Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

A Nairalander View On Why Should He Vote GEJ/PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander View On Why Should He Vote GEJ/PDP (337 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander View On Why Should He Vote GEJ/PDP by chikeFavor2000(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2015
WHY SHOULD I VOTE GEJ/PDP
For some time now I have been trying to wrap my head around the fact that I should be support my brother and of the same faith but can’t still until am clarified of these issues
Apc have often being accused of being propagandists whenever they raise an issue concerning the nation, especially about missing money and corruption, but I have come to ask if all these accusations are propagandas /lies why haven’t fg/gej/pdp come out to prove them wrong. Even gej have to stop an accused minister from answering the law makers to clear herself. The pdp has said a lot to tarnish d image of gmb(when they signed a pact not tarnish personality but tackle issues), they said he is a religious extremist, a dictator, old n sick, some went as far as saying he was dead in a hospital in London. Now my question is who are propagandists?
Corruption: I can’t say for sure if gej is corrupt because he has not been convicted but a saying goes show me your friends I will tell you who you are. he granted pardon to obvious and convicted corrupt persons to work for his govt. his ministers/team have always being charged with corruption instead of allowing them pay for their sins ,he will change position for them e.g Tukur n Stella Odua. Most people say Tinibu and other Apc members are corrupt also, I don’t argue that but I still ask if truly they are why haven’t they been convicted. Are they friends with EFCC and FG?
Security: why is it that its only Apc states that are not secured when security is a federal agency. FG controls military, police etc. 3 Apc states in the NE are under state of emergency because of bokoharam, I ask, other pdp states in the NE are they sacred? and recently no Apc state is safe irrespective of location, gunmen n explosions rocking rivers state, kano bombings, ied discovered several times in imo state etc. Cameroonian armies has been helping us conquer bokoharam for a long time now our armies showing so many signs of weakness in the face of bokoharam, and at the same time doing great in UN peace keeping missions. What’s wrong ?maybe only Cameroonians charms can conquer bokoharam. Am very happy about current success of our military over bokoharam , taking over 4 towns in 3hrs.what changed? Did the mole in army die? Probably it’s the season that changed, the military/FG has to succeed by all means because they shifted the election on the basis of insurgency. Some people say Buhari is sponsoring bokoharam and I ask if he is behind it why is he killing his supporters(apc states) and not his opponents(PDP states)?
Achievements: we were told in 2012 that in 18 months Nigeria will have built its 3 refineries but until today we have not even known the land where it will be built. Olurounsogun power plant that the president recently commissioned in ogun state has been commissioned before in 2011 by his VP, maybe he forgot. We can ask ourselves if we are enjoying power now better than 6yrs ago. For the past 16 years the 2nd niger bridge has always being the basics of campaign from pdp ,and I will ask again if u have seen the 2nd niger bridge come n tell me cos I have not. Are we not tired of these blantatnt lies. And I wish to ask the SE igbos to name the things the president has done for them in the past 6years.
In conlusion , Buhari be might old 72 but he is still very brilliant and upright after all Mandela became the president of SA at 74. We all know the truth if we remove sentiments and corrupt behavior. Whether Muslim or Christian God is watching us and will rewards us according to our actions. Remember he that support evil for what reason is evil as well, and no sinner goes unpunished.

SAI GOOD PEOPLE
SAI GREAT NATION

God bless NIGERIA
AMEN
AMINAATU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander View On Why Should He Vote GEJ/PDP by Charlotte15: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Well thought out. It's unfortunate that a lot of youths can't ask those pertinent questions. They are very fundamental to his re-election but no one would ask him especially in the way you have highlighted. They have tried to denigrate the name of the General but guess what those who have made up their minds have. All I ask is that elections go on as scheduled and we use the pic and card reader. After all this same president has paid for it. No wastage.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Agency Begins Free Medical Treatment For Soldiers, Families / Chai Buhari / Advice For Pdp And Apc Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.