Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl (2303 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by obynocj(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2015

A first date with an Igbo lady is loaded with expectancy – it is definitely possible to do a lot of thinking about that first date. the key is to relax. enjoy yourself, and avoid over analyzing every thing she says or, every moves she makes. Regardless of whether you hit it off or not, wouldn’t it be a great thing, if you both could say that “it was a great experience.?” So, how can you make sure that your first date with an Igbo lady is the best you and she will ever have?
Use these tips…

Be Yourself: On a first date, a typical Igbo lady will want to see through you. Let her see the real you. If she’s impressed with the natural you, she’ll love you for who you are – with your good, your not-so-good, and your in-between bits that make you the you that you are.
So you see, a successful first date with an Igbo lady is not all about your money or your handsome face. It’s about your skills at choosing a nice venue, making effort with your appearance, being kind to her, being emotionally light and happy, and being your natural self.

Leave Your Emotional Baggage at Home: Too much emotional baggage that includes stories of your broken heart, your father’s absence and lack of love for you, your boss’ autocracy and stupidity etc is never attractive to an Igbo lady on her first date.

Please, keep your disappointments to yourself. if she eventually becomes yours, you’ll have time to share your hang ups, your frustrations, your regrets etc together.
Carefully Select the Venue: Pick somewhere any typical Igbo lady will like. A drink in a quiet bar or, a lunch or dinner (for two) in a little restaurant you know is a great idea. try and avoid noisy places.
Typical Igbo ladies would prefer you keep the first date short and simple.
Make an Effort with Your Appearance: Do put your best foot forward on your first date with an Igbo lady – but not so much effort that your date wouldn’t recognize you on the street the next day.
Making an effort with your appearance shows that you care and that you want to make a good impression on her Unwashed hair, unshaven beards, bad breathe, and yesterday\s clothes aren\t likely to win an Igbo lady over.
Carefully Select the Venue: Pick somewhere any typical Igbo lady will like. A drink in a quiet bar or, a lunch or dinner (for two) in a little restaurant you know is a great idea. try and avoid noisy places. Typical Igbo ladies would prefer you keep the first date short and simple.

See more on http://www./2015/03/for-guys-only-5-first-class-dating-tips.html
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by LOVEGINO(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Isalrite!
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
igbo igbo all the time. wqts wrong with you ppl?
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by CHM11: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vickydera2:
igbo igbo all the time. wqts wrong with you ppl?
I tire oh..lol..
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by purplejane(f): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
blackettt:
Have money.

Her family will help you get her sef.
[size=25pt]quite true[/size]
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
3 Summary of getting an Igbo Girl.

1) Flash your car keys while on the date.
2)Place your International passport at a site
3) Make calls about your container on a red sea and continue shouting.. million million million
4) re read number 3.

.My sisters got no time to waste for a pennyless dude who sings westlife to their ears every minutes....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by purplejane(f): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
blackettt:
You igbo?

[size=25pt]MIXED[/size]
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by phlio(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
the same igbos I know? wow so serous....
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't know what to say
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by purplejane(f): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
blackettt:
Lol. Your font size is scary though.
[size=35pt]
GLAD U LIKE IT.
IT GETS BIGGER[/size]
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by mirexxx(f): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
U GO OLD cheesy
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by YoshiMaster: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
3 Summary of getting an Igbo Girl.

1) Flash your car keys while on the date.

Check

[img]http://bossluxury.files./2012/10/tumblr_lufdurtrnz1qlo9hgo1_r1_500.jpg[/img]

2)Place your International passport at a site

Check

3) Make calls about your container on a red sea and continue shouting.. million million million

Check

[img]http://2.bp..com/-En58Ry4GeeU/VLVvapw_BtI/AAAAAAABFfc/o93GSU7nZjA/s1600/photo%2B1%2B%282%29.PNG[/img]

Nna bros, I'm good to go!

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by purplejane(f): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
blackettt:
Is that the biggest it can get?
[size=65pt]I MIGHT GET A BAN OHgrin[/size]
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
YoshiMaster:

badass dude.....you did justice to that lol
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by purplejane(f): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
blackettt:
Lol. This is just 65. . . How big can you afford? grin

[size=95pt]DON'T PUT ME INTO TROUBLEgrin[/size]
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by purplejane(f): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
blackettt:
Trouble is good. Just 95?

You have no balls. grin

Actually, you really have no balls though. cheesy

Hehehehehe!
cheesy
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
blackettt:
Have money.

Her family will help you get her sef.

True and True.
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Na so bros.
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by agoadiv(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
yeye de smell for op mouth

copy catangry
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by akinsadeez(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
YoshiMaster:

where did you get those pictures? They fit the points perfectly grin
Re: For The Guys Only: 5 First Class Dating Tips On How To Get An Igbo Girl by YoshiMaster: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2015
akinsadeez:

where did you get those pictures? They fit the points perfectly grin

lol, I just dey follow Mr. K.C.

(1) (Reply)

See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans / When He Is Preparing To Toast A Girl For The First Time (see Photo). / Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.