Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (46250 Views)

Where Was God On September 11th? / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by arimahoseloka(m): 6:25am On Mar 08, 2015
DProDG:

Lol...I'm aware of the importance of the gold I shit cool
My point is, according to you guys, God is omnipotent, right? He could have simply created an earth that didn't require all that to sustain life but rather 'wasted materials' on them. Also, it doesn't change that most of what he supposedly created for us on earth are eitert unfavourable or would simply kill us
my brother there are no wasted materials. but look at Ur nature.. u need 2 be sustained b4 u can be alive. u didn't create yourself or did u? we are all dependent on God 2 survive. even his mighty Angels need him. we come from a source. and if we actually came from a source. we need d source 2 survive.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by blacq2009(m): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2015
TopsyKrete:
I was in the midst of some students some time ago, engaged in some data update, when some of those student noticed i had some slice bread and moi-moi at my side.

They requested i give them the bread but one suggested i throw out a question, and that who ever gets the answer will have the bread.

I thought to myself, "hey, that's not a bad idea.

The next thing that came out of my mouth as a question was:

"Where was God coming from before HE started creation"?

They all gave up on my afternoon meal.

But seriously, where was God coming from?

Was HE lonely or did HE just acquire the power of the ALMIGHTY from a just concleuded war?

I need the house to help me out on this.

Thanks.

If Jesus is your 'god' then the answer is Allah created him. Otherwise, this is a blasphemous question. "He begets not nor is he begotten"..
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by zonax(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2015
This yeye question. God is a supernatural being and he himself existed from the go
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2015
DProDG:

Your silly questions clearly show you lack basic understanding of the big bang and evolution. I usually avoid using simple grammar when discussing science related topics(for obvious reason) but since you do not want "hard grammar", okay...

The joystick(penis) changed(evolved) along with the vj(vagina), in every animal(specie). That is the reason they go together. One relies on the other(they are interdependent).

The big bang & evolution did not "know" anything. Animals(life) changed(evolved) to fit into their surroundings. Animals that live in ice grew fur, those in water, gills etc. In short, animals(and plants) did not have what they needed provided for them by the big bang(or God) but evolved structures to survive according to their surrounding(environment). The known requirements(criteria) for life has changed several times. We(scientists) all thought that life could not exist up-up(troposphere), 100feet under ice, 1000s of meters in the oceans etc. Here's an analogy to help you understand what I mean. The pothole in the ground left after a rain was not designed* for the water, but yet it fits perfectly OR the crack in the ground was not designed* for a flower but yet it grows out of it and survives perfectly.

"God exists outside space and time" is only an assertion and remains that until there is empirical evidence that supports it. You're free to believe whatever you want but leave it at that, faith. Bringing it into science usually ends up futile.

The emboldened part is quite hypocritical, shallow and moronic! For Christ's sakes how is the bold different from your believe on the unproven big-bang theory and evolution that has never been observed? I only Smh at the level of ignorance and idiocy being displayed by supposed "scientists" on a public forum! I don't even see how any of these theories that you atheists worship rules out the existence of a supernatural being!

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2015
Solozzo:

Our belief that God created the earth for us is a pointing to our narcissism. Nature gave all creatures equal chance through evolution to develop the best qualities to help them survive. For now man is just the new kid on the block ; others have gone. New ones would come when man goes. Man have existed for over two million years ; call him homo erectus, homo habilis, homo ergaster, Homo sapiens, they were all humans. We simply lack the humility to accept them as our ancestors.

A poser: did God create man in his image or man created God in our own image?

I don't get where you're going with this. You're addressing me as if I'm a theist when I've made my stance clear

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by histechs(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Why are you born by your parents?

Why are you not so rich?

Why are you a Nigerian and not American?

To me questions on God should not go beyond certain boundary, unless you want to get lost.

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Solozzo(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2015
sufido123:
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

― Epicurus

Epicurean ideas made a lot of sense and punctured holes in religious beliefs that were limiting God to human like qualities. The fact is what is called evil is a concept of our cultural groups. There is nothing evil or good, so God will not control anything that you do. It's your world, do as you like. So God is not malevolent. Use the resources to evolve and survive till you acquire equality to God. If you die and run extinct that's your problem. Helping you along the line would be unfair to the other creatures for it is survival race. All the knowledge and materials are all in the universe for you to use.

God is tge source of everything; nothing goes of existence, it only converts form or to energy. All exist for ever and so does God. He does not communicate with you in your language. He is too small and too big, cannot be comprehended; he has no name; no beginning no end. For all begin and end with it. It is neither alive nor dead. It is the summation of all that has been and will be; all thought, forethought, knowledge and foreknowledge is Grod; we in him and him in us; it makes no rules ; order and disorders are human limited concepts.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Rogbese(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2015
The moment you get to the point where you start asking "who created God," you have allowed Satan and his horde of demons into your life. Do not ask questions that will get you into trouble. Save your soul. The devil is looking for a multitude to take with him into the depths of Hell.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Revolva(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2015
God is created by the imagination of Man...

