Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria (35096 Views)

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / Photos Of Train Crash Recovery In Osogbo / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by LastProphet: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2015
Diesel train in 2015, 9 hours portharcourt to enugu, 42 hours kano to Lagos. Thank God most Nigerian youths are illiterates and dont even have an idea what train transport is supposed to be in 2015 in other parts of the world. Last I checked this type of train are used for cargo in the developed world since the 80's. Fools everywhere on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by 100Cents: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2015
joyblinks:
Waris dis?

Where is the train coming from and where is going to or at least wetin be the name of the village d train dey pass sef?

Senseless topc everywhere these days.

Well am almost the first to comment. Better luck next time

The train is not even in Nigeria.

Are you okay now ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by neyur: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Kaiii...I dey dump APC for PDP .....PDP till nigeria national anthem change to ma dialet
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by slap1(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2015
benuejosh:
which country?
Nigeria. Aba, precisely. That train should pass under the Aba Fly Over.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by victors123: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Some people are senseless u can't coment the effort of jona if is bokoharam I knw some ppl will be happy talking trash here!!!! Jona may nt the best but Buhari nt the alternative! True talk!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by anonimi: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Abduletudaye(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2015
silverprince413:
buhari taste school uniform

Lool.. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Abduletudaye(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2015
maestroz:

is this TRANSFORMATION or TRAINsformation?

Lool...the two of both of them grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by David0(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2015
I can't see any railway line, besides, this train isn't moving. I think it's cut and paste thing.*Photoshop*
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by liftedberry: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31212834][/quote]
It a shame that in this present 21ist century...
that borrowed billions of naira is being used to purchase a locomotive train,when countries that we are richer than in ten fold are making use of bullets train...

I don't smile when I pay heavy tax to government...why should I smile when I see something my money is far better than....

Pathetic...
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Classicalman:
APC will develop high b.p now.
Let them start from their states.
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Splashme: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Just one word . . . . Lovely
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by kesikeller(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2015
and how does this change the price of fuel in nigeria
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by yomanovic: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Classicalman:
APC will develop high b.p now.

Develop bp over an electronic impression? I think Nigerians are more advanced than listening to lies. They are fed up already. They are no longer fooled by promises in pictures.
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Harryzon(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
joyblinks:
Waris dis?

Where is the train coming from and where is going to or at least wetin be the name of the village d train dey pass sef?

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by hotgunz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sum re shoutin change like conductors, like sum re shoutin transformation like evangelists, me jst say hmmmmm see dem d deceive demsef.
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by HzRF(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
joyblinks:
Waris dis?

U no sell wella last night
U suppose to dey sleep
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by blacknp(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
anonimi:

This was the intial NL post from which reno omokri's picture was taken.

I thought April fools day is about a month away this must be a joke or are we Nigerians really that backwards in the country of the blind?
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by RALPHOW(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END
HOW CAN SEEN A TRAIN BECOME AN ISSUE ?
TRAIN IS LIKE TAXI IN UK EVEN INDIA.
JUST FROM WOOLWICH TO GREENWICH MORE THAN 5 TRAIN PASS EVERY 1HR.
(GOING TO MARKET, 5 MINUTES JOURNEY YOU CAN ENTER TRAIN)
MAY GOD DELIVER MY COUNTRY FROM BAD LEADERS THAT RELEGATES THEIR LIFE TO THIS LEVEL.
YEARS BACK FROM LAGOS TO KANO TRAIN MOVE ALMOST EVERY FEW HOURS.
AFTER 16YEARS OF STAGNATION
PDP/GEJ MUST GO
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by naijareferee: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC WILL BE LIKE.....

BUT THE TRAIN IS NOT MOVING ON THE PICTURE.

SMBH

GOOD DEVELOPMENT
AT LEAST INDOMIE GENERATION CAN EXPERIENCE WHAT A TRAIN FEELS LIKE
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by anwo247: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Cool stuff... smiley Gej till.......wink

Buhari can correctly pronounce 'psycology' grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by toshmann(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Cool stuff... smiley Gej till.......wink

. . . . . . . . Buhari-de-boko brings his school certificate grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by nortcentrallord(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
DuchessLily:

Bro with dis face , u go quick old
Enof wrinkles for ur face....beta smile and be happy for d transformation and better Nigeria grin

No blame am bross. Person werr no get GOODLUCK and person werr get GOODLUCK no be the same.

If you no get GOODLUCK, your face go be like this undecided angry cry embarassedall the time but

If you get GOODLUCK, your face go dey beam with smilesss like this smiley wink cheesy grin.

You no g quick old an na so Belle go the sweet you always
Your name fit turn to SMILA sef grin
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by nortcentrallord(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
anonimi:

You are the man bro. Hihihihihih. You don gv people Heart attackohhhh. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by eazydon(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
anonimi:

Yes na my pic be that. Check the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2118861/gej-transformation-trains-myth-real#30258776

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by anonimi: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
blacknp:
I thought April fools day is about a month away this must be a joke or are we Nigerians really that backwards in the country of the blind?

We are making steady PROGRESS and not moving backwards to this 30 years ago story of our railways under Buhari's military dictatorship of FAILURE:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by queensmith: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Realdeals:
How many of this train do we have?

very good question with

how often do these trains even run

how many people use these trains to commute (to school or work)

how many companies use the tracks for logistics?
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by queensmith: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
RALPHOW:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END
HOW CAN SEEN A TRAIN BECOME AN ISSUE ?
TRAIN IS LIKE TAXI IN UK EVEN INDIA.
JUST FROM WOOLWICH TO GREENWICH MORE THAN 5 TRAIN PASS EVERY 1HR.
(GOING TO MARKET, 5 MINUTES JOURNEY YOU CAN ENTER TRAIN)
MAY GOD DELIVER MY COUNTRY FROM BAD LEADERS THAT RELEGATES THEIR LIFE TO THIS LEVEL.
YEARS BACK FROM LAGOS TO KANO TRAIN MOVE ALMOST EVERY FEW HOURS.
AFTER 16YEARS OF STAGNATION
PDP/GEJ MUST GO

5 ke? intervals of 20mins are lore likely for long distance trains.

during peak times trains from Woolwich (DLR which is slower) pass every 2-3mins

By the time this useless train gets from Lagos to Ibadan i could have traveled the breadth of London on it's longest line 5 times.

Don't mind them - with the current leadership they will get to even Marrakechs transport status by the year 20nevergoingtohappen
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by Emax(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is the type of positive CHANGE we need in 9ja.

Kudos to whoever that makes it possible.
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by vicknoel(f): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
That train and the surrounding environment doesn't look real to me. It appears as if it was just attached. Check out under the train and you will not see any track
Re: Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria by vicknoel(f): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Train does not move on sand and low sandy ground. Please look closer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos / APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Falls Out Of Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.