Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. (24573 Views)

Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by 1Churchboi: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Quilox Management be like;MI no disrespect to yo feelings.but get d f.uck outta d building. . .after he hyped dem finish osadsad

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by ObaOlodo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ahhhh
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by swagdopey: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kk
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lmao.
M.I is way too proud mehn. That's his flaw anyway.His music is good tho, but his attitude, too proud.Wetin be the name of that bird again.....

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by iceberylin(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Waiting for Mi's part of the story....
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by pelij18(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2015
illgreen:
Them give Mr chairman big koko.. I don't see any form of disrespect, he was fore warned..
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by illgreen(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2015
pelij18:
rubbish

Something about trouble makers nothing seems to make sense.. Did u read the article at all? I guess not.. Try again abeg..

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by onatisi(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2015
davdandam:
grin so in other words they told mi to politely shut the f up
no mind am ,na agidi spoil him show. Persin wey dey sing nonsense sabi say him dey sing rubbish. He should have stopped singing when the ovation was loudest instead of allowing them to off his mic

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by AmakaDNB(f): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2015
Abegi! MI should stfu. Timing is timing. Being a celebrity doesnt exempt u from following rules. He should be apologizing to quillox customers instead. For forcing himself on them.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Whizpeter(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Is quilox night club a praying center?

And moreso who is MI cos we dont know him here u syria

WHO ARE YOU??
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Revolva(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2015
angry angry angry angry so whats news in this dat one na quilox club n M.I wahala
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Damager:
Ladies & Gents it is important to let u knw DAT as at d tym of booking dis space, I still dnt knw wat to comment

You know Wetin de hungry me now

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Emmayur(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Him self for adhere to time nah.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Ekhemini(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2015
mafofo:
Guess we understnd nw.....so hp u giv him d accorded official apology
I'm not sure you understood the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2015
QUILOX IS WRONG.

MI IS A BIG BRAND.
HE IS A WALKING BILL BOARD. CUTTING HIS MUSIC MID WAY IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING YOU CAN DO TO ANY ARTIST.
YOU FOR LET HIM FINISH!!
GIVE RESPECT TO WHOM ITS DUE. MI HAS PAID HIS DUES AND NO STAGE IN NIGERIA SHOULD CUT HIS MUSIC FOR ANY REASON AT ALL.

BESIDES, MOST PEOPLE THAT CAME OUT THAT NIGHT, CAME OUT BECAUSE OF M.I.
QUILOX ANNOUNCED MI WAS GONNA BE IN THE CLUB. IF YOU WERENT GONNA FEEL HIS MUSIC, WHY DID YOU SHOW UP?

BESIDES, MI WAS NOT GRANTED IMMEDIATE ENTRY WHEN HE FIRST ARRIVED AT THE CLUB.

3 Likes

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:
QUILOX IS WRONG.

MI IS A BIG BRAND.
HE IS A WALKING BILL BOARD. CUTTING HIS MUSIC MID WAY IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING YOU CAN DO TO ANY ARTIST.
YOU FOR LET HIM FINISH!!
GIVE RESPECT TO WHOM ITS DUE. MI HAS PAID HIS DUES AND NO STAGE IN NIGERIA SHOULD CUT HIS MUSIC FOR ANY REASON AT ALL.

BESIDES, MOST PEOPLE THAT CAME OUT THAT NIGHT, CAME OUT BECAUSE OF M.I.
QUILOX ANNOUNCED MI WAS GONNA BE IN THE CLUB. IF YOU WERENT GONNA FEEL HIS MUSIC, WHY DID YOU SHOW UP?

BESIDES, MI WAS NOT GRANTED IMMEDIATE ENTRY WHEN HE FIRST ARRIVED AT THE CLUB.

PROPAGANDA! You and M.I needs to jus shut it already. . . And u talkin like u were there.

7 Likes

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by charly4tex(m): 12:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Black folks, please adhere to time.
Them say, time na money.
Time is the most valuable thing in life and can never be retrieve when lost, hence, bros M.I Learn to respect time. Time envelops business proceedings.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by pelij18(m): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2015
beatsbug:
PROPAGANDA! You and M.I needs to jus shut it already. . . And u talkin like u were there.
it has never beign my inclination to lie, but what if i say i was there, what will be your take?
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by strawberryinc(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2015
this MI sha... wetin remain for him sef.... he disgraced himself at lagos countdown now again at the night club smh for him
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by BoiledPlantain: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2015
but y M.I dey vex
"I tut bad belled is allowed"
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 02, 2015
wow
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by Chartey(m): 4:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Just one side of the story.
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by tammie24: 5:40am On Mar 02, 2015
davdandam:
grin so in other words they told mi to politely shut the f up
It's allowed

1 Like

Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by nyedukot: 5:46am On Mar 02, 2015
id day, M.I was still performing and majority of our customers were complaining and demanding the DJ as we had other events planned for the night.

In the process, some customers left.
However, the management honoured M.I's presence by giving him an additional 30mins and informed his management that he would need to stop at exactly12.30am. At12.34am, he was still playing.

Our management at this point was forced to take a decision at 12.45AM and let the DJ start his set for the night.

The 1st song he played was M.I - Bad Belle, to show no disrespect.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Quilox shut up
Re: Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. by bigtt76(f): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2015
LMAO @bolded grin

Imanuelle:
M.I is seriously falling my hands..

So because he's M.I. he is always right? So quilox should fashi their business and customers because M.I. is making his own money?

Naija celebs are too proud.

And M.I. was ranting stupidly on twitter as if his carton of Orijin was stolen or seized.

Abaga, na you be your own bad belle.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade's Four Generations Photo / Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors / Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.