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by leebartea(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2015
TopsyKrete:
I was in the midst of some students some time ago, engaged in some data update, when some of those student noticed i had some slice bread and moi-moi at my side.

They requested i give them the bread but one suggested i throw out a question, and that who ever gets the answer will have the bread.

Was HE lonely or did HE just acquire the power of the ALMIGHTY from a just concleuded war?

Thanks.
..beta dnt let dis question ruin u mad...jst av it in mind dat God EXIST•
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2015
doubleDx:

The emboldened part is quite hypocritical, shallow and moronic! For Christ's sakes how is the bold different from your believe on the unproven big-bang theory and evolution that has never been observed? I only Smh at the level of ignorance and idiocy being displayed by supposed "scientists" on a public forum! I don't even see how any of these theories that you atheists worship rules out the existence of a supernatural being!

So I'll ignore the ad homoniem and address the little that's left.
Nothing is wrong with making assertions, just back them up with evidence if you want to pass it as fact. The statement you emboldened is an example. I do not "believe" in either theories mentioned, I simply understand and accept them because there's sufficient compelling evidence supportting both. I'm no scientist, admittably not even close, never claimed to be one. I'm simply an enthusiast. I'll also ignore the ridiculous part about atheists 'worshipping' theories. No one said it ruled God out, it only contradicts various religious beliefs.

I've said this so many times in this forum, if you have an argument against either of the theories, simply bring it up to further everyone's knowledge rather than outright claim they are false because you do not like them, like some have been doing. someone brought up the avian respitory system which has been constantly used as an argument against evolution. I do not know much about it so I'll leave it for another day. That's how science works. Theories are built by criticism. If studies contradict what is generally accepted, the theory will be modified or discarded.

Now I have given you a brief lecture on the scientific method, kindly present your argument against the BB or evolution. If it's something I understand very well, I'll debate it, if not we could both do our research. On the otherhand, if your only argument involves name calling, kindly stfu 'cause you will be ignored anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by mindsalad(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2015
this is one of the questions one will never get answers to. He, God is the self existent one. He pre existed the beginning. The best our curiousity can achieve is taking us to Eden, however before Eden were thousands of years. This is one of the reasons why we worship Him with reverential fear. Logically, it doesn't make sense, thats why, in the matter, the brain is useless. Science seeks for evidence or proofs, the elites require references, the atheists scournfully laugh but none of these, in the slightest manner, alter this truth that doesnt need the aid of evidence or human belief.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Mega72(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2015
Nobody made God buh he made all things,you wait untill we get t haven b4 u ask him.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by igbo2011(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
John 10:25
Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name testify about me

John 10:38
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that yebmay know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Read meaning into these passages , remain blessed
Hidden History of The Nile - Religious Evolution & The Holy Trinity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yK3EdnC9Vs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by igbo2011(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Mega72:
Nobody made God buh he made all things,you wait untill we get t haven b4 u ask him.
Zeitgeist - Origin of Religion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6xCLJ-tso
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by igbo2011(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2015
leebartea:
..beta dnt let dis question ruin u mad...jst av it in mind dat God EXIST•

Prove it

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by crackhouse(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2015
We have been created and our thoughts cannot go beyound what we are thinking, it has been structured in such a way that we can't think beyound our limit. The same thing applies to other animals like goat, sheep, monkeys and so on and that's why they can never achieve what humans have achieved. They can't build vehicles, aeroplane, boats, electronics and they can't even treat themselves when they are ill because their thinking can't go beyound whatever they are thinking now. Humans are superior to them.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by igbo2011(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Rogbese:
The moment you get to the point where you start asking "who created God," you have allowed Satan and his horde of demons into your life. Do not ask questions that will get you into trouble. Save your soul. The devil is looking for a multitude to take with him into the depths of Hell.

Question everything think critically

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Rogbese:

histechs:

To me questions on God should not go beyond certain boundary, unless you want to get lost.

I'm only quoting these to prove my point that religion opposes knowledge and enquiry. These are like the 4th and 5th today.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by igbo2011(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2015
histechs:

Why are you not so rich?

Why bit arising what has been told to you
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Solozzo:

Epicurean ideas made a lot of sense and punctured holes in religious beliefs that were limiting God to human like qualities. The fact is what is called evil is a concept of our cultural groups. There is nothing evil or good, so God will not control anything that you do. It's your world, do as you like. So God is not malevolent. Use the resources to evolve and survive till you acquire equality to God. If you die and run extinct that's your problem. Helping you along the line would be unfair to the other creatures for it is survival race. All the knowledge and materials are all in the universe for you to use.

Sounds a lot like The Hunger Games

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Is this the answer to the question? Oh, let me help you better. "The things of the spirit is far more real and complex than the things of the world". Let me even help you with scriptures;

Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."

