Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (46304 Views)

Where Was God On September 11th? / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
If you see the smile on GOD's face when you ask him questions, you'd be surprised. GOD likes questions. it is the imams, the pastors and rabbis that hate challlenge or questions because they lack knowledge.
oluamid:

Your God obviously doesn't like being asked questions. I daresay your God Is a dictator.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by seunayantokun(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
God HIMSELF shall answer this question and by the time HE finishes it, the questioner's shall not remain the same.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by oluamid(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
... and science still doesn't and won't provide answers to mysterious events in life

Science is trying. Science provide verifiable answers. Religion? Provides answers based only on faith.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
oluamid:

Science is trying. Science provide verifiable answers. Religion? Provides answers based only on faith.

You are confusing the roles science and religion play in life . People like me enjoy their benefits , the way it should be . What shall it profit you if you gain all the knowledge in life and lose your soul in hell after judgement day . You'd be seen as having a rational/free/logical mind by your fellow human , still doesn't mean anything when you die . You and the religious person will still find yourselves deep down 6 feet away from the ground level of the living ...
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by oluamid(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are confusing the roles science and religion play in life . People like me enjoy their benefits , the way it should be . What shall it profit you if you gain all the knowledge in life and lose your soul in hell after judgement day . You'd be seen as having a rational/free/logical mind by your fellow human , still doesn't mean anything when you die . You and the religious person will still find yourselves deep down 6 feet away from the ground level of the living ...

I'm not confused. Science explain things and gives the why and how. Religion on the other hand doesn't do much explaining. Religion makes you take things the way they are and doesn't encourage you to ask questions. It expects you to take what it tells you hook, line and sinker without the how and why. The moment you ask questions, you are seen to be going beyond your limits.

I decided not to be religious because I didn't see the point in it. Why be religious if I don't believe in what I'm doing. Remove the fear of hell fire and most people will be just like me.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Banjoramos(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
oluamid:

Please finish up on this. I have been waiting a long time to get the perception of an open minded Muslim on this subject matter. Seems you fit the bill. I'v a lot of questions but first I'll like to read the concluding part of your write up.
. may Allah always make us of those who seek true knowledge to better understand our purpose of this life, Ameen.

This question has to be evaluated on its merits and restated according to Islamic understandings.

First and foremost, Muslims do not compare Allah to His creation. Therefore, the question can be answered as such due to the fact that Allah is completely Exalted and far above mortal description; He is not “like” His creation.

Allah tells us in His Book that He is “As-Samad” (The eternally Besought of all). He is also the “Al-Awwal” (First) and the “Al-’Akhir” (Last) He is without beginning or end. This is how He always was and always is, and always will be, so to speak.

Second, Islam is clear on the issue of asking questions about Allah, warning people against being influenced by such question which could plant doubt into someone’s mind or drive him away from the Right Path.

Let us consider the Hadith of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) wherein he mentioned that the Shaytan (Satan) will come to you and trouble you with questions like: “Who created this or that?” To which you would logically respond: “Allah.” Until he would come to the question: “Then who created Allah?” At which point the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) instructed us to say: “I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed devil.” And then leave off this train of thought. (Reported by Muslim)

You might also consider similar questions that the enemies of Islam have used for centuries to weaken one’s faith in the existence of Allah.

To illustrate:

When the disbelievers come to you and ask you if you believe in God, you would logically reply: “Yes.”

Then they would ask you: “Can your God do anything?” You would say: “Yes.”

Then they would ask you: “Can your God make something huge?” You would say: “Of course.”

They would say: “Can your God make something so big that nothing can move it?” Then you would say: “Yes.”

Then they would say: “You mean that your God could make something so big that nothing could ever move it?” Again, you say: “Yes.”

Then they say: “So big that even your God can’t move it?” Now you have a problem.

Either you answer: “Yes.” They will say: “Then that means your God cannot do everything. Because now there is something that your God cannot do. He cannot move the object.”

But if you answer: “No.” They will simply say: “Then this is something that your God cannot do.”

This is a similar problem to the one you have mentioned. This is the idea of a god that is having problems with his own creation. The concept of Allah in Islam is that He is never compared to His creation. He merely says: “Be.” And it is. So, Allah does not operate like a human or anyone or anything within His creation. Within the laws of creation is the rule that nothing moves except that there is a fulcrum, a lever and a force. Allah does not have to use a fulcrum and lever to move anything. One of His attributes is that He is “Al-Qawiyy” (The All Powerful).

So, He is the Power. He does not come under the rules of His creation. He makes the rules. He operates within His own rules; He changes His rules as He pleases, and according to the way He deems fit. That is the understanding of the Muslims.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 09, 2015
my own ungoin perspective, like seriously, is der hell for humans? if yes pls give me d scripture, all i know is "am goin to prepare a place for u to live according to your dos, come to think of it, those ppl dat go in trance or died for a while only saw Michael Jackson, fela and co in hell and dey will see Abraham and children in heaven of cos we know they will be der, y not see a well know priest so dat we will live is life style, am a polytheist, and trust me African traditional religion is d best for Africans, bible and Quran were like story books to guild us and makes us attain some level of discipline, like seriously nd sincerely can anyone not offend d ten commandment in 10 active minutes, nt forgetting dat God deals wit ur thought and not actions, or y must i love my Muslim ppl beta Dan oda ppl when we claims d so called universal God created us all, or must i b rewarded with virgins for killin unbelievers when i dont know d exact happenings after death. to me God is too proud of himself dats y e want us to get to him tru d smaller God jesus, prophet Mohammed, ogun, sango, ifa, esu (nt Satan ooo) osun, oya, obatala, okun, janus, d god of moon, sun, trees, wind etc. buh to be real if we are from heaven before birth how come we are denied our right to go home, y must we live under rules befot we get back to heaven were we came from, or is God playing games Wit our souls? i don't know if i can get a matured reality researcher to av a blunt discussion on reality topics like dis....hit me gbadamositemitope@ymail.com
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by zamzy(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2015
I hate dis question??pls don't bring enemity btwn me n God o!wont answer jor!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by johnydon22(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Looking at the answers here you will see all the theists here are all afraid of what their sky daddy might do to them if they answer the question..

