Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga (729 Views)

Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) / Wizkid, Timaya, 2Baba, Skales & Sound Sultan Hang Out At Quilox Club / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
I just received this statement from Quilox nite club on the recent happenings regarding rapper MI. It reads:

The recent tweets by Rapper MI has come to our attention and we found it necessary to address the issue.

Quilox had a contract with Live&Unplugged on 28th February between 10pm-12am. Live&Unplugged contracted M.I as their artist for the night.

At 12am on the said day, M.I was still performing and majority of our customers were complaining and demanding the DJ as we had other events planned for the night. In the process, some customers left.

However, the management honoured M.I's presence by giving him an additional 30mins and informed his management that he would need to stop at exactly 12.30am. At 12.34am, he was still playing.

Our management at this point was forced to take a decision at 12.45am and let the DJ start his set for the night. The 1st song he played was M.I - Bad Belle to show no disrespect.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Quilox however is a business that adheres to its agreed terms of contract and respects professionalism.

We accord all clients and customers due respect irrespective of class or status. In order to resolve issues quickly we have a standard complaints procedure which involves contacting management directly or via email.

As we look forward to continue to render the best of services, we hope to avoid scenarios like this one, but in case any complaints are to be made, kindly direct them to info@clubquilox.com. We'll be sure to respond promptly.

Best regards.
Quilox Management.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/quilox-nite-club-releases-official.html

Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by adepiero: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
in case.
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by ibkgab001: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
When others were at the night vigil praying for this country....
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by naijaboiy: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
When others were at the night vigil praying for this country....
And where were you? undecided
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by angelTI(f): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
There are always 3 sides to a gist/story.

Waiting for the truth...
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by holatin(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
bad belle is allowed.

you charged with generator cone NL shout GEJ till 2019......not allowed

1 Like

Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by umar745(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by Stephanx1988(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why uncle MI dey vex like dis nah,..Well badbelle is allowedgrin
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by kestolove95(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Niggars sae dat we jealous cox dem don dey jam we. For quilox
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by jhoy01(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
meanwhile

for sale
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by IamOpemipo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Incasity

1 Like

Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by ibkgab001: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
At home developing my new website and praying along
Re: Quilox Nite Club Releases Statement On MI Abaga's Disrespect Saga by czay(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Always Three sides to this story, Quilox's side, M.I's side and the true side.

(1) (Reply)

40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert / Gej Supporters Don Turn To Pastors / Terry G Shares Stunning Picture Of His Mum (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.