Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (34866 Views)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by IYANGBALI: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Lol
yes now

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by apparentlylaw(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm jez quit the job nii
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Sarimah(f): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hazardd:

how was your day dear?
it was fine
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by 3rdeye1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Let truth be established first before u loose too many things over too many lies. If it's true afterwards... Then be the man.... Stop ur wife from going there. And I hope u are also not eating with both fingers.. Cos u said you've gotten many contracts thru ur friend. Then make u self organise one business na and stop waiting at ur friend's table.

Btw...

I hope I have not only contributed to a 'wale Adenuga's' story anywaz

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by MissOpe(f): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dear Forumites Goodevening and happy new month, please kindly help me win this competition by clicking like on the link below......THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Hazardd(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sarimah:
it was fine
thats good to hear..

I hope you are a chelsea fan? Lol
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Edusouls(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
you are the cause of this mess, your love for money and comfort made u blind and you got so carried away by the contracts you are winning and busy cashing in money, you didn't see the dangers lucking in the shadows when you willingly threw in your wife in the live line, the LovePeddler herself got the taste of money and went out of hook., why complain man you and your wife love money and it's coming, this is the price paid for too much love for materialism, i have warned people that money is not all and all,it dosent bring hapiness..man you sold out your marriage and happiness which is vital to your well been to winning contracts and getting cash, we make our choices in this life..dissolve that marriage, cos it has long gone useless, plan your way and start a new life, then learn from your mistakes.

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by slap1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
"Friends? There are no friends! "

-- William Shakespeare
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Hazardd(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
op, quit every thing and also stop your wife from going dear. Since the marriage is 19 years and just for yous children
try and reconcile with your wife.

This your problem requires divine visitation.

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by slap1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Don't you have any significant savings after all the contracts? If you do, take a bold step and stop her from working there. If not, stop her still. She's overripe for divorce if your story is true.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by harry509: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31208802][/quote]women ummmM! Most women Rr vry vry dangerious, I don't kw hw 2 classify dem. Cheatn on ur hubby bcus of money, I pity men who travel @ of d country n leav their wife here n nigeria ummm! I pray make she nu dance skelewuuuuu b4 yur ariva ooh. Dat is an adultery. Man if I wia yu wat I wil jst do I wil strt savin n investn on my own. Den afta dat I wil snd her packn. I can take gud care of my kid's.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by hedonistic: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
yomi007k:
The funny thing about Life is that its all about CHOICES.
Sometimes "unpleasant choices".
If na me, I go continue to dey chop money dey go because na my wife T-oto dey bring am.
Na when money stop I go dey complain.
Baba, the rich also cry oo.

I agree. I will overlook the bullshit and amass as much money as possible while it's still flowing. Women will be women.

As far as I am concerned, my problem will be with the so-called childhood friend. No real friend would be fucking his childhood friend's wife when he has the money to get thousands of younger and finer chicks outside. It's possible that your wife even seduced him (because of his money and position), but he shouldn't have fallen for that. As for the wife, most women are like that when they see high levels so I wouldn't blame her much .
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by andyanders: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP, if you love and trust your wife, you wouldn't have based your claim on hearsay. How can you substantiate your claim when you are aware that you have not caught your friend and your wife in the act?

It could be that some people are not happy seeing your family or your wife making it. To me, I only can deal with my wife if I find another man on her by MYSELF and not a third party.

If you know your wife, then you should be able to say who she is.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Sarimah(f): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hazardd:

thats good to hear..

I hope you are a chelsea fan? Lol
lol..yea wink
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Googleus(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
my wife is like igbo man land...

na die things oooo

no go area to my enemies talk more of my friend

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Pamcrest(f): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op, u don't love her anymore.but u want to stay so u can continue to get contracts....where's your dignity? U are content collecting contracts from a frenemy, a backstabber....it's trade by barter naa...he gives u contracts n u give him your wife...why are u complaining?
Anyway u can't eat your cake n still have it. U know u have only two options: either leave both of them, take your kids n go start all over or as u have been advised, look d other way n forever remain silent. Either way u are in for some short term or long term suffering.....d choice is yours. By d way, have u independently verified d truth about d affair? Or it's all hearsay?
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by 100Cents: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
datbay:
OK...try to catch them red handed first.

Levels dey..
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by betterabia: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Lately, her catering contract has been stretched to providing afternoon lunches for the directors and I’ve heard talks that my friend sleeps with my wife regularly and nobody in his office dares complain about her catering no matter how shoddy it is. I tried to stop her working but my own contracts not only stopped, I found it difficult to collect money for the ones I’d already completed. So I lifted my ban, and of course, contracts started coming in again.

since u've made somr money, why not set up another business and change ur environment

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Richy4(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Crocz:
Abeg...make I give you advise, go Zambia or na Zimbabwe...wherever

Go find that thing wey dey make the man "thing" lock-in to the woman "thing" when the two things are together as a single "thing" grin . The contract keeps coming and you have excuse to divorce your wife...two birds with one stone!

It takes a diabolical mind to think diabolically...but I'm not diabolical, na Nairaland cos am
grin grin abeg no make me laugh
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by profmallory(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have always maintained that you cant know people until they have small change in their pocket. Apparently your wife's greed wont allow her stop. See if you hinder them she ld gladly take you out of the way. Right now she loves the world she is in and wont let it go. As for me, I ld advise you first check the kids are yours, confront her - if she denies, inform your people, her people of what is happening. make enough noise to ensure they dnt kill you soon. Then inform your kids and get the hell oout of the womans life - women wicked o, dont play with fire. Dont worry she go soon understand... as for your so called close enemy, leave him to God. If you sabi church, this is the time to enter serious prayers on your own.
If you think sitting there and looking away is safe, you are the most stupid man the world has seen, people that engage in such would always be suspicious of you and your not talking, in their minds they might thnk you are plotting their murder.

Then ofcourse option 2, stalk them and get rid of them. not sure you have the liver for that ...

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Maser: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yomieluv:
So when all the contract,and money came,he couldn't save enough to either start a business,or do other things,that he has to swallow poo,all in the name to cater for the family..

The man shouldn't be called a man,because he's allowing the woman to dictate pace of his family..

So he can't use his connection too to better his wife,than stooping so low,all in the name of providing for the family..

Some men sha.

How old are you? Clearly inexperienced!
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Crocz:

My oga at the top booking space! shocked

U af catch megrin
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Hazardd(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sarimah:
lol..yea wink

ok kiss
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by JayJustus(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
sharing is caring... the money don't sleep so the punnany can't rest... #lilwaynemegamix

quote me and choke on Suya

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is a copy and paste fiction . The first time I read about this same fiction was like 9 years ago and here it is today again in same format without the new author editing it . I tire for people .

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by mbulela: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
datbay:
OK...try to catch them red handed first.
Then What?
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by mbulela: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empero1:

This copy and paste fictions . The first time I read about this same fiction was like 9 years ago and here it is today again in same format without the new author editing it . I tire for people .
The hustle is real.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
mbulela:

The hustle is real.

I concur

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by MaziOmenuko: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Let's assume the affair is as real as rumored: no need doing anything harsh, the deed is done. Look the other way, continue the contract, save enough money and quite the entire arrangement afterwards; both the marriage and contract.

Start something of your own, the children would have to make do with separated parents.
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
mifavour:
kill both lipsrsealed

Ruff there head and shave there head. .
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Sunnymatey(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
@sleekyshuga, need a litle of u to bring out the taste in ma tea. U look cute gal!
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.