Lol i wonder the type of loving deity that would burn people for asking questions, seems like a retarded saddist and barbaric blood thirsty deity...

Religion has finished these folks, enslaving them psychologically with the fear of hell... chai.... SMH

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by VerseOmatic: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2015
God operates on an entirely superior plain of logic,its practically impossible to understand his ways
I was reading about Artificial Super intelligence yesterday and the atheist who wrote the article said if an AI reaches ASI it automatically becomes a god,it would be so intelligent it wouldn't be able to teach and explain to humans all it knows ... It would be like trying to make a flatworm with only 302 neurons in its brain understand the internet.
Apply that case here,God didn't just create the universe he created every law that governs it
That tells you God is super intelligent and everything about him is complex ... Flatworms are born from eggs,try explaining to a flatworm that a human comes out from another human. It just wouldn't understand. So on this premise its pointless to ask where God comes from even if he tried to explain it to you,you just wouldn't understand.
Link to the ASI article
waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-2.html
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by VerseOmatic: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Looking at the answers here you will see all the theists here are all afraid of what their sky daddy might do to them if they answer the question..

Lol i wonder the type of loving deity that would burn people for asking questions, seems like a retarded saddist and barbaric blood thirsty deity...

Religion has finished these folks, enslaving them psychologically with the fear of hell... chai.... SMH
I personally don't like atheists,but african atheists I have a strong dislike for ... You people are just copy cats with your low self esteem along with african homosexuals .. Copy cats all of you! Following the white men blindly. Anyways the bible already predicted people like you would walk the earth Only a fool will say there's no God
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by oluamid(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Banjoramos:
. may Allah always make us of those who seek true knowledge to better understand our purpose of this life, Ameen.

This question has to be evaluated on its merits and restated according to Islamic understandings.

First and foremost, Muslims do not compare Allah to His creation. Therefore, the question can be answered as such due to the fact that Allah is completely Exalted and far above mortal description; He is not “like” His creation.

Allah tells us in His Book that He is “As-Samad” (The eternally Besought of all). He is also the “Al-Awwal” (First) and the “Al-’Akhir” (Last) He is without beginning or end. This is how He always was and always is, and always will be, so to speak.

Second, Islam is clear on the issue of asking questions about Allah, warning people against being influenced by such question which could plant doubt into someone’s mind or drive him away from the Right Path.

Let us consider the Hadith of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) wherein he mentioned that the Shaytan (Satan) will come to you and trouble you with questions like: “Who created this or that?” To which you would logically respond: “Allah.” Until he would come to the question: “Then who created Allah?” At which point the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) instructed us to say: “I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed devil.” And then leave off this train of thought. (Reported by Muslim)

You might also consider similar questions that the enemies of Islam have used for centuries to weaken one’s faith in the existence of Allah.

To illustrate:

When the disbelievers come to you and ask you if you believe in God, you would logically reply: “Yes.”

Then they would ask you: “Can your God do anything?” You would say: “Yes.”

Then they would ask you: “Can your God make something huge?” You would say: “Of course.”

They would say: “Can your God make something so big that nothing can move it?” Then you would say: “Yes.”

Then they would say: “You mean that your God could make something so big that nothing could ever move it?” Again, you say: “Yes.”

Then they say: “So big that even your God can’t move it?” Now you have a problem.

Either you answer: “Yes.” They will say: “Then that means your God cannot do everything. Because now there is something that your God cannot do. He cannot move the object.”

But if you answer: “No.” They will simply say: “Then this is something that your God cannot do.”

This is a similar problem to the one you have mentioned. This is the idea of a god that is having problems with his own creation. The concept of Allah in Islam is that He is never compared to His creation. He merely says: “Be.” And it is. So, Allah does not operate like a human or anyone or anything within His creation. Within the laws of creation is the rule that nothing moves except that there is a fulcrum, a lever and a force. Allah does not have to use a fulcrum and lever to move anything. One of His attributes is that He is “Al-Qawiyy” (The All Powerful).

So, He is the Power. He does not come under the rules of His creation. He makes the rules. He operates within His own rules; He changes His rules as He pleases, and according to the way He deems fit. That is the understanding of the Muslims.

Can you discuss the subject without quotes from the Koran, please?

Why, you may ask. The reason is: I don't expect the Koran to contradict itself and say there's no God. Secondly, the Koran was written by humans. To believe it's content, I have to believe (faith) that it was inspired by God. Problem is I don't believe there is a "God', so how can I have faith in what I don't believe in?

