Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Says FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Says FFK (426 Views)

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard / Igbo Introduced Tribal Politics, Says Ffk / Nigerians Are In Bondage, Says FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Says FFK by midolian(m): 12:49am On Mar 02, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party has said President Goodluck Jonathan is ready to face Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.) on March 28 for the presidential election.

While Jonathan is the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Buhari is the candidate of the main opposition party, the All Progressives Congress.

The APC had alleged that both Jonathan and his party were planning to scuttle the elections as they were alleged not to be ready.

The opposition party claimed that both the President and the PDP were afraid that they would be defeated during the election.

But the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organsiation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, said that it would be foolhardy of anyone to say the President Jonathan was not ready for the elections.

He also debunked the claim that the ruling party and the President were sponsoring some lesser political parties to call for the shift of the elections, especially in the North-East.

Fani-Kayode said, “How can anyone say we are not ready for the elections? President Jonathan is ready to challenge General Buhari anyway because he’s going to defeat him. We were ready for the last election and we are also ready for this one.

“We have people coming to this office every day to strategise and we also have our Legacy House for the election. Leaders of the party from the national chairman to other members of the National Working Committee are there”

Fani-Kayode also berated former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and the spokesperson for the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who he said, were accusing him of many crimes, including bad health.

He said, “If anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.

“My name is Femi Fani Kayode, and nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short and I harbour no fear of violence and I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life.

“Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”

Meanwhile, the party has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their renewed solidarity and overwhelming support for President Jonathan.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-ready-for-buhari-says-pdp/
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Says FFK by Scream(m): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Since when?! Is that the reason for the postponement?
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Says FFK by yakubuomowumi: 3:06am On Mar 02, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Plays Football To Mark 78th Birthday(pics) / IQ Test / You See What Is Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.