main concern my child my own personal life and my family
Alright.

But u really need to be philosophical about this, things will fall into place with time & u'll be happy. But what about your mum, u gonna need her.
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by peedeeasobie(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
smithy90:

If you were my sister, I would have slapped you.
nonsense.
why didn't you investigate before opening your legs for him?
young and single guys will be asking you out, you will say no. its a 'separated' man that you want to marry,
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
klark3:

What are u saying? Love doesn't make us to do stupid things? Love can propel anyone to reach the peak of his folly. It does make us to do d unthinkable bro.

No try love o!

I don't believe in love anyways.
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by samtol4(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
simplex2:

Abortion is never a good option ....
Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by samtol4(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mekymuo:
Abort the baby... And move on...
may God forgives u ..if your mum aborted you wil you b here talking trash?

1 Like

Re: He Lied And Now Am Pregnant by simplex2: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
samtol4:
Abortion is never a good option ....

Says who

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland 100 Most Valuable Personalities For 2015 (( Maiden Edition)) / How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man / Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.