I need concrete evidence about God's existence and not just quotes from the Koran.

After all, if there is a God what is the probability that Allah is the right one and not Jehovah, Krishna, Buddha, Obatala or any of the other God/gods known to man?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2015
VerseOmatic:

I personally don't like atheists,but african atheists I have a strong dislike for ... You people are just copy cats with your low self esteem along with african homosexuals .. Copy cats all of you! Following the white men blindly. Anyways the bible already predicted people like you would walk the earth Only a fool will say there's no God

Wait a minute, you are a christian right? You worship the jewish deity that the white men brought to you rightcheesy. . . who dah fvck is the copy cat here

You that practises the white man's religion or me that says i don't want any part of that shiiit grin

I think the truth is unclad here for all to see smiley

@the italic words, Am a fool because i don't believe the jewish mythology you so much revere huh? lolzzz i love being a fool grin

hate it if you like but

#WeFuckingLoveAtheism grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2015
gatiano:
It kind of seem you are talking intelligently; but no, you are not, because, you are not following, you forget easily. greece, russia and co had been falling now for over almost 100years, Their time ended in 1914, they were given 100 years to think good and civilize themselves, they refused due to ego and pride. GOD is merciful, He gave them time for change, and also Gave the blackman time to rise again. Check time history, when did the blackman began to rise agin from shackles of slavery and colonisation(slavery on homeland)?

Greece, russia, uk ,us and all the other whiteman's civilization will fall, it is here to fall, they know, and they are not as biased as the so called wannabe white or educated blackpeople, they know the fall is from GOD who is black, thus they will exert all their anger on the God's children.
GOD is not a spook. GOD is a Man with spirit as everyman is a living being with spirit residing inside of us. The spirits in all the black people of the earth is GOD in us. So yes we can find solutions to any problems whatsoever, if forgetful black devil much like you keep off the way of progress.

atleast according to you, blackman of nigeria is not a brother of blackman of jamaica.
about your beliefs of observation and experiencing, what can you tell us about it. One thing is for sure, a fake islam, white made christianity and akhenazi jews whooped your behind good, tell us why we should follow your beliefs, you won't even talk about it.

Again all you're writing is all fiction it does not correlate with reality. You're nothing but a open sore on allah's covk... You're making your god look bad right now.

You cannot comprehend the teachings of my ancestors. We do not fight for "God " nor delude ourselves on mere writings of man. We seek knowledge of the cosmos and make amends. With that we need intelligence not self-forgetfulness,fiction or delusion . If you notice african traditional beliefs and concepts stands on its own. Nation of Islam is on a shaking ground hence your stubbornness to link african concepts with that rubbish derived from conquered minds. Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrankan respectively"

One who has no country, sovereignty or land of his own but prides themselves as a "nation of islam " is by far not in tune with their realities. Hence your tales by moonlight interpretation of present day global happenings.

The destiny of african americans lies in America whether you like it or not. The destiny of Jamaican's lies in Jamaica. The destiny of South Sudan lies in south Sudan...the destiny of humanity is in the hands of "Hue " manity. Therefore, take your sentimental ideology and shove it up allah's Anus.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2015
As you can see for yourself, you are a divider of people like your slavemasters who enslaved you in your homeland and regretably are still enslaving both your mind and thought.

You are a Skunk!

Black people all over the world are ONE PEOPLE, and we shall all unite once again, There is no difference between the fulani and zulus as there is no difference between the indiginous black people of new zealand and the Haitians. Try to block it and see what GOD's punishment feels like.

It is no fiction, it is happening, the devils are falling, they are a sinking ship, whoever follows them sinks with them. As for your beliefs which you are so very ashamed to share or talk about is a sunk ship, reptilian worshippers.

Can you ever in your entire life proof what Elijah Muhammad said or wrote wrong? No you can never, you lack the capability to do so.

Whenever somebody, not just me are getting to the truth of ourselves, You are just like the devil that stand in the cross path to confuse.
However, i put you to a debate. bring your beliefs devil, And i will bring mine and let people be the judge. skunk and a chicken you are.

GooseBaba:

Again all you're writing is all fiction it does not correlate with reality. You're nothing but a open sore on allah's covk... You're making your god look bad right now.

You cannot comprehend the teachings of my ancestors. We do not fight for "God " nor delude ourselves on mere writings of man. We seek knowledge of the cosmos and make amends. With that we need intelligence not self-forgetfulness,fiction or delusion . If you notice african traditional beliefs and concepts stands on its own. Nation of Islam is on a shaking ground hence your stubbornness to link african concepts with that rubbish derived from conquered minds. Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrankan respectively"

One who has no country, sovereignty or land of his own but prides themselves as a "nation of islam " is by far not in tune with their realities. Hence your tales by moonlight interpretation of present day global happenings.

The destiny of african americans lies in America whether you like it or not. The destiny of Jamaican's lies in Jamaica. The destiny of South Sudan lies in south Sudan...the destiny of humanity is in the hands of "Hue " manity. Therefore, take your sentimental ideology and shove it up allah's Anus.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by dubemivan(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
oluamid:

Your God obviously doesn't like being asked questions. I daresay your God Is a dictator.
No Sir! my God isnt a dictator but a loving, merciful and a compassionate creator (Psa 103:8,13) who entertains honest enquiry (Deut 29:29) not stupid and useless questions about where He came from or who made Him. It is written in the bible " As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" (Isa 55:9). God answers my prayer show me things to come (Jer 33:3)(Psa 25:14). So my God is a good God (Psa 106:1)
But you who is your god?
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
gatiano:
As you can see for yourself, you are a divider of people like your slavemasters who enslaved you in your homeland and regretably are still enslaving both your mind and thought.

