Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard (28830 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Judge Orders Sureties To Appear In Court To Explain Kanu's Non-appearance / Dasukigate: Goodluck Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by dre11(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
By Godwin Oghre

Sapele – All is now set for Nigeria’s former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, to appear in the ongoing trial of his former NSA, Col Dasuki, to testify in favour of the former NSA.

He had earlier faulted the charges slammed on Dasuki, claiming that the ex-NSA could not have stolen $2.2billion.

He was quoted to have said, “We bought warships, we bought aircraft, and we bought lots of weapons for the army. It’s not possible that he stole $2.1 billion.”

The ex-NSA’s counsel, Mr. Ahmed Raji (SAN), said Tuesday that, “Dr. Goodluck Jonathan will testify in court. He is one of those who will testify and that the statement he made in London appears to be the first phase of the war chest of the ex-NSA.”

“You know the ex-NSA said he acted on Jonathan’s instructions in disbursing some of the cash, and from the look of things, the ex-President is now ready to accept responsibility for whatever Dasuki did. So far, we have secured the consent of Jonathan to appear in court for Dasuki. This will make the trial worth it.

He also said, “Dasuki has a list of highly-placed beneficiaries from the arms cash. A particular traditional ruler got about N500million as a gift from the government through the Office of NSA.

There are many hidden beneficiaries whom Nigerians must know. Nigerians will be shocked by some revelations. Nothing short of open trial will let Nigerians know the truth. We are ready for this.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/dasukigate-goodluck-jonathan-ready-appear-court/

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Clerverly: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok, he would be the STAR witness or how?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by HtwoOw: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dasuki didn't steal

They bought warships, fighter jets and all

but another powerful traditional ruler got 500M as gifts

So he shared the left over or what?

Do Y'all real think we are stupid?

Worst case scenario :Emir Sanusi got 500M bribe, if that's it, then the joke is on Sanusi, not Buhari

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by DamiBukola: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Dasuki didn't steal

Worst case scenario :Emir Sanusi got 500M bribe, if that's it, then the joke is on Sanusi, not Buhari

I will be so glad seeing Sanusi going to jail, you guys will shoot your own legs with this Dasuki's matter.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by HtwoOw: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
DamiBukola:

I will be so glad seeing Sanusi going to jail, you guys will shoot your own legs with this Dasuki's matter.

If that were true, worst case scenario Sanusi returns 500M and no jail term, only he won't be relevant in Nigerian politics for at least 10 years because we will be there to remind him of his bribe

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by DamiBukola: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

If that were true, worst case scenario Sanusi returns 500M and no jail term, only he won't be relevant in Nigerian politics for at least 10 years because we will be there to remind him of his bribe
And you think the others can't return their own share? At end of the day, Jonathan is untouchable and you know that right?

42 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Sibrah: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jo will be like, my lord the only time I look down on you is when I am admiring your expensive shoes.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Sibrah: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
DamiBukola:

All looter belong to jail . . .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by omenka(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is "da" day, this is "da" day..

That the Lord has made, that the Lord has made..

I will rejoice, I will rejoice, and be glad in it, and be glad in it... gringrin

Oh Lord, please make it permanent, don't give him the wisdom to back down, let him stick to his gun and appear in court indeed, AMEN!! gringrin

25 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
blackpanda:
The funny thing is that inspite of all there revelations, one accursed moronic he-goat will still claim its fabricated. For some flatheaded zombies, even if jonathan should steal their private part they will still claim "witchhunting".

#imustalwayssupportthieves

18 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
blackpanda:
The funny thing is that inspite of all there revelations, one accursed moronic he-goat will still claim its fabricated. For some flatheaded zombies, even if jonathan should steal their private part they will still claim "witchhunting".

#imustalwayssupportthieves
I don't think iPod youghurts would like what you just typed. Please take it down sir.

26 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by omenka(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, he would be the STAR witness or how?
So dude, what has that monkey got to do with what you just said??

Rotflmao!! gringringringrin

Love this dude mehn, no homo. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
So dude, what has that monkey got to do with what you just said??

Rotflmao!! gringringringrin

Love this dude mehn, no homo. cheesy

grin

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by omofunaab(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oga Jonathan e better mak una dey tlk d rubbish wey u dey tlk for obodo oyinbo dey go oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by HtwoOw: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
DamiBukola:

And you think the others can't return their own share? At end of the day, Jonathan is untouchable and you know that right?

Nobody is untouchable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by tuniski: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Dasuki didn't steal

The import is to show the nature of security votes spending and emphasize it wasn't a GEJ govt or Dasuki's issue but, institutional! Such is going on currently with the buhari NSA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ijustdey: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
lalasticlala aren't you hearing the good news that GEJ is ready to testify on the "dasukigate"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by auntysimbiat(f): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
ok , nice
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by sylvar02(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Till then

me I dey here dey sip my stuff

Anyways

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
He Remains the man loved by all Nigerians

We All Miss you GEJ

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by donsteady(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Interesting
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Fantastic2m(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
angry
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Let me call other Wailers....

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by MrMcJay(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loves by all Nigerians

We All Miss you GEJ

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
I still stand on it fact that GEJ will not appear in court.

What does he have to say to defend himself or dasuki?

He can't be so stupid to do so when all hands re pointing at him. He can't! These re just fabricated News.

6 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by SmartMugu: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Let the show begin, that's if it will ever happen.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by DropShot: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
GEJ is going down, going down, GEJ is going down, .......

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by otukpo(f): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Until then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.