Now when anyone ask you where god came from just tell them that verse ok? So you don't have to further show how ridiculous your beliefs are. wink
thanks
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by menesheh(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2015
winkt
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr. man u didnt answer my questions and stop beating round the bush , like how the atheists do when they can't answer any question... answer each question and i'l answer yours . I didn't even speak grammar . I didn't even throw questions about occurrences during the geological time scale , and you are giving ridiculous "answers".

testing ko testicles ni ... . Millions of testings made the woman have a vj and a man a joystick ? angry You will also ask me why men have nipples .So millions of testings also knew man needs sperm because it also discovered the woman has eggs , so new life can be brought forth ?SMH .Whatever you have against Christ is making you talk foolishly

Why don't eskimos have thick skin and very hairy bodies ,they are just like every human . And by the way dailymail just released a new article day before yesterday , revealing more proof of Christ's existence with newly discovered ancient writings . Stay there dey wine yourself . Answer my questions , I answer yours possibly with bible texts. Now do things in a proper way and answer accordingly

Big bang , accretion of the earth I get . But life , evolution , simple to complex life , and provisions of the requirements to support life ? Hmmm

1.Now bro , look at male and female sexual organs . The man has a joystick , the female vj , you mean the whatever behind evolution know females needed vjs and males' joysticks for sex and vice versa. I mean a pipe and a hole , [same with other animals ](just added this ). Its a design for Christ sake and not accidental .

2.Look at fruits , vegetables , water - every animal need these things to survive . Big bang , Evolution knew that all these requirements will be needed all along ?

3.Now last bullet , what time , space was before the big bang ? The theory does not provide any sort of explanation for the initial conditions of our universe , but just describes it's formation afterwards. So explain

Bro those your jstick and vj and the rest is refered as evolution by natural selection

Pick up a book on natural selection, then answer those questions by yourself, it is so complex explaining it here, it will take a hell of forum pages to get you to understand how darwinism works
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by clemz88(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Not every question must be ask mr OP
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2015
histechs:

Why are you not so rich?

thanks
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by tomiobj(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2015
mmsen:
'God' was created after mankind, by mankind.
what created mankind
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by paragon40(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2015
i guess der are some questions we dont have answers for....i quite appreciate some pple being objective here.....and no thanks to the people who belvs its not proper to argue or question GODS existence....(when moses in the bible ask or seek to see GODS face in the bible)GOD was willing to show himself to him but the bible gave account dat moses saw only.d light and could not withstand it....with this i dont blv GOD dont want us to find out about him....well if u say GOD lives in d space den where in d space..... someone smart will ask....nobody have dat answer....no wonder some people will tell U dat GOD only exist in our thoughts(imagination) THAT DER IS DIS SUPERNATURAL BEING SOMEWHERE AND WHEN U DO BAD HE WILL REPRIMAND U.....so we have to be on d part of morality at all time...(WHICH IS ESSRNTIAL TO KEEP THE SOCIETY TOGHTR AND.GOING)..........................let me ask WHERE WAS GOD WHEN BOKO-HARAM ENTERD INTO THE.CHURCH??NO ANSWER HMMMM even me myself i no know..der are so many gustions to ask...and i dont think we humans have answers to dem make everybody follow em church/mosque mind..........peace.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by DrAify(f): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2015
I really want to know.I am here to learn
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by iykedegee: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2015
Op don't even think of it, bcoz no answer for dat
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by tomiobj(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Weah96:
Nothing exists outside of space and time too. Your God must be Nothing which is why he can do nothing.
retarded dumbass. U shud get an award for ur ignorance
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Well, its simple. Firstly, the idea of 'God' or 'gods' is both the creation of man and the need for man to have an illusion that bring about a social order. That is, the early men believed that men aren't scared of men and that might retract mankind back to Hobbes' State of Nature where might is right, so man created something that will be feared and that cannot be experiences, metaphysical entities. God cannot be real or really in existence, I can accept that there are superhumans who our African brothers call deity and 'chi' for IBO. This is because I have experienced it so I can accept such knowledge. But the illusion that there is a God that created all of us and every entity us sheer illusion to keep order in the world.

Karl Marx asserted that religion is just a tool that the oppressed use in consoling themselves after a terrible condition, that it is a tool used by the Bourgeoisie to tame the proles, a necessary evil according to Marx.

The idea of who created God is both human and natural. Human created god but nature preserves that creation. God differs because humans differs, we have Asians, Africans, Zulus, Hutsus etc. So we have, Buddha, Jesus, Allah, Muhammad, Zoroastrian, Chinto, etc. So, as the backgrounds and culture differs, so the gods differs.

Freeman David.... Philosopher!

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2015
TopsyKrete:

Thanks.
You will get yourself in trouble that no man can save you from, mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.