You are a Skunk!

Black people all over the world are ONE PEOPLE, and we shall all unite once again, There is no difference between the fulani and zulus as there is no difference between the indiginous black people of new zealand and the Haitians. Try to block it and see what GOD's punishment feels like.

It is no fiction, it is happening, the devils are falling, they are a sinking ship, whoever follows them sinks with them. As for your beliefs which you are so very ashamed to share or talk about is a sunk ship, reptilian worshippers.

Can you ever in your entire life proof what Elijah Muhammad said or wrote wrong? No you can never, you lack the capability to do so.

Whenever somebody, not just me are getting to the truth of ourselves, You are just like the devil that stand in the cross path to confuse.
However, i put you to a debate. bring your beliefs devil, And i will bring mine and let people be the judge. skunk and a chicken you are.

Lmao..!! See this bush swine. Like I told you, you cannot comprehend. You're so daft that you can't see the concept right in your face. We do not worship words of man, as a matter of fact we worship nothing. Therefore, there's nothing to debate about and infinite you dumb fuvk..

We honor our ancestors, build up from whatever knowledge of the cosmos that was passed down, make amends with our fellow mankind, reproduce and pass down the knowledge to those who come after us. Because no one knows the origins of mankind. Every ideology of the "beginning" is simply man trying to come up with an answer from his own perspective. Hence your stupid azz throw around trillions and millions of years around and call it absolute truth.. At,least when science throws billions of years around it is considered a theory in order to measure the known" change is inevitable.

Moreover, You are inept of logical and original thoughts, that you want to hold me to your man worshipping concept of god. You even want me to give you the Dos and donts of my belief. You this condense fool... Read and digest before showcasing your love for fiction as absolute truth. "Man's efforts to know God is to understand the cosmos and make peace on one hand, and on the other hand understand his fellow man and make peace"..this means no room for man debating or speaking on behalf of infinity. Logic and rationale thought is our guiding principle, because change is constant and the universe is the book. This is where understanding and knowing checkmates spooky thoughts and ideas of the unknown.You on the other hand are eager to make excuses for an alleged infinite being" Lmao..!! because you read it in a book.. A rat who sees himself as a lion.. Smh... what a dummy you are. I know you're too daft to comprehend but try and make an effort this time.. "

Furthermore, the whiteman you are eager to call unintelligent is the same one you speak so much of his accomplishment against your version of blackman. So tell me again how did they accomplished their divide and conquer tactics if all africans were all brothers as you claim. In your twisted beliefs you want to make the blackman holier and super intelligent. Look what it got them, they fuvked around and self induced self-forgetfulness, what a shame your creators where high on crack.. Also, you know that you are the one who is mentally enslaved, you are worried that someone would expose your gullibility, now you bring in your boogie man "devil",well since your god created you in his own image I suggest you strive to go suvk his shriveled covk it's part of your mental submission to his will grin grin

Lastly, Goosebaba makes sense of his history, reality and destiny, not spooked by it. Checkmate..!!!!
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by oluamid(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
dubemivan:

No Sir! my God isnt a dictator but a loving, merciful and a compassionate creator (Psa 103:8,13) who entertains honest enquiry (Deut 29:29) not stupid and useless questions about where He came from or who made Him. It is written in the bible " As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" (Isa 55:9). God answers my prayer show me things to come (Jer 33:3)(Psa 25:14). So my God is a good God (Psa 106:1)
But you who is your god?

Hmmmmmm. Your God selects the questions he answers. How convenient!

I don't have a God. What I have is a conscience.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Finally, you came out with your beliefs, i had to call you a skunk before you could comprehend. As you can see, you made sense even when you've decided to blend immaturity with it(anyways slap me, i slap you is the righteous rule) but before you call someone names, you should understand the meaning and history of what you call people for that reason, you are a bush and domestic swine altogether!

some people just need smacking before they get sense. There is not checkmate, i still got moves.
You are right with that fact that we do not know the beginning of BLACKMAN (Olodo not mankind), using the word mankind means you believe in christianity(like i said you forget easily), There big difference between a MAN AND A KIND OF MAN OR IMAGE OF MAN(MANKIND), We know the beginning of this mankind and how they were made weak and wicked (no hating, merely stating the facts), and we also know their younger siblings they tried to make out of their genetic material which resulted to beasts and ugly creatures like mermaid, chubakabra, yeti, bigfoot, apes. Blackman saw the mess they've made and corrected the procedure by mixing the mankind's genetic material with-
1) mammals (the andromedans who will rapture you away, This were the ones responsible for fooling your daddy into accepting christianity, long before the missionaries came)
2) with insects(the greys, theymust have captured sometimes and did something on you, that is why you forget more so easily than usual)
3) with reptiles (reptilians, i still hoping that you are not their product, and are a very wicked creature)

these 3 are all very intelligent but very heartless, their elder siblings (the mankind) is brainless and less heartless but extremely greedy.

