Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria (35263 Views)

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / Photos Of Train Crash Recovery In Osogbo / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Transformation news choking apc witches and wizards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
So what should I do with this pix now

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
How many of this train do we have?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by appini: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Where is Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Jostico: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
i dey make fp today well well ooo who cause am hit like for bmb and share for gej
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by steppin: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
FG at work!
GEJ - the man wey sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by ikombe: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2015
joyblinks:
Waris dis?

Where is the train coming from and where is going to or at least wetin be the name of the village d train dey pass sef?

Senseless topc everywhere these days.

Well am almost the first to comment. Better luck next time
tongue Bad Belle is Allowed.
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by watered(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ is working.

PDP doing good things and they will do more

PDP #VOW to do More

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by AJOT99(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

Bro with dis face , u go quick old
Enof wrinkles for ur face....beta smile and be happy for d transformation and better Nigeria grin

grin grin grin grin grin I don laf sotei my bele wan burst!!! Guy u badth
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by dallyemmy: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Based on what accrued to this nation in the recent oil boom, I think we should be talking of something better than this. We squandered the money on irrelevant things; It is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by brownlord: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2015
joyblinks:
Waris dis?

Where is the train coming from and where is going to or at least wetin be the name of the village d train dey pass sef?

Senseless topc everywhere these days.

Well am almost the first to comment. Better luck next time

What is your point, train that pass through villages or what exactly?
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by hismond(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2015
this is really nice, GEJ has done some good things though
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by maestroz: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Abduletudaye:

angry

is this TRANSFORMATION or TRAINsformation?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Realdeals:
How many of this train do we have?

170million! Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by iwezor1(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2015
benuejosh:
which country?
na wa o. Water dey ur screen?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by maestroz: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2015
All hail TRAINsformation of the president

GEJ till 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by iwezor1(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2015
appini:
Where is Buhari?
sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by DuchessLily(f): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2015
victorazy:

grin grin grin grin grin I don laf sotei my bele wan burst!!! Guy u badth

Eyaahh....sorry eeh grin

Tell somebori there to help pack all d things wey come out of d busted belle back inside and stitch it, ko? wink cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Emphasis(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2015
This picture could have been taken in Mozambique or somewhere else. To think this post as uncoordinated as it appears makes the front page of NL tells us much about the site management.

With a Catchy Caption as the above, one would expect a better image shot from a more comprehensive view.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by caniva(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Rural my foot...where is the evidence? The Rural Community no get name abi?

Otueke for GEJ-2015
[/size][/b]
[b]
#Doro Cheap Campaign

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Classicalman:
APC will develop high b.p now.
for dis ghetto nonsense? Tufiakwa!

See idiotts above celebrating mediocrity.. Blood of Chicken!

#Change where are you jare?!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by wilfredomoba(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Y now all dis ye ye politicians
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by bamosagie(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2015
benuejosh:
which country?

Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by madjune(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2015
It's such a shame that t this time and century, what some Nigerians hail as deveopment is the launching of Trains or the use of trains.

SMH.

How many people use these trains to work on a daily basis?
How many lives in the cities or people actively involved in the hubs of the real sector does these trains affect?

I don't know why this govt love to place the cart before the horse.
Launching trains is good but that, in my opinion shouldn't be on the front burner now.

What are the nagging problems of the masses now?

Jonathan met 4,000 plus megawats of electricity when he came in and now it has dropped to 2,000 or less.
Businneses are collapsing cos of that, affecting the central economy.

What's he doing about it?

He's commissioning power stations and their outputs are only felt on newspapers.

What's he doing about it?

There's something wrong when a govt advertises itself.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by diamondboa(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Please justify with proof that the picture was taking in a village in Nigeria,putting sentiments apart .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by ozedb(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Abuse of social media, Be realistic for once.
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by silverprince413(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Cool stuff... smiley Gej till.......wink
buhari taste school uniform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Non-capital Cities/towns In Nigeria / See The Environment At Tin Can Island Port (PHOTOS) / CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.