Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ (5117 Views)

Nigerians Blast PDP Chairman Makarfi 4 Urging People 2 Stop Criticising Buhari / Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by carzola(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
The former governor of Lagos State, has through this message, called on all APC members to join hands in re-electing President Jonathan as this will be in the best interest of the people of the south-west and Nigeria.
See snap shots in link.
Source

http://www.thetrentonline.com/breaking-news-bola-tinubu-sends-out-mass-text-messages-urging-supporters-to-vote-goodluck-jonathan-look/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Jelo4kul(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by olas24u(f): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
A PDP agent has been caught with Election results even before Voting starts
Let be vigilant

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vote for GEJ ko, vote for PEJ ni. So PD pigs believe they can't win if they don't go through Tinubu? Buncha desperate people. SMH for PD Pigs.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Makai just dey here..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
op don't start.

with or without Tinubu, is GEL all the way.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Sconty09(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
carzola:
The former governor of Lagos State, has through this message, called on all APC members to join hands in re-electing President Jonathan as this will be in the best interest of the people of the south-west and Nigeria.
See snap shots in link.
Source

http://www.thetrentonline.com/breaking-news-bola-tinubu-sends-out-mass-text-messages-urging-supporters-to-vote-goodluck-jonathan-look/

OLE OLE
It's a big fat lie by Niger deltan and PDP pigs SaTans,

Not true, VOTE BUHARI

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmmmm . ole
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Onemansquad(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
candy:
Vote for GEJ ko, vote for PEJ ni. So PD pigs believe they can't win if they don't go through Tinubu? Buncha desperate people. SMH for PD Pigs.
wat!!! Mummy candy so u visit dis section too
grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by IVORY2009(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
okay sir, I will do as you said...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by megawax8: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmmmm. .......True caller just confirmed the number I saw on the site sha as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu..... Could this be true?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

wat!!! Mummy candy so u visit dis section too
grin grin
I dey visit jor, ma brother. Hope you've voted cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by SleekyGee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
SMH

So PDP are so frustrated and scared that they decided to fake tinubu ID to trick Nigerians but they didn't know that we are smarter than this.

Nigerians aren't foolish or dull, Nigeria is full of smart minds and we all know that we need CHANGE!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Onemansquad(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
candy:

I dey visit jor, ma brother. Hope you've voted cool
polling unit dy ma sitting room grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by carzola(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
olas24u:
A PDP agent has been caught with Election results even before Voting starts
Let be vigilant
where are ur facts? or are u refering to the APC women leader that was caught with thump printed voters slip last night in lagos?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by olas24u(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
carzola:
where are ur facts? or are u refering to the APC women leader that was caught with thump printed voters slip last night in lagos?

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by olas24u(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
carzola:
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by greatmarshall(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Goodluck is the man!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by dre11(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
carzola:

Are you talking about the same FAKE website that the OP copied his post from

Why don't I see this news about that woman in a published paper but fake web page

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

polling unit dy ma sitting room grin grin
Same here...following things on Channels. It is well.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by carzola(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
dre11:

Are you talking about the same FAKE website that the OP copied his post from

Why don't I see this news about that woman in a published paper but fake web page
angry i think illiteracy runs in the veins of all anti-PDP Supporters, the report of her arrest came in this morning so how would u see it in the papers? if your exposed you would know that is only online u cane get first hand news and not going to read free paper.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
megawax8:
Hmmmmm. .......True caller just confirmed the number I saw on the site sha as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu..... Could this be true?

See you.. I can modify my profile to reflect President Jonathan sef
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by dre11(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
carzola:
angry i [think illiteracy runs in the veins of all anti-PDP Supporters, the report of her arrest came in this morning so how would u see it in the papers? if your exposed you would know that is only online u cane get first hand news and not going to read free paper.

You are the illiterate here..... And your brain need to be reset

Am sure you know most post you read here comes from these papers through their web page..... So, why can't I read it from webpage of credible newspaper but this fake and fake webpage

Mtcheww..... Just like telling me, tinubu was sending mails to people to vote PDP

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by alotofgrace(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
the dude don enter
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by sinizia: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu, the Looting Lion of Bourdillion; your criminal pasts will catch up with you. Keep turning Lagos to your personal property. Karma will judge you!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by tmotmo: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
carzola:
See snap shots in link.
Source

For your information, the APC movement and mentality had gone beyond Buhari, Tinubu or any other personlities of the APC Party. It a desired CHANGE from the Jonathan/PDP path to destruction of Nigeria and Nigerians.

It is not any pastor or Imam that is sweating when there is no power supply to my house and my fan/ac can't work.
Any sheik/reverend or politicians are not the person feeling the effect of the highly corrupt society that President Jonathan is piloting.

Have you heard this statement before?

That:

#IHaveDecided
#Vote4ReasonableChange
#SweepCorruptGEJ
#Vote4PhysicalProgress
#VoteGMB/PYO

God Bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by mykaels450(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
candy:
u know nothing about politics so go and fix eye lashes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by carzola(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
dre11:

You are the illiterate here..... And your brain need to be reset

Am sure you know most post you read here comes from these papers through their web page..... So, why can't I read it from webpage of credible newspaper but this fake and fake webpage

Mtcheww..... Just like telling me, tinubu was sending mails to people to vote PDP
you have just shown your class of stupidity. you have shown your low level state of reasoning. well your not an online personality so i forgive u for your shameful quotes, on this note i say visit all your former schools and sue them for collecting money from your parents and teaching u nothing.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by tswitch: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by Abdulleeh: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vote GEJ keh. Fa hear
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by abokikhalifa: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:
Tinubu, the Looting Lion of Bourdillion; your criminal pasts will catch up with you. Keep turning Lagos to your personal property. Karma will judge you!!
. Ur papa dey pay tax for lagos?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ by olaniyanc: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sconty09:

OLE OLE
It's a big fat lie by Niger deltan and PDP pigs SaTans,

Not true, VOTE BUHARI

Where does this texts come from. Is it from Presidency or any link with PDP and it's agents. All should be thoroughly interrogated and sentenced. PDP criminals.

(1) (2)

Standing For The Peoples' Democratic Party / Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE / See FFK In Prison When He Sniffed The Lies Of Lai Mohammed (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.