So in truth, we remember our ancestors. However, This is a Black brother's world, it is his rule you would and must obey for the next 900 years, you got nothing to do about that. And i maintain the mankind's civilization is a sinking ship and your traditional old that was infiltrated by mankind, reptilians and others is a sunk ship. You must find the original Black people Traditional religion.

black people are different, na wah for you o, i cross out the chicken, you are still a skunk and now a bush swine. And i was not created in nobody's image, A brother of our made them in OUR image. (NB, there is a big difference between "to create" and "to make".

Next Question, how would Goosebaba describe how the universe and the planets in it were made?
why would you use such a dirty bird for a name Goose? you are addicted to fairytales, Goose is dirty not so dirty and filth bush swine. you like bear your name.

GooseBaba:

Lmao..!! See this bush swine. Like I told you, you cannot comprehend. You're so daft that you can't see the concept right in your face. We do not worship words of man, as a matter of fact we worship nothing. Therefore, there's nothing to debate about and infinite you dumb fuvk..

We honor our ancestors, build up from whatever knowledge of the cosmos that was passed down, make amends with our fellow mankind, reproduce and pass down the knowledge to those who come after us. Because no one knows the origins of mankind. Every ideology of the "beginning" is simply man trying to come up with an answer from his own perspective. Hence your stupid azz throw around trillions and millions of years around and call it absolute truth.. At,least when science throws billions of years around it is considered a theory in order to measure the known" change is inevitable.

Moreover, You are inept of logical and original thoughts, that you want to hold me to your man worshipping concept of god. You even want me to give you the Dos and donts of my belief. You this condense fool... Read and digest before showcasing your love for fiction as absolute truth. "Man's efforts to know God is to understand the cosmos and make peace on one hand, and on the other hand understand his fellow man and make peace"..this means no room for man debating or speaking on behalf of infinity. Logic and rationale thought is our guiding principle, because change is constant and the universe is the book. This is where understanding and knowing checkmates spooky thoughts and ideas of the unknown.You on the other hand are eager to make excuses for an alleged infinite being" Lmao..!! because you read it in a book.. A rat who sees himself as a lion.. Smh... what a dummy you are. I know you're too daft to comprehend but try and make an effort this time.. "

Furthermore, the whiteman you are eager to call unintelligent is the same one you speak so much of his accomplishment against your version of blackman. So tell me again how did they accomplished their divide and conquer tactics if all africans were all brothers as you claim. In your twisted beliefs you want to make the blackman holier and super intelligent. Look what it got them, they fuvked around and self induced self-forgetfulness, what a shame your creators where high on crack.. Also, you know that you are the one who is mentally enslaved, you are worried that someone would expose your gullibility, now you bring in your boogie man "devil",well since your god created you in his own image I suggest you strive to go suvk his shriveled covk it's part of your mental submission to his will grin grin

Lastly, Goosebaba makes sense of his history, reality and destiny, not spooked by it. Checkmate..!!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
gatiano:
Finally, you came out with your beliefs, i had to call you a skunk before you could comprehend. As you can see, you made sense even when you've decided to blend immaturity with it(anyways slap me, i slap you is the righteous rule) but before you call someone names, you should understand the meaning and history of what you call people for that reason, you are a bush and domestic swine altogether!

some people just need smacking before they get sense. There is not checkmate, i still got moves.
You are right with that fact that we do not know the beginning of BLACKMAN (Olodo not mankind), using the word mankind means you believe in christianity(like i said you forget easily), There big difference between a MAN AND A KIND OF MAN OR IMAGE OF MAN(MANKIND), We know the beginning of this mankind and how they were made weak and wicked (no hating, merely stating the facts), and we also know their younger siblings they tried to make out of their genetic material which resulted to beasts and ugly creatures like mermaid, chubakabra, yeti, bigfoot, apes. Blackman saw the mess they've made and corrected the procedure by mixing the mankind's genetic material with-
1) mammals (the andromedans who will rapture you away, This were the ones responsible for fooling your daddy into accepting christianity, long before the missionaries came)
2) with insects(the greys, theymust have captured sometimes and did something on you, that is why you forget more so easily than usual)
3) with reptiles (reptilians, i still hoping that you are not their product, and are a very wicked creature)

these 3 are all very intelligent but very heartless, their elder siblings (the mankind) is brainless and less heartless but extremely greedy.

So in truth, we remember our ancestors. However, This is a Black brother's world, it is his rule you would and must obey for the next 900 years, you got nothing to do about that. And i maintain the mankind's civilization is a sinking ship and your traditional old that was infiltrated by mankind, reptilians and others is a sunk ship. You must find the original Black people Traditional religion.

black people are different, na wah for you o, i cross out the chicken, you are still a skunk and now a bush swine. And i was not created in nobody's image, A brother of our made them in OUR image. (NB, there is a big difference between "to create" and "to make".

Next Question, how would Goosebaba describe how the universe and the planets in it were made?
why would you use such a dirty bird for a name Goose? you are addicted to fairytales, Goose is dirty not so dirty and filth bush swine. you like bear your name.

Same old rambling. You have nothing to offer except claims you bush swine. All your claims are all in your imagination you spooked slowpoke. A black brothers world" Lmao..!! Guy your insecurity has sapped your senses of reasoning.. Now the fool talks about 900 years... GTF outta here With your fictional and demented thoughts.. Do you even read and comprehend at all.? I already told you that every theory about the beginning is man effort to make sense of his prescence in the universe. BUT you this diseased swine still ask me how the universe and planets were made..

Checkmate..!!! and you have no moves. Hence your desperation to attack my moniker. You bonified open sore on allah's covk.... cheesy

Meanwhile, Goose was clearly not created by the figments of your imagination. Therefore, calling it a dirty bird showcases your level of immaturity. How can you condemn a living creatures that you cannot create.every living creatures has a purpose you demented swine, and your ideology on the Goose remains in your wet brain.

Checkmate..!! You demented bush swine for a blackman..

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by oluamid(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
gatiano:

Lol. grin
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
You didn't even make a move. domestic swine. i will teach you something about the swine. the swine was made through grafting, it was made by slicing both the sperm cells of both rat and cat and fusing it together into the ovum of a dog(if you disagree with this goose, atleast you know the simplest form of grafting which is grafting the orange tree with the lemon tree to make grape tree, thus grape fruit), the dog first delivered the bush pig, it was not tamed easily, thus it was grafted further into the domestic extremely filthy swine which you eminently and definitely are.
Goose too, is one piece of a grafted bird. take shame change the name/moniker so maturity may rest with your brain a bit.

Like i once said, grafted people were given 6000 years to rule, the remaining 1000 years, they would pay for their crimes and repair what they've destroyed(they don't have any choice in this issue,check the news, it is evident), 100 years past, they refuse to be good, 100 years has past we the black people have also refused to get upright, Black brother who owns this world must do what he has to do. 900 years is for black people re-education, we haven't been to school in 50,000 years.
Andromedans are there to wickedly support; Brother however does not need their help anyways, but they would take many to their heavenhell for skinning, you may be among if not the first, if God wants to finally fuvk you up, you should fall into the hands of the reptilians your idols.

Blackman and Blackwoman created animals, fishes, reptiles and birds out of their good characters, and as i have just told you goose is not a natural bird. Owl is better for you for a moniker.

I didn't mention the use of the swine, it was made to cure the sore and the diseases of mankind before they were let loose from the caves, where from they came down to whoop your behind and gave you reptilian idols to worship.

Do you just accept that the beginning is man's effort to making sense of his position in the universe? you see your life? such a forgetful blackman you are, they are making attempt to finding out their history, you sit down there thinking all theories that would be said should be wrong. that is why your behind was whooped wholesale, and that is why they can call you a monkey(their siblings) and you would smile like a boy, like a chicken.
Goosebaba just happen to be in existence by mistake is what that means. are you a mistaken existence?

you didn't make a move. you are still on check! alayo

GooseBaba:

Same old rambling. You have nothing to offer except claims you bush swine. All your claims are all in your imagination you spooked slowpoke. A black brothers world" Lmao..!! Guy your insecurity has sapped your senses of reasoning.. Now the fool talks about 900 years... GTF outta here With your fictional and demented thoughts.. Do you even read and comprehend at all.? I already told you that every theory about the beginning is man effort to make sense of his prescence in the universe. BUT you this diseased swine still ask me how the universe and planets were made..

Checkmate..!!! and you have no moves. Hence your desperation to attack my moniker. You bonified open sore on allah's covk.... cheesy

Meanwhile, Goose was clearly not created by the figments of your imagination. Therefore, calling it a dirty bird showcases your level of immaturity. How can you condemn a living creatures that you cannot create.every living creatures has a purpose you demented swine, and your ideology on the Goose remains in your wet brain.

Checkmate..!! You demented bush swine for a blackman..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
gatiano:
You didn't even make a move. domestic swine. i will teach you something about the swine. the swine was made through grafting, it was made by slicing both the sperm cells of both rat and cat and fusing it together into the ovum of a dog(if you disagree with this goose, atleast you know the simplest form of grafting which is grafting the orange tree with the lemon tree to make grape tree, thus grape fruit), the dog first delivered the bush pig, it was not tamed easily, thus it was grafted further into the domestic extremely filthy swine which you eminently and definitely are.
Goose too, is one piece of a grafted bird. take shame change the name/moniker so maturity may rest with your brain a bit.

Like i once said, grafted people were given 6000 years to rule, the remaining 1000 years, they would pay for their crimes and repair what they've destroyed(they don't have any choice in this issue,check the news, it is evident), 100 years past, they refuse to be good, 100 years has past we the black people have also refused to get upright, Black brother who owns this world must do what he has to do. 900 years is for black people re-education, we haven't been to school in 50,000 years.
Andromedans are there to wickedly support; Brother however does not need their help anyways, but they would take many to their heavenhell for skinning, you may be among if not the first, if God wants to finally fuvk you up, you should fall into the hands of the reptilians your idols.

Blackman and Blackwoman created animals, fishes, reptiles and birds out of their good characters, and as i have just told you goose is not a natural bird. Owl is better for you for a moniker.

I didn't mention the use of the swine, it was made to cure the sore and the diseases of mankind before they were let loose from the caves, where from they came down to whoop your behind and gave you reptilian idols to worship.

Do you just accept that the beginning is man's effort to making sense of his position in the universe? you see your life? such a forgetful blackman you are, they are making attempt to finding out their history, you sit down there thinking all theories that would be said should be wrong. that is why your behind was whooped wholesale, and that is why they can call you a monkey(their siblings) and you would smile like a boy, like a chicken.
Goosebaba just happen to be in existence by mistake is what that means. are you a mistaken existence?

you didn't make a move. you are still on check! alayo

Lmao....! And the ediot continues.....! You agree to your creationism because it fits into your sad existence. But you are eager to dispute that of other people.. The ediot subjects himself to one theory and thinks he is in a position to debate one who is objective. Guy enter bush go chop shit...! Olofo..!

At the rate at which you are going. Even a used tampon would have more value than your miserable existence grin.

Meanwhile, CHECKMATE..!!! To gatiano the diseased and demented swine for a blackman...

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
A lot of people on this forum have called me deluded, deranged, diseased, demented, mad, crazy what again now? well i'm not bothered by those names, The one i don't understand is the word "racist", what i reveal may seem to have appear so but it is the reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiDObfdw22s

GOD (blackman) is tunning up loud their frequency so that what is in their mind can be begin to show up clear. They have began to kill and murder, GOD will expose their true nature to us till be giveup and seperate ourselves from them not just physical but more, mentally and retrieving your love away for them. Those that are good amongst them shall be welcomed especially those that through true love intermarried and have children.
for those outside of Africa or black land, get along with yourselves,
for those inside homeland, love yourselves and quit loving your enemy, it seems cholera,aids, ebola, polio through charity case, extensive and intensive malaria and typhoid and typhus and elephantiasis is not effective enough, Boko as been used to bring in troop(it is in the process) and blending in with israeli secret intelligence service (aka isi), as you can see, united state refuses to call them that, instead they call them (is il).
These are just so that we may face our businesses and concerns and leave them for what they truely have brought upon themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Don't shout checkmate without making a move skunk.

Tell us more about your traditions, what and how was the earth created, by who, for who, how long did it take? what is the version of their cosmology and astronomy?

Even to abuse, you forget(from the way i view things, you should already know that i don't do anything swine, just because i am a muslim does not mean it hurt me in any way, it may hurt those with the mohammedian religion, i know its history, and i know its death).
My existence is so cool, you'd wish you had one like it. but then it is not hard to achieve such status. A position of fuvkyou, i saw it a movie, A fuvku position. nothing of this world really intrigues or surprises me. that is a fuvku position. as you are sweating like a goose in the drought of brazil and california, I'm in a fuvku position, nodding and having a field day off of your silliness.
I agree to the law of creationism which states that "as above so below".

used tampon? that is weak, we are grownup men, some of us are married or have girlfriends. just reminded of that basketmouth joke.

answer my question, teacher wey dey teach nonsense or nothing; remember say, you no make move oo, three times now no single move.

GooseBaba:

Lmao....! And the ediot continues.....! You agree to your creationism because it fits into your sad existence. But you are eager to dispute that of other people.. The ediot subjects himself to one theory and thinks he is in a position to debate one who is objective. Guy enter bush go chop shit...! Olofo..!

At the rate at which you are going. Even a used tampon would have more value than your miserable existence grin.

Meanwhile, CHECKMATE..!!! To gatiano the diseased and demented swine for a blackman...

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by dubemivan(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
oluamid:

Hmmmmmm. [s]Your God selects the questions he answers[/s]. How convenient!

I don't have a God. What I have is a conscience.
[b][/b] You got it all wrong again Mr man.... My God isnt selective just that some questions are silly, foolish and highly unreasonable. Okay now imagine I came to house and on seeing your father, I looked at Him with a gaze and asked how old are you Sir? tell me how would you feel? I know you will smell an insult and ask me what impudence? what gross disrespect? what audacity? and I guess your father will be like... can you imagine this little brat?
Now it is even more easier and mild for me to look at your father on his bald head and ask him his age than for a mere mortal to question the ALMIGHTY GOD about HIS SOVEREIGNTY! God is far older than your Ancestors infact He had finished creating everything else before He made the first man Adam. Now if some question I can ask your father will be an embarassment to his age how much more a CREATURE asking His CREATOR certain questions as this.... What effontery? what right? does a POT has over the POTTER concerning whether shape or colour it wants or desire! talkless of asking the POTTER where did He learn pottery or how long has He being doing the business? every human being is a CREATURE and hence too SMALL to question HIS MAKER
Now saying you have no god means that you are of all men most miserable!!! No offence intended.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by GooseBaba: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2015
gatiano:
Don't shout checkmate without making a move skunk.

Tell us more about your traditions, what and how was the earth created, by who, for who, how long did it take? what is the version of their cosmology and astronomy?

Even to abuse, you forget(from the way i view things, you should already know that i don't do anything swine, just because i am a muslim does not mean it hurt me in any way, it may hurt those with the mohammedian religion, i know its history, and i know its death).
My existence is so cool, you'd wish you had one like it. but then it is not hard to achieve such status. A position of fuvkyou, i saw it a movie, A fuvku position. nothing of this world really intrigues or surprises me. that is a fuvku position. as you are sweating like a goose in the drought of brazil and california, I'm in a fuvku position, nodding and having a field day off of your silliness.
I agree to the law of creationism which states that "as above so below".

used tampon? that is weak, we are grownup men, some of us are married or have girlfriends. just reminded of that basketmouth joke.

answer my question, teacher wey dey teach nonsense or nothing; remember say, you no make move oo, three times now no single move.

You still do not see how useless your rants are. Again.. The ediot who subjects himself to a theory as absolute truth demands a debate on creationism with a sharp guy that is objective to all theories. Think fool.. Think.. I know you're inept of original and logical thoughts..

Oloriburuku, CHECKMATE!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by oluamid(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2015
dubemivan:

[b][/b] You got it all wrong again Mr man.... My God isnt selective just that some questions are silly, foolish and highly unreasonable. Okay now imagine I came to house and on seeing your father, I looked at Him with a gaze and asked how old are you Sir? tell me how would you feel? I know you will smell an insult and ask me what impudence? what gross disrespect? what audacity? and I guess your father will be like... can you imagine this little brat?
Now it is even more easier and mild for me to look at your father on his bald head and ask him his age than for a mere mortal to question the ALMIGHTY GOD about HIS SOVEREIGNTY! God is far older than your Ancestors infact He had finished creating everything else before He made the first man Adam. Now if some question I can ask your father will be an embarassment to his age how much more a CREATURE asking His CREATOR certain questions as this.... What effontery? what right? does a POT has over the POTTER concerning whether shape or colour it wants or desire! talkless of asking the POTTER where did He learn pottery or how long has He being doing the business? every human being is a CREATURE and hence too SMALL to question HIS MAKER
Now saying you have no god means that you are of all men most miserable!!! No offence intended.

And how do you know these about God? Oh I forgot, it was written in the Bible.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by gatiano(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2015
You are not intelligent enough to be what i thought, you are just one of the many who love to sleep in ice water. get off your lowly ground of "our tradition" non-sense, If a lowly religion created by little devils could destroy yours, it means that ancient religion based on science and mathematics, the real blackman's religion is not of yours, in so making, it is going to be flooded away(the reminant of it anyway).

You got no more moves, do yourself a favour, continue on another tread or atleast don't reply.

Devil is a skunk, you are a devil who is a skunk.

GooseBaba:

You still do not see how useless your rants are. Again.. The ediot who subjects himself to a theory as absolute truth demands a debate on creationism with a sharp guy that is objective to all theories. Think fool.. Think.. I know you're inept of original and logical thoughts..

Oloriburuku, CHECKMATE!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by dubemivan(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2015
oluamid:

And how do you know these about God? Oh I forgot, it was written in the Bible.
Thank God you even know about the bible that is our manual on how to live and the more of it you study the more knowledge and revelation about GOD you experience in your Life
Thank God I know and also understand WHO I worship, thats why I can boldly declare and challenge anybody even to the Devil WHO I follow and serve because true life experience and real transformation isnt by magic nor mere fiction but actually a progressive reality!
It is high time you get back to your Creator and stop allowing your conscience decieve you with unproductive, unenlightened, unfruitful and nontransforming ideaologies and perceptions! God is real and even scientist themselves with all their explorative and experimental mentality have also come conclude that there is a God up there who created &upholds the whole universe as their mentality couldnt comprehend the complexity & uniqueness of creation!
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Weah96: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
dubemivan:

Thank God I know and also understand WHO I worship, thats why I can boldly declare and challenge anybody even to the Devil WHO I follow and serve because true life experience and real transformation isnt by magic nor mere fiction but actually a progressive reality!

God is real and even scientist themselves with all their explorative and experimental mentality have also come conclude that there is a God up there who created &upholds the whole universe as their mentality couldnt comprehend the complexity & uniqueness of creation!

God is up where? The earth is like an eggplant suspended in space. There is as much space under the rock as there is skywards.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Horus(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
gatiano:
A lot of people on this forum have called me deluded, deranged, diseased, demented, mad, crazy what again now? well i'm not bothered by those names, The one i don't understand is the word "racist", what i reveal may seem to have appear so but it is the reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiDObfdw22s

GOD (blackman) is tunning up loud their frequency so that what is in their mind can be begin to show up clear. They have began to kill and murder, GOD will expose their true nature to us till be giveup and seperate ourselves from them not just physical but more, mentally and retrieving your love away for them. Those that are good amongst them shall be welcomed especially those that through true love intermarried and have children.
for those outside of Africa or black land, get along with yourselves,
for those inside homeland, love yourselves and quit loving your enemy, it seems cholera,aids, ebola, polio through charity case, extensive and intensive malaria and typhoid and typhus and elephantiasis is not effective enough, Boko as been used to bring in troop(it is in the process) and blending in with israeli secret intelligence service (aka isi), as you can see, united state refuses to call them that, instead they call them (is il).
These are just so that we may face our businesses and concerns and leave them for what they truely have brought upon themselves.

Do not worry about those who use abusive or insulting language. We know that on Nairaland we cannot trust those who “keep us in cultural and religious capvity and even worse keep us in the miserable condition of hate of self and kind.” So, it is up to us to make sure we are a well-versed vessel capable of spreading the truth to others, for if we don’t, who will?. When other races speak about how proud they are of their history, they are considered patrioc, however when we, Negroids talk about whom we are and where we came from, it is depicted as somehow "racist", belligerent, militant, rebellious, or offensive. History has clearly shown that we cannot depend on anyone else to do it for us, certainly not the pale races, the masters of lies and deception who live in the image of the beast and have purposely hidden our history from us and kept us in a state of physical and mental slavery. Less than one-tenth of the planet is made up of Caucasians, so they are the minority, not us. The lies must